• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Iamlamad,

That is why I do not even care to debate with you, because you have no desire to see and understand the other viewpoint on things. (It's a character thing)

It is like a work of art that some people see and appreciate in all its complexities, and others just see paint on canvas. For example, what makes the Mona Lisa stand out and apart from all the other myriad of portraits done by other skilled painters of woman? 

So in rebut to your comment above, You have made a great work of art (The book of Revelation) nothing more than an instruction guide on end times (Paint on the canvas), and fail to see and appreciate the Beauty therein. 

Not like a work of art: it is like a counterfeit $100 bill. It may look very right, like the real bill, but the banker knows the real bill, and spots the fake. It may be such a good counterfeit it fools the masses, but it does not fool the banker. When we all arrive in heaven, you will then know that John's book is indeed very chronological. It was designed by God to be a "revealing," not a hiding, not a cloaking. It is like a straight walk through history - but in this case, from history to far into the future.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It is like a straight walk through history - but in this case, from history to far into the future.

That is another perfect illustration.... You see it as a history textbook, I see it as a great piece of literature, which is factual and Beautiful.

The Mind of man can only see so much, for we all only Know in Part, as Paul said.... It is Only through the wisdom of God that we can come to see fully. Even then it is only a glimpse of His almighty nature and Holiness, which in turn humbles us as we are slain in the Spirit.... You as a charismatic may be able to appreciate that.  Eh? (As our Canadian brothers would ask)

God Bless. I am convinced that one day you will see revelation and appreciate the Beauty therein, even though you do not now.... Let the Holy Ghost lead you there, and come to Him as Ezekiel did and say " Lord, thou Knowest".... this is when he can begin to teach you and show you, and reveal what is within Revelation.... Right now your carnal mind is hindering this. It begins with David's Prayer...

Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. (Psalm 25:4-5)

• Group:  Royal Member

11 hours ago, dhchristian said:

That is another perfect illustration.... You see it as a history textbook, I see it as a great piece of literature, which is factual and Beautiful.

The Mind of man can only see so much, for we all only Know in Part, as Paul said.... It is Only through the wisdom of God that we can come to see fully. Even then it is only a glimpse of His almighty nature and Holiness, which in turn humbles us as we are slain in the Spirit.... You as a charismatic may be able to appreciate that.  Eh? (As our Canadian brothers would ask)

God Bless. I am convinced that one day you will see revelation and appreciate the Beauty therein, even though you do not now.... Let the Holy Ghost lead you there, and come to Him as Ezekiel did and say " Lord, thou Knowest".... this is when he can begin to teach you and show you, and reveal what is within Revelation.... Right now your carnal mind is hindering this. It begins with David's Prayer...

Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. (Psalm 25:4-5)

As always you approach this as if you know the truth,  and anyone that disagrees is wrong. I get that. It is the same with most people on these forums: Most come with some kind of kinky doctrine and try to act as if it came from God Himself. the funny thing is, they all disagree! I hope you see the humor here. It is OK. I know God spoke to me and taught me. I know the 70th week is clearly marked by 7's. I know the 70th week  - including the days of GT are from chapters 8 to chapters 16. Prewrathers will one day catch on that they have swallowed error. One day you will know this too. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, iamlamad said:

As always you approach this as if you know the truth,  and anyone that disagrees is wrong

As do you my friend.... at least I admit that "we all know in part" as Paul Said, which is the beginning of the Wisdom of God. Kind of like the key that unlocks the door and let's Christ teach us. 

For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.  (1 Cor. 13: 9-12)

• Group:  Royal Member

On 6/25/2020 at 8:12 AM, dhchristian said:

As do you my friend.... at least I admit that "we all know in part" as Paul Said, which is the beginning of the Wisdom of God. Kind of like the key that unlocks the door and let's Christ teach us. 

For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.  (1 Cor. 13: 9-12)

There is one difference: Jesus spoke to me telling me I could find both the exact midpoint clearly marked and then the entire 70th week clearly marked. Then He told me how to find it. The 70th week is marked by 7's: the 7th seal begins the week, the 7th trumpet marks the midpoint and the 7th vial ends it.  Therefore I know that any theory that has the 70th week anywhere else is Revelation is bogus. 

Ask me something about Rev. 17 and I will be like everyone else: "I think" ...or "maybe"...or even "I don't know." As me where the 70th week is, and it is something I know. Ask me when the first seal was opened and I can say "I know." 

Some other things I know: the sign in the sun and moon and stars after the tribulation of those days is not the same sign we find at the 6th seal; in fact, it will be seen over  years after the 6th seal signs.