IGNORED

"But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,240
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,365
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

But the promise of the Holy Scriptures is that He will supply all our need. If you are in the valley of affliction, may you experience, as I have with my dear Elsie, the truth of this promise. One of many promises in the Bible that has strengthened and sustained God's children for centuries is Philippians 4:19: "But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Love always, Walter and Debbie

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Amen. God shall supply all of our needs. All of them = spirit, soul, and body. Shalom.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41

Yes. We hold fast to his promises. He is forever faithful. I never starve and I always have decent accommodations. My unhappiness is a sin. I pray for contentment and goodness. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.10
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

On 6/13/2020 at 11:15 AM, Walter and Deborah said:

But the promise of the Holy Scriptures is that He will supply all our need. If you are in the valley of affliction, may you experience, as I have with my dear Elsie, the truth of this promise. One of many promises in the Bible that has strengthened and sustained God's children for centuries is Philippians 4:19: "But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Theses verses are the key to Gods blessings being bestowed upon our life.

Luke 6:38,

Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”

Matthew 6:33

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

When you have your priorities right and the kingdom being number one priority in your life then all the blessings of the kingdom will be added and manifested in our life as proof of our priorities. May we be faithful unto the kingdom.

• Loved it! 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

On 6/29/2020 at 11:36 PM, Eddy Crocker said:

Theses verses are the key to Gods blessings being bestowed upon our life.

Luke 6:38,

Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”

Matthew 6:33

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

When you have your priorities right and the kingdom being number one priority in your life then all the blessings of the kingdom will be added and manifested in our life as proof of our priorities. May we be faithful unto the kingdom.

The prosperity Gospel quoted verses of abundance of supply of our needs.

But Paul was not only parroting Biblical verses to feed the poor saints in Jerusalem, he endeavoured to gather donation for them.

1 Cor 16 1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come. And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.

The poor widow who donated the biggest value of charity she remained poor and did not become rich.

God does not promise us money for our needs  unless we do some jobs.

• 11 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

"But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

It is important to observe that The Creator will supply: 

1 - all (and not some) of our needs.

2 - our needs (and not our desires);

3 - according to His riches (and not according to our miseries);

4 - our needs in glory (and not in the flesh);

5 - our needs by Christ Jesus (and not by our expectance in order to satisfy our fleshy wishes).