• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Brother, Paul said "BE NOT DECEIVED" into thinking you can live in sin and enter the Kingdom of God. 

God's Commandants are not a burden to those that are saved. Its are curse to those who ignore & break his laws and dont repent while claiming to know Him.  They are his instructions for living godly.   Is it okay to server false gods? worship Idols? Commit adultery and sexual sins? Dishonor your Parents? Murder? Cheat/steal? Lie against your neighbor? Blaspheme HIS name? NO!!! If you think its okay to do these things and think your going to enter the Kingdom of God then you have been deceived..not my words but Paul's.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. - 1Co 6:9-10 KJV

Brother, I never said it is ok to sin. I said the law is unkeepable. It demands, yet does not empower. If the law could have been kept, as you say, there was no reason in the world for Jesus to die. 

A man can keep the 10 Commandments his entire life and still be a mean-spirited self-loving man. The Pharisees are a good example. They did not see they needed Jesus living inside them, causing them to love others as they loved themselves, in order to truly fulfill the law. 

Yes, the church is a mess. We are taught that being a Christian delivers us from having to walk righteously. Yes, we are supposed to give it effort, but hey, after all, we are only human, right?  We do not see that if Christ is truly living inside us, He promises to cause us to obey Him, to fulfill the demands of the Law. 

We have not been taught the second half of the gospel. Yes, Jesus forgives. We have that one down pay. But Jesus also cleanses us, transforms us, fills, us, delivers, us, sets us  free indeed by imparting His nature inside us. 

I pray you give heed to what I am sharing with you. By driving people back to the law, no one will truly get free. Oh, they may not break the 10 commandments, but their hearts will still be bound by self. They will not love others with agape love. 

How do we get to this place where we actually are kept from sinning? Filled with love.... God's love? We must escape our old carnal nature.... and we can! We put it off by an act of faith and cloth ourselves with our new man, for it is this nature that God can cause to obey Him. The best of our man can do is try to fulfill the law. 

The law demands but does not empower. But God is even now awakening us to how amazing, how wonderful, how powerful the new covenant really is. In these last days, His bride, the church, is going to awaken from her sleep, and shine as a beacon of light so that those in the world who love the light will come to Christ. 

These verses I share are where we now are. We are the ones these hard-to-hear but wonderful words are for. Amazing things are about to happen. 

blessings, 

Gideon

. “Therefore say unto the house of Israel, ‘Thus saith the Lord God: I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for Mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen whither ye went.

And I will sanctify My great name which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them;

and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God , when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. “

‘Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean; from all your filthiness and from all your idols will I cleanse you.

A new heart also will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.

And I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments and do them. “

‘I will also save you from all your uncleannesses; and I will call for the corn and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of the tree and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.

Then shall ye remember your own evil ways and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!

Ezekiel 36:20-23,25-27,29-32 

Edited by Gideon
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  12

8 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Brother, Paul said "BE NOT DECEIVED" into thinking you can live in sin and enter the Kingdom of God. 

God's Commandants are not a burden to those that are saved. Its are curse to those who ignore & break his laws and dont repent while claiming to know Him.  They are his instructions for living godly.   Is it okay to server false gods? worship Idols? Commit adultery and sexual sins? Dishonor your Parents? Murder? Cheat/steal? Lie against your neighbor? Blaspheme HIS name? NO!!! If you think its okay to do these things and think your going to enter the Kingdom of God then you have been deceived..not my words but Paul's.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. - 1Co 6:9-10 KJV

No-one is saying that you can live in sin and enter the kingdom of God!

Righteous living is done by trusting in the Lord, to work in you to will and to do of his good pleasure.  It is NOT done by trying to keep the law of Moses.  The law of Moses stirs up sin and reveals it, but it gives no power to keep it (see Rom. 7).

If you want to be under the law, then you are obligated to keep all 613 commands (not only the 10 commandments) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; but, if you don't, then you are under its curse.

I would encourage you to enter into Romans 8 and leave your Romans 7 life behind.

Edited by David1701

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

Few seem to understand the Levitical law. It was so people did not profane sacred space. There is NO sacrifice for most moral turpitude in the Law. Mostly you were cut off or killed for those transgressions.

That is why the Blood of the Lamb allows us to pass thru the veil into the Most Holy Place and live. We can now come boldly right to the throne of Yahweh.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

12 hours ago, Betha said:
On 7/13/2020 at 2:06 PM, Refresher said:

Amen and Amen, because LOVE covers a multitude of sins.

And in addition,

1 Corinthians 13:2 New King James Version
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

Most people do not see that our LOVE is FIRST to GOD - THEN to neighbour....so that is to be our PRIORITY as given in the 2 major Commandments Mk 12v30. SIN is defined as transgressing God's Law/Commandments. WHY do people do it still ?

Nice question>>>WHY do people do it still ? because we are not yet perfect...the good news, the blood of Jesus Christ cleansed us from all our sins from past, present and future.

But the Lord says in Galatians 5:16 NKJV

I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

3 hours ago, Refresher said:

Nice question>>>WHY do people do it still ? because we are not yet perfect...the good news, the blood of Jesus Christ cleansed us from all our sins from past, present and future.

But the Lord says in Galatians 5:16 NKJV

For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries. Anyone who has set aside the law of Moses dies without mercy on the evidence of two or three witnesses. How much worse punishment, do you think, will be deserved by the one who has trampled underfoot the Son of God, and has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace? For we know him who said, "Vengeance is mine; I will repay." And again, "The Lord will judge his people." It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. - Heb 10:26-31 ESV

God forgives those who repent and put their trust in the His blood that cleanses them from sin...BUT if we deliberately continue to live in sin after we come to the knowledge of the truth, those sins are not forgiven.  Read above also written by Paul.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 7/13/2020 at 4:27 AM, Betha said:

simple ! we do the good works of God and have fellowship with the Father and His Son Jesus Christ.

That is not keeping the Sabbath.  If someone claims to be keeping the Sabbath there are very specific mandates that have to be kept, well-stated in the Old Testament.  Since you are so familiar with them, perhaps you could tell us what those rules are? 

On 7/13/2020 at 9:47 AM, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Cease from work and honor God by assembling with other believers to worship God on his appointed day of worship (Sabbath).

That is not a satisfactory reply.  The Old Testament has very specific mandates as to how the Sabbath is to be kept.  Which of those are you keeping?  Such as, perhaps, the ritual Sabbath sacrifices at the Temple?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

1 minute ago, Exegesis said:

That is not a satisfactory reply.  The Old Testament has very specific mandates as to how the Sabbath is to be kept.  Which of those are you keeping?  Such as, perhaps, the ritual Sabbath sacrifices at the Temple?

Brother read Lev 23:3 its spelled out for you.  No work, Holy Assembly, Day of Rest on the 7th Day.

12 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Few seem to understand the Levitical law. It was so people did not profane sacred space. There is NO sacrifice for most moral turpitude in the Law. Mostly you were cut off or killed for those transgressions.

That is why the Blood of the Lamb allows us to pass thru the veil into the Most Holy Place and live. We can now come boldly right to the throne of Yahweh.

Have you not, in the past, been a protagonist of "keeping" the Sabbath?

1 minute ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Brother read Lev 23:3 its spelled out for you.  No work, Holy Assembly, Day of Rest on the 7th Day.

Not a satisfactory answer.  I asked you a specific question, and you gave me the same tired reply every so-called Sabbath keeper gives me.  I ask again:

How are you keeping the Sabbath?   Because unless you are offering a sacrifice at the Temple every Sabbath as well as all the other daily and Festival Sabbaths, you are not keeping the Sabbath.

Explain to me how you are keeping the Sabbath without a Temple, the Levitcal Priesthood and the daily sacrifices.