• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 7/23/2020 at 6:22 PM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

Why is there the reference to only three horsemen in the above post, when there are four horsemen.

That should be obvious: John tied these three together as to represent the devil's attempts to stop the gospel. 
The first horseman is the represent the gospel sent out to the nations. He rides alone. The other three, riding and working together, try to stop the gospel. They failed. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SONshine said:

I amaze you?  Well thanks for the compliment.  By the way, who is the rider of the white horse?

I suspect all four riders are not real, but are only symbolic. 
The white horse and rider are to represent the church sent out with the gospel. 

The reason you amaze me is your tenacity to hold to something so elusive. 

1 hour ago, SONshine said:

Thanks again.

The symbolic white horse is none other than the false messiah who plays his role as the antichrist.  This is the first seal.  

This shows me that you pay no attention at all to CONTEXT.  The context of the first seal is chapters 4 & 5. 

You should ask, Does John show us WHEN Jesus got the book? (or WILL get the book?)

Questions on chapter's 4 & 5 that must be answered correctly to get the timing right on the first seal:

1.  WHY Was Jesus not immediately seen at the right hand of the Father in chapter 4? It is HIS BOOK! There are a dozen verses telling us that is where He should have been: yet John saw the Father on the throne and NO JESUS.

2. In 95 AD, Jesus has ascended some 60 years previous and sent the Holy Spirit down. Why then was the Holy Spirit still there in chapter 4?

3. John watched a search for one worthy to open the seals, but that search ended in failure and John wrote, "no man was found." Yet, if we read ahead, Jesus was found LATER. WHY then was Jesus not found in that first search?

Go ahead: answer them - if you can. 

Until you get the right answer, you are not understanding this part of John's vision. 

(These are the words Jesus spoke to me. He asked ME these questions - questions I could not answer at the time. He told me, unless I could answer them correctly I would never understand that part of John's vision. He is the head of the church and the Author of the book: of course He is right!)

14 hours ago, SONshine said:

I’ll let you study on your own now.   God bless. 

Would this be the Ostrich Syndrome?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, SONshine said:

1.  WHY Was Jesus not immediately seen at the right hand of the Father in chapter 4? It is HIS BOOK! There are a dozen verses telling us that is where He should have been: yet John saw the Father on the throne and NO JESUS.

By this logic

the churches CAN'T BE IN REV 2 AND 3, could they?

2 minutes ago, SONshine said:

Oops... you quoted me in error on page 4, @DeighAnn :)

I apologize for using your name to quote but I too had previously dusted off my feet previously and I really don't want to jump back on that merry go round. 

Seems we keep on fighting about the WRITTEN word and HOW it is written,

WITH the Spirituality of the Word, knowing Christ and having the Holy Spirits to help get our hearts and minds right,  getting pushed away.  Seems todays Christians are no different than the "JEWS" of yesterday, with the adding of "doctrine", the dissecting of words to prove them, and the unseen cost coming our way. 

THE LETTER OF THE LAW once again reigning at THE EXPENSE OF THE SPIRIT OF THE LAW, yes?

Gods Plan so simple.  

Christ came, taught us the lessons
Satan comes, gives us the test.
For those who didn't study and fail, get one more day of study
Satan comes for last time, gives the FINAL EXAM
God grades the test takers 
Pass - Rewards such as we can not imagine forever and ever
Fail - and you become "Never were"

25 minutes ago, SONshine said:

Oops... you quoted me in error on page 4, @DeighAnn :)

How do you do that @Deighann thing?

22 hours ago, SONshine said:

This would be shaking off the dust of my feet.  I don’t talk to people who personally attack me.  Nope, no way.  

I am truly sorry you felt like I was attacking you. It was not at all intentional. 

What part of this is a personal attack?  (Quoted from my previous post)

"You should ask, Does John show us WHEN Jesus got the book? (or WILL get the book?)

Questions on chapter's 4 & 5 that must be answered correctly to get the timing right on the first seal:

2. In 95 AD, Jesus has ascended some 60 years previous and sent the Holy Spirit down. Why then was the Holy Spirit still there in chapter 4?

3. John watched a search for one worthy to open the seals, but that search ended in failure and John wrote, "no man was found." Yet, if we read ahead, Jesus was found LATER. WHY then was Jesus not found in that first search?

Go ahead: answer them - if you can. 

Until you get the right answer, you are not understanding this part of John's vision. "

Edited by iamlamad

14 hours ago, SONshine said:

Just a quick note:  Many here just don’t realize that John was taken to the first Day of the Lord—the millennium.  Ah well...

okay…here’s what you do.  Type @.  After you type @, then type in the person’s username (don’t add a space after the @).  You will see a gray square with their name in it.  Tap it.  Ta-dahhhh!:)

Actually, John was taken to heaven around 95 AD, and the first part of the vision was about 60 years into His past: the throne room while Jesus was still on the earth or under the earth. Oh, this happened on a Sunday,  the day they began calling the Lord's day since He arose on a Sunday. 

14 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

By this logic

the churches CAN'T BE IN REV 2 AND 3, could they?

Not true at all. OF COURSE chapters 2 and 3 are about the churches. It was around 95 AD. Learn to tell the difference between reality and a vision. 

Note: a vision can be of the past, present, future, or a mixture of all of them. In John's vision, he was shown events of the past, of his present (95 AD) and many events in his future.  Don't put God it a "future" box and declare that He could not have shown John things in the past. He DID show John events of the past. In chapter 12, He showed John when Satan was kicked out of heaven and took 1/3 of the angels with him. That would be very long past. Then He showed John Jesus birth, life, and ascension in one sentence. That too was past tense for John in 95 AD.