luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,799
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

Upon opening the third seal, the rider of a black horse holds a pair of scales, while in the midst of four living beasts a voice declares a nominal amount of currency for some basic foodstuffs. For those of us who watch world news, many third world nations are now in considerably more dire economic circumstances due to Covid-19, than those in industrialized (first world nations). When people in third world nations, such as those that comprise Latin America lose their jobs, they then have to rely completely on the benevolence of others just to feed themselves and their families. As this situation continues to grow, while the benevolence of others will at some point wane, I then offer the possibility that the third horseman of the apocalypse in which a certain amount of basic foodstuffs is provided for a nominal amount of currency, represents third world nations, whose masses would otherwize starve, were it not for this basic social welfare type system being initiated.

Revelation 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."

Edited by luigi

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

I have seen photos of starving people in Africa; just skin and bones. Over church history, many millions have starved to death.  Please keep in mind, the three bad horsemen, bringing WAR, FAMINE, and DEATH are limited to 1/4 of the earth. We can guess that 1/4 would be centered on Jerusalem. That would take in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 7/16/2020 at 9:04 AM, luigi said:

Upon opening the third seal, the rider of a black horse holds a pair of scales, while in the midst of four living beasts a voice declares a nominal amount of currency for some basic foodstuffs. For those of us who watch world news, many third world nations are now in considerably more dire economic circumstances due to Covid-19, than those in industrialized (first world nations). When people in third world nations, such as those that comprise Latin America lose their jobs, they then have to rely completely on the benevolence of others just to feed themselves and their families. As this situation continues to grow, while the benevolence of others will at some point wane, I then offer the possibility that the third horseman of the apocalypse in which a certain amount of basic foodstuffs is provided for a nominal amount of currency, represents third world nations, whose masses would otherwize starve, were it not for this basic social welfare type system being initiated.

Revelation 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."

It is interesting this reference, the description given, because I myself have thought that this was to do with hyperinfation of currency, problems with supply and demand. Another factor to consider, something has happened and that the very basics needed maybe subject to some kind of food rationing. The word "penny" should be a denarius, which as far as I know, was a days wage at the time and it may of been applicable to a certain class of people.  I have to admit the oil and wine reference I not exactly sure the intended meaning, but perhaps maybe a reference to luxury items the common people couldn't afford?

Another interesting thought is people using crisis such as this Covid 19 using the opportunity to stack up on certain products, and then resell them for insanely high profits, profit from the situation.

On 7/18/2020 at 1:39 PM, iamlamad said:

I have seen photos of starving people in Africa; just skin and bones. Over church history, many millions have starved to death.  Please keep in mind, the three bad horsemen, bringing WAR, FAMINE, and DEATH are limited to 1/4 of the earth. We can guess that 1/4 would be centered on Jerusalem. That would take in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. 

I think you are referring to the section of the world under the 4th horseman, through whom and with Hell, war, famine, and death are initiated. I do believe this area under the 4th horseman to include the land of Israel and Middle Eastern nations, and possibly also Egypt and Ethiopia.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Edited by luigi

9 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

It is interesting this reference, the description given, because I myself have thought that this was to do with hyperinfation of currency, problems with supply and demand. Another factor to consider, something has happened and that the very basics needed maybe subject to some kind of food rationing. The word "penny" should be a denarius, which as far as I know, was a days wage at the time and it may of been applicable to a certain class of people.  I have to admit the oil and wine reference I not exactly sure the intended meaning, but perhaps maybe a reference to luxury items the common people couldn't afford?

Another interesting thought is people using crisis such as this Covid 19 using the opportunity to stack up on certain products, and then resell them for insanely high profits, profit from the situation.

I also believe currencies of many nations will become worthless or near worthless, as is already occurring in several nations throughout the world. This may therefore be another factor, along with Covid-19 further destroying economies, that will bring in a nominal amount of currency policy for some basic foodstuffs for the masses, which without many hundreds of millions of people throughout the world would die of starvation. If you look at the news, the World Health Organization (WHO), among other government agencies are predicting a massive increase in poverty throughout the world. 

16 minutes ago, luigi said:

I think you are referring to the section of the world under the 4th horseman, through whom and with Hell, war, famine, and death are initiated. I do believe this area under the 4th horseman to include the land of Israel and Middle Eastern nations, and possibly also Egypt and Ethiopia.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

You should ask God what He meant by "them." Study this verse very carefully.  I asked God what He meant by "them." He told me to read the verse again. I asked again, and He told me to read the verse again. This happened several times. (I was SLOW!) Note the words "sword," "hunger" and "death."

The topic here iamlamad is about the nations under the third horseman in which a nominal amount of currency for some basic foodstuffs will be initiated. I will go off topic this last time here about the nations under the third horseman, in order to differentiate them from the fourth part of the earth of the nations under the fourth horseman. If you wish to continue discussing the fourth horseman with me, then find an appropriate title, and let me know.

The fourth part of the earth under the fourth horseman include those in the Middle East and Israel as Isaiah 28:18-20 in reference to the land of Israel, informs Israeli's during the end times about their circumstances to come. Though the Israeli government believe themselves immune from being enmeshed in the currently ensuing wars in the Middle East, due to a covenant that they will have made with death, and an agreement with hell; they will, however, soon find their assessments incorrect. Instead, what they will see is that their beds length, which is their land from its Northern to Southern borders to short to stretch out on, and their land from their Eastern to Western borders to narrow to cover themselves and find cover from what will be daily and nightly aerial sorties that will pass over, morning by morning, by day and by night, that will take their lives. This is the same hell and death over the fourth part of the earth under the lands of the fourth horseman in Revelation 6:8, through which 1/4 of the Middle East's masses die through war, hunger (famine), death (pestilence), and the beasts of the earth (murderers). 

Isaiah 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. 19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report. 20 For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Edited by luigi

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

The three horsemen of the Apocalypse are still future and will occur at the 7 year tribulation. The third horseman represents a great famine likely as a result of the wars from the second horseman. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

from the second horseman. 

It cud be no more religious tolerance that people kill each other at the 2nd seal opening, but not to start the war of the 4th seal

Edited by R. Hartono

23 hours ago, luigi said:

The topic here iamlamad is about the nations under the third horseman in which a nominal amount of currency for some basic foodstuffs will be initiated. I will go off topic this last time here about the nations under the third horseman, in order to differentiate them from the fourth part of the earth of the nations under the fourth horseman. If you wish to continue discussing the fourth horseman with me, then find an appropriate title, and let me know.

The fourth part of the earth under the fourth horseman include those in the Middle East and Israel as Isaiah 28:18-20 in reference to the land of Israel, informs Israeli's during the end times about their circumstances to come. Though the Israeli government believe themselves immune from being enmeshed in the currently ensuing wars in the Middle East, due to a covenant that they will have made with death, and an agreement with hell; they will, however, soon find their assessments incorrect. Instead, what they will see is that their beds length, which is their land from its Northern to Southern borders to short to stretch out on, and their land from their Eastern to Western borders to narrow to cover themselves and find cover from what will be daily and nightly aerial sorties that will pass over, morning by morning, by day and by night, that will take their lives. This is the same hell and death over the fourth part of the earth under the lands of the fourth horseman in Revelation 6:8, through which 1/4 of the Middle East's masses die through war, hunger (famine), death (pestilence), and the beasts of the earth (murderers). 

Isaiah 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. 19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report. 20 For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

It seems, you have totally not understood what I wrote: these three horsemen are TOGETHER: you can't separate them if God tells us they ride together. Note carefully:

2nd seal: RED Horse and rider given a great SWORD.
3rd seal: BLACK horse and rider to bring famine or HUNGER.
4th seal: PALE horse and rider titled DEATH.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And power was given unto them: who is "them?" 
to kill with SWORD: the RED horse and rider was given the SWORD
to kill with HUNGER: the BLACK horse and rider was to bring HUNGER
to kill with
DEATH: the PALE horse and rider was titled DEATH

over the fourth part of the earth Note carefully: ALL THREE ARE LIMITED in their theater of operation to 1/4 of the earth

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. [Limited to 1/4th of the earth]

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. [Limited to 1/4th of the earth]

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them , [the red horse and rider] to kill with sword, and [the black horse and rider to kill] with hunger, and [the pale horse and rider to kill] with death, and with the beasts of the earth - [but all three limited in where they could operate] over the fourth part of the earth

Note: the way John wrote this, all three ride together, and all three are limited to one fourth of the earth. I imagine that would take in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Two world wars have started in Europe. The black plague hit Europe twice, killing around 1/3 of the people each time. The plague of AIDS hit Africa very hard. Famines have hit Africa over and over. In other words, you cannot say that the Red horse and rider can bring war to China. War may well come to China (and it has) but it will not come by this red horse and rider, for he is limited to one fourth of the earth. 

Of course you can talk about any of the 3 bad horsemen separately, but just keep in mind, each one is limited to one fourth of the earth, and they ride together. 

Edited by iamlamad