Babbler

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

I used to be in the movie theater business. Several walk-ins and a drive-in.

At the time I had read several articles on how video would be used to sway peoples opinions and culture. And that was from the groups going to do the swaying. The LGBT said they would change peoples attitude towards homosexuality. And eventually warrant "no more than a shrug,"  Out came the TV show "Will & Grace'. Soon there began gay characters popping up more and more in the industry. The medium would also voice opinions on the subject.

The LGBT waited until America hit a 52%  acceptance on homosexuality before running the gay marriage bill before the Supreme Court. Past Supreme Court justices have commented about the manipulation of the Supreme Court by the elite. It wasn't a coincidence that the bill past during Gay Pride Month.

Feminism, homosexuality, and abortion are promoted heavily; not just because of rights but primarily to stem the exponential growth of the population. Women going to college and working have less babies. The average age of getting married was 21 in 1971. It is now 27. Often you hear on TV, "I hate kids".

Studies have shown that people can be told a lie and even if they don't believe it, after reading it or viewing it six times, they begin to believe the lie. One lie being advocated is all religions are the same or equal.  How often do you see a Christian portrayed as crazy, murderers, thieves, and liars in movies?

People imitate what they see. After showing the combo: Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Torso, body parts were floating down the river. We showed a couple of rape movies at the drive-in and soon there was a couple of rapes in town. I have heard serial killers say they were just copying the movies because it sounded like fun.

Hollywood has global dominance and influences people worldwide; subtly changing peoples culture and changing their opinions.

Los Angeles is a city of seven hills(like Rome) and is often joked about it falling off into the ocean. Movies have even been made about it happening. LA is actually moving north and block faulting is increasing the lands elevation in geological time. But out west, the sea floor is spreading. 

I quit the business. I did not want to be duplicitous; saying I believed in Jesus while being in the business of selling him out. Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. There is no wisdom in an inclusive church.