• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,309
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

that God has atoms

God the Father is Spirit, we have that direct from Jesus so he has no material substance and no need for atoms.

Jesus has a supernatural body. This j

Has substance and so will have atoms.

The Spirit is again spirit, without physical form.

As for mind, spirit and brain, can't help you there, I suggest you check out some of the sites I quoted as they do deal with that aspect of mind etc, for me it goes right over my head.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

On 7/18/2020 at 5:57 PM, Mike Mclees said:

The other day  i was on U-Tube and there are atheist's who argue the existence of God. This can be a fascinating subject. They will say since God cannot be seen or touched therefore God does not exist. 

While i was giving thought the Human body is maracujas Where did it come from. I thought of our brain. We the bodyy of man be duplicated. Can the human brain be duplicated by any earthly means or scientific means of men. Scientist Run from God but could just one of them tell how man came to be. I'm not talking about sexual union. I'm exspanding to every living thing upon the face of the earth.   

Lets keep talking about the hunam brain. While in thought it came to me If not for the human brain would anything exist.  This hit like a bomb. I started to look at thing like conscious mind and brain.

The conscious mind and the organ which is our brain are actually two different things that live in the same house Any one here no what I just said? The brain is a tangible organ but the conscious mind is a powerhouse with no substance. That a start.

This discussion made my brain hurt. The Bible tells us that God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit exist. I can not see Them and I can not feel Them but I believe they exist. That is faith. Atheists don't have faith. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

On 7/22/2020 at 5:24 PM, BeyondET said:

Brain scans can see brain activity

Im sure. How about mind functions? 

On 7/22/2020 at 5:20 PM, BeyondET said:

Well I have to ask was a fleshy man with a brain created after the earth was void and formless, after the dry land appeared, lights in the firmament etc, or before.

I don’t think a human brain is needed for God to create stars and planets to say nothing can exist without the human brain doesn't seem logical.

scientists like to call the mind in your head consciousness or neuroscience which is fancy to open eyes. What i'm suggesting may seem illogical. God put eyes in every living animal and every human, but the human conscious mind is superior in every way. We were meant to see. Without the conscious mind  there would be no reason to create anything, not even all the stars of the universe, and all that is physical reality. 

Where there is no mind there is no reality yet the mind itself is not physical. 

A song to the king of thiests R D  what that you say Mr athiest.Jesus loves you more than you will know woe woe Hey hey hey

Everything that is,is put there even the universe. If the atom was the first thing to exist who put it there? 

then there is the life on the earth. How many atoms made the first micro organism. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,887
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

2 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

scientists like to call the mind in your head consciousness or neuroscience which is fancy to open eyes. What i'm suggesting may seem illogical. God put eyes in every living animal and every human, but the human conscious mind is superior in every way. We were meant to see. Without the conscious mind  there would be no reason to create anything, not even all the stars of the universe, and all that is physical reality. 

Where there is no mind there is no reality yet the mind itself is not physical. 

A song to the king of thiests R D  what that you say Mr athiest.Jesus loves you more than you will know woe woe Hey hey hey

Everything that is,is put there even the universe. If the atom was the first thing to exist who put it there? 

then there is the life on the earth. How many atoms made the first micro organism. 

Many animals God created without eyes, Star nosed mole, Kaua’i cave wolf spider, albino cave crab, sea urchin, Mexican Tetra, and many other animals that do not have eyes, creation is not dependent on a human mind it’s dependent on God the human mind has nothing to do with its creation, the human mind cannot create itself. science and all the atoms in the universe and the conscious mind is a mere grain of sand.

Edited by BeyondET

On 7/31/2020 at 7:52 PM, Mike Mclees said:

Im sure. How about mind functions? 

In modern science there’s two ways through a MRI or a CT, now these devices can’t tell what a person is thinking or dreaming but it does show Brain/mind functions rather it’s operational or not.

17 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Many animals God created without eyes, Star nosed mole, Kaua’i cave wolf spider, albino cave crab, sea urchin, Mexican Tetra, and many other animals that do not have eyes, creation is not dependent on a human mind it’s dependent on God the human mind has nothing to do with its creation, the human mind cannot create itself. science and all the atoms in the universe and the conscious mind is a mere grain of sand.

true that certain species live be censery perception or a type of radar, but aside from servival this is all they have. They are not like us. May people may be born blind or have optical problems. Still even they depend on the mind, but this is not there general population or Gods intent. Would he strikes all blind just because He can. Blind Bartimaeus asked only for his sight and it was given him. Imagine the Joy he must have felt. 

I have many times went out at night to see the stars and I know God put them there not to be seen so muc,h but glorify who He is and and bring His aw to our minds. Strike all of us blind now. Think he would have joy in that? Next to God our conscientious is the most powerful thing in the universe.

Still god is glorifies in what we cannot see. Just go on the Tube and their greatest wonder is dark energy. th

ey are all confused and scratching their t heads. All have different views and can agree on nothing about it' existence. If I could only tell them I know the one who has the answer, but they pushed Him out of their meetings.

Don't they know He is never mocked. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

7 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

true that certain species live be censery perception or a type of radar, but aside from servival this is all they have. They are not like us. May people may be born blind or have optical problems. Still even they depend on the mind, but this is not there general population or Gods intent. Would he strikes all blind just because He can. Blind Bartimaeus asked only for his sight and it was given him. Imagine the Joy he must have felt. 

I have many times went out at night to see the stars and I know God put them there not to be seen so muc,h but glorify who He is and and bring His aw to our minds. Strike all of us blind now. Think he would have joy in that? Next to God our conscientious is the most powerful thing in the universe.

Still god is glorifies in what we cannot see. Just go on the Tube and their greatest wonder is dark energy. th

ey are all confused and scratching their t heads. All have different views and can agree on nothing about it' existence. If I could only tell them I know the one who has the answer, but they pushed Him out of their meetings.

Don't they know He is never mocked. 

I can agree the human mind was created like no other species on the planet that I can agree , the human mind is a amazing mechanism, the one thing about the universe and its structure is the human mind cannot comprehend it fully and it’s functions and reasons for them. humans have learned about things of coarse the Bible even tells us so, the objects are for signs and seasons and all sorts of things.

As far As the conscientious being the most powerful thing in the universe I’m not sure I’m understanding what you mean, but there are powerful objects in the universe, quasar, hypernovas, gamma ray bursts, black holes and a few other things that are way powerful.

On 8/6/2020 at 9:57 PM, BeyondET said:

I can agree the human mind was created like no other species on the planet that I can agree , the human mind is a amazing mechanism, the one thing about the universe and its structure is the human mind cannot comprehend it fully and it’s functions and reasons for them. humans have learned about things of coarse the Bible even tells us so, the objects are for signs and seasons and all sorts of things.

As far As the conscientious being the most powerful thing in the universe I’m not sure I’m understanding what you mean, but there are powerful objects in the universe, quasar, hypernovas, gamma ray bursts, black holes and a few other things that are way powerful.Great stides have been made in powerful telescop

You are right about powerful things are there, but still you have missed the point

It says that in thee last days that knowledge would greatly increase. Early telescopes don't come close to what we are able to see today, and with out them we could not appreciate what we see now what we are able today. We can only see a still small piece of what is there. All the  powerful things we just spoke. we nothing if it were not for that great gift of the conscious  mind so taken for granted. So they say God did not do it but  want all the credit for our own genius, and. lust for a Nobel prize . . 

Scientists say we only use about 20% of its capability. The saying goes " you haven't seen nothing yet " So i still say no mind, we are useless and without reason for existence. and no reason for creation.

So when God's word says He is not mocked I think of Steve Hawking' who's intellect and genius  sits in a useless body. From where does he draw his intelligence?  The mind that God gave us is powerful and connected to all matter in the universe and in the world else we would not be here.

Edited by Mike Mclees

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,093
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 7/20/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mike Mclees said:

To be sure what Im saying is understood lets say we have a ball on a table and if man did not have a brain or conscious mind, (meaning awake and eye open) would the ball and table exist? Would anything exist? To take it further would you exits or your neighbor exist

A young college freshman said "God

must find it exceedingly odd

that the sycamore tree continues to be

When there's no one about in the quad."

"You've got it quite wrong here.", said God.

"It's neither peculiar, nor odd.

The sycamore tree continues to be,

observed by Yours Faithfully, God."