• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

20 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I think your conclusion is mistaken. Jacob had to work an extra 7 years for the woman he loved. I am convinced that is why the 70th week of Daniel, also a 7 year period, also became known as "the time of Jacob's trouble." 

I have tried this over and over, and it just does not work. I took an apple to represent 7 years. I cut it in half and ate one half. Then I put the other half in the refer overnight, and took that half out the next day. The night would represent the last nearly 2000 years. Then I cut what was left of the apple in half to represent the abomination Jesus and Daniel spoke of that would divide the week.  Sadly, I ended up with two QUARTERS, not two halves. However, Revelation ends up with HALVES, not quarters. It would seem then, there MUST BE an entire 70th week in our future, so when the abomination takes place (The man of sin entering the temple and declaring he is GOD) there MUST BE an entire 70th week to divide. 

The truth is, the 70th week (all 7 years) IS "the tribulation." But it would be MUCH better if we called it the 70th week. John said he was in "THE tribulation." (perhaps making the entire church age "the tribulation."

Also, the 1,260 days of Revelation 12:6, the 42 months of Revelation 11:2 and 13:5, and the time, times, and half a time of Revelation 12:14 are slightly different lengths of time. For the most part, they all overlap as the final half of the 70th Seven yet to come.

Perhaps not.  If we follow John, they don't start at the same time. The 42 months of trampling and the 1260 days of testifying seem to start at the same time. The 1260 days of fleeing and the time, times and half of time of feeding and protection seem to start at the same time. The 42 months of authority starts last of all these countdowns. Once the 42 months of authority start, they ALL RUN PARALLEL. 

I cannot find where any of them really end except the 42 months of authority: that must end when the Beast is captured. I believe the week ends with the 7th vial. Since the 42 months of trampling started first, it should end first. It is my guess, the army or armies of the man of sin turned Beast LEAVE Jerusalem just before that last vial, and head for the valley in preparation for the battle. (I think it is the Gentile armies of the man of sin that tramples the city.) 

I guess I am millennial: I believe the entire week is future. 

Shalom, iamlamad.

Why would you need to cut the apple in half again, if the abomination of desolation occurred in the First Century A.D? You're suggesting you need to cut it in half again when no such second cutting is necessary!

The reason why you can't tell when these time periods end based on events is because the events are determined by the time periods!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Where He read from is very telling of "pre trib events"  

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,

WHAT HE DIDN'T READ, BUT WHAT IS WRITTEN

and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Isaiah 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

WHAT ISN'T WRITTEN IN ISAIAH??? 

ANY DAY OR MOMENT OR COMING OR RETURN OR APPEARANCE OR HINT OR WINK OR NOD  AS TO 
A PRE TRIBULATION ANYTHING. 

EVEN WHEN CHRIST SPOKE AFTER STOPPING MID SENTENCE IN ISAIAH, LEAVING OFF BEFORE "THE DAY OF VENGEANCE" 

HE DID NOT HINT OR MAKE ANY SUGGESTION OF A GATHERING OR ASSEMBLING OF A BILLION SOULS AND FLYING THEM OFF TO HEAVEN BEFORE THAT DAY OF VENGEANCE,

LET ALONE MAKE ANY MENTION OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON EARTH AT THAT TIME AND THERE AFTER.  THE VASTNESS OF MISSING INFORMATION ALONE SHOULD OPEN ONES EYES.  

WHAT IS WRITTEN IN ISAIAH?  

to comfort all that mourn;

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,
to give unto them beauty for ashes,
the oil of joy for mourning,
the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
that they might be called trees of righteousness,
the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

WHAT ISN'T WRITTEN IN ISAIAH??? 
ANY DAY OR MOMENT OR COMING OR RETURN OR APPEARANCE OR HINT OR WINK OR NOD  AS TO 
A PRE TRIBULATION ANYTHING. 

You simply amaze me.  Did you not read?

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Why would Isaiah, writing about the first coming of Jesus, sent by the Father ONLY to the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" write ANYTHING about the Gentile church of today? The answer is, HE WOULDN'T. 

Sister, this is SO SIMPLE: God the Father waited after Jesus rose from the dead, for Israel as a nation to accept THE SON as their Messiah. He waited a few years. Finally His time was up and He sent Paul to the Gentiles 

Ephesians 3:1  For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you GentilesHis purpose?

Acts 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

Timeline of the Jews:

Moses-------------LAW------Malachi--| "The law was until John"|---death, burial, resurrection----Peter's sermon-----

---|-Israel REJECTS Jesus as their Messiah---( Time of the Gentiles INSERTED into Jewish timeline)---70th Week of Daniel. 

Note, IF Israel had accepted Jesus: ---|-Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah------70th Week of Daniel.  (No Gentile church inserted)

The ENTIRE time of the Gentiles has been INSERTED into Jewish time as a parenthesis: the moment of the rapture, TIME goes right back to just before Paul was sent to the Gentiles - in other words, BACK to the JEWISH timeline.  Proof? i have been showing you proof all along. However:

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city...

WHICH city? WHICH people? DANIEL's people (a JEW) and DANIEL'S City (a JEW): Jerusalem. 

IN ERROR people look in Jewish scriptures and IMAGINE it is about the Gentile church of today. Or others, like yourself imagine that God SHOULD HAVE included Gentile stuff in passages about ISRAEL. For example, People pick scripture after scripture out of the Olivet discourse thinking they MUST be about the Gentiles. They imagine that gathering MUST be for the Gentile church, when the entire passage is about ISRAEL.  Proof? Read verse 15: the abomination that will divide the week: WHOSE week? Daniel's (A JEW) week. 

Summary: there are THREE GROUPS of people concerning endtimes:
1. The CHURCH
2. THE JEWS (and other Hebrews)
3. THE NATIONS

There are verses pointed to each of these groups of people. Mix them up and you have ERROR. 

Example: Paul's rapture passage is NOT FOR Jews (Unless they are born again.)

The 70th week is NOT FOR GENTILES. Verses about the 70th week are pointed to the JEWS. Try to apply them to the church and you get ERROR. 

30 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, iamlamad.

Why would you need to cut the apple in half again, if the abomination of desolation occurred in the First Century A.D? You're suggesting you need to cut it in half again when no such second cutting is necessary!

The reason why you can't tell when these time periods end based on events is because the events are determined by the time periods!

You can imagine it did. Somehow I cannot.  Perhaps "the reason why I can't" is because these events are FUTURE.  Did the man of sin enter the temple, SIT DOWN in the temple, and declare he was GOD, in 70 AD?  Can you find that written somewhere, even in secular history? 

17 hours ago, The Light said:

In other words you have absolutely no scriptures that support your position, nor can you disprove what I am saying. It's hard to disprove something that agrees with the scripture. Once you start imagining things such as there is an imaginary coming of Jesus at the 5th seal, you are toast. One mistake leads to another, leads to another, leads to another. Hopefully you won't be here when those 4 horsemen of the apocalypse go forth. It's not going to be pleasant when there are wars and famines and pestilence like has never been seen.

Oh no! It is not that at all. It is just that you have been preprogramed with PREWRATH, so any scriptures to the contrary just slip off like water off a duck's back. Then, you just IGNORE other scriptures as if they were not there (or ignore them because of your preprograming). Case in point: Rev. 5:6.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

57 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Therefore, PLEASE quit using this verse to prove timing. 

YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS CIRCLE AGAIN?  

SUBJECT

1  We implore now you brothers by the coming of the Lord of us Jesus Christ and our gathering together unto Him

2  for not quickly to be shaken you in mind nor to be troubled neither by spirit nor by word nor by letter as if by us
 1 THESSALONIANS

as that is present the day of the Lord  

PROBLEM

3 No one you should deceive in not one way because {it is} if not {until} shall have come the apostasy first AND shall have been revealed the man of lawlessness the son of destruction

DECEPTION COMING OUR WAY, and we will experience it  BUT CHRIST WILL NOT RETURN UNTIL AFTER THOSE THINGS AND WHEN CHRIST RETURNS He will slay with the breath of the mouth of Him

Now you are going to say "man" and that isn't Satan, and want to get into who "man" is and do the whole circle thing
to EXPLAIN to me why Christ will come before Satan, and
WE JUST DON'T AGREE.  PRODUCED NOTHING THAT MAKES ME BELIEVE WHAT IS PUT FORTH IS GODS TRUTH 

so no need to do that again anyone can go read what we wrote the first time around.  Anything new?  or are the same things going to be brought up once again? 

WHAT DOES THAT MAN OF LAWLESSNESS, THAT SON OF DESTRUCTION, THE ONE OPPOSING AND EXALTING HIMSELF DO?
4  the {one} opposing and exalting himself above every so-called god or object of worship so as for him in the temple of God to sit down setting forth he himself that is God
SATAN IS THAT MAN.  
The Adversary 

5  Not do you remember that yet being with you these things I was saying to you?
THESE ARE THE THINGS PAUL WAS SAYING

6  And now that which is restraining you know for to be revealed him in his time. 
Satan REVEALED AFTER HE IS KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN, AND THERE IS A WAR THAT MUST TAKE PLACE BEFORE HE IS KICKED OUT.  AND THAT IS A HUGE RESTRAINT.  

7  The for mystery already is working of lawlessness only {there is} the {one} restraining {it} at present until out of {the} midst he might be {gone}
BUT EVIL SPIRITS AND MEN ARE WORKING NOW.  YET IT IS Michael  restraining Satan, and then "in his time" he will no longer be in the midst of heaven

8  And then will be revealed the lawless {one} whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of the mouth of Him and will annul by the appearing of the coming of Him
Satan kicked out and then revealed.  After that is when the Lord Jesus returns/comes Satan will be annulled

whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of the mouth of Him and will annul by the appearing of the coming of Him, whose is coming according (2596) to {the} working of Satan

whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of the mouth of Him and will annul by the appearing of the coming of Him, whose is coming AGAINST  to {the} working of Satan

2596 kata
down, against, 

9  whose is coming AGAINST to {the} working of Satan in every power and in signs and in wonders of falsehood
CHRIST WILL DESTROY SATAN AND ALL HIS POWERS AND SIGNS AND WONDERS AND FALSEHOOD FOR 1000 YEARS.  THE LORDS DAY.  WHEN HE RETURNS AS HE LEFT.  HE WASN'T 1/2 WAY UP IN THE AIR, HE WAS ON THE EARTH.  

10  and in every deceit of wickedness unto those perishing in return for which the love of the  truth not they received in order for to be saved them.
AND THERE WILL BE THOSE WHO PERISH SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY DID NOT/WOULD NOT RECEIVE the love of the truth, the truth needed to be saved.  

11  And because of this will send God a working of delusion for to believe them what {is} false
WE CAN LOVE AND BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH OR DELUSION/FALSE TEACHINGS/THEORIES.    

12  in order that should be judged all those not having believed the truth but having delighted in unrighteousness

13  We however ought to give thanks to God always concerning you brothers beloved by {the} Lord that has chosen you God from {the} beginning unto salvation in {the}sanctification of  {the} Spirit and {by} faith of {the} truth

14  to this also He called you through the gospel of us to {the} obtaining of {the} glory of the Lord

15  So then brothers stand firm and hold fast to the traditions that you were taught whether by word or by letter from us
You got some truth now and you have gotten it by us in person or in writing.

16  Himself now the Lord of us Jesus Christ and God the Father of us the {One} having loved us and having given {us} comfort eternal and hope good by grace

17  may He encourage your hearts and may He strengthen {them} in every work and word good

WORDS GOD USES ARE WORKS AND LABORS AND DEEDS  THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS FROM US.  HE IS NOT TAKING A "SECTION" AND TELLING THEM THEY ARE "EXCUSED FROM" WHAT EVERY MAN MUST FACE   

DEATH AND JUDGMENT

YOU HAVE ASKED ME TWICE NOW, PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME AGAIN 
I ALMOST ALWAYS KNOW I AM IN GODS TRUTH  WHEN YOU DISAGREE WITH ME.  

Edited by DeighAnn
add and move verses

18 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

What scripture are you referencing for the pre trib marriage?  I know you think Rev is chronological so it isn't at the end of Rev,  so please enlighten me with book, chapter and verse.  

Are you taken before Satan kicked out of heaven?   Or after?   Do you fight the war in heaven, or

DO YOU GO TO HEAVEN AFTER EVERYONE UP THERE FIGHTS the war  yet  LEAVE THE EARTH BEFORE ANY TROUBLE BEGINS HERE?  

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW CAUSE IT SEEMS all this church you speak of wants to do is get served, not do any serving themselves. 
They want to do nothing but dance and party WHILE THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE EITHER FIGHT FOR GOD OR AGAINST HIM .  That doesn't really bother me

BUT

SEPARATING MY MEDIATOR FROM GOD FOR YOUR WEDDING?  How rude would that be.   Am I to walk around in sin the entire time?  Or does your groom not stay very long?  

The marriage and supper are written in Rev. 19 BEFORE Jesus gets on the white horse. 

It is MICHAEL (and probably His army of angels) that kick Satan out. (We cannot fly, and we need oxygen.) It is not written that "heaven" fights this war. Neither is it written that the church "helps" Michael. I doubt he will need our help. Just to help you out here: Paul's rapture just before wrath, or just before the 6th seal events: chapter 6. The war against Satan is in chapter 12, over 3 1/2 years later.  By the way, just so you know,  Revelation IS chronological except for parentheses. 

DO YOU GO TO HEAVEN AFTER EVERYONE UP THERE FIGHTS the war  This is unscriptural; so only imagination. 

LEAVE THE EARTH BEFORE ANY TROUBLE BEGINS HERE?   It is GOD'S plan, not the church's plan and CERTAINLY not pretribbers plan. NO ONE can leave the earth without God's help. Go back and study 1 thes. 5: Paul gives us his timing: JUST before wrath. 

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW CAUSE IT SEEMS all this church you speak of wants to do is get served, not do any serving themselves.  Where have you been all your life? The church started with 120 around 32 AD. How many believers are there today? Maybe 2 billion. Is there a nation in the world today where it is IMPOSSIBLE to hear the gospel? Well, perhaps on an island of cannibals - if there is one. This is OUR church. I am not an evangelist, I am only a teacher. But I cast out devils, I pray in tongues, I pray for the sick, and I preach when I get the chance, just as God instructed good church members to do. I have chatted with hundreds in China, over the web, taking the Gospel to them on any way I can. I also write books. In short, I stay BUSY for the gospel. 

Some people's THINKING is totally MESSED UP! How in the world could any believer get HIMSELF or HERSELF to heaven at any time at all without the Holy Spirit? It would be IMPOSSIBLE. In other words, the rapture will be GOD'S DOING and ONLY God'S doing. God has said He will deliver us from the wrath to come, and Paul shows us his rapture will come JUST BEFORE that wrath. In other words, ALL I AM DOING is talking about what PAUL wrote. I don't WANT to be here for God's wrath. Simple: it is going to be like hell on earth. NO WATER to drink. Everyone wanting to hunt people down like animals. TERRIBLE pain from stinging locusts. I have had bee stings; I didn't enjoy them! Terrible HEAT from the sun. Then terrible darkness. No thank you! God has promised to deliver us and Paul has seconded that. So if people wish to stay through His wrath, rather than escape with the church, it is going to be THEIR OWN DOING. I will promise you this: SECONDS after the rapture all those who thought they knew better will be banging their heads against a wall screaming, "WHY AM I LEFT BEHIND?"

Oh, but not some: some will be saying, "where is this beast? Let me at him!"

By the way, all I ask was, HOW will you get to that marriage and supper? I am still waiting. 

Edited by iamlamad

24 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Why would Isaiah, writing about the first coming of Jesus, sent by the Father ONLY to the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" write ANYTHING about the Gentile church of today? The answer is, HE WOULDN'T. 

That's right you still don't get IT

Galatians 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

THERE IS NO GENTILE CHURCH TODAY.  AT LEAST THERE SHOULDN'T BE. 

THERE ARE TWO PEOPLES   

FAITHFUL BELIEVERS  AND  UNFAITHFUL/NON BELIEVERS.  

WHOM SO EVER WOULD. and 

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

And I will give him the morning star. 

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

HOW DID CHRIST OVERCOME???

IF THERE IS A GROUP OF PEOPLE "CALLING THEMSELVES" GENTILES SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO STUDY THE WHOLE WORD OF GOD OR THINK THEY HAVE NO LAW, THEN THERE ARE SOME REAL DELUSIONS / PROBLEMS HAPPENING

SO MUCH OF WHAT YOU PREDICATE YOUR THEORIES ON ARE IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO SCRIPTURE..

THIS TRUTH ISN'T LIKE OR ACCEPTED BECAUSE IT MESSES UP THE ENTIRE THEORY  

31 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

-Israel REJECTS Jesus as their Messiah--

ISRAEL HAD BEEN SCATTERED TO THE ENTIRE WORLD HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE.  THEY WEREN'T THERE TO REJECT THEIR MESSIAH.  THE TRIBES OF JUDAH, AND BENJAMIN AND SOME LEVI, THE SOUTHERN TRIBES RESIDED IN JUDEA, JERUSALEM. 

THE NORTHEN TRIBES NEVER EVER DID (CERTAINLY SOME, NOT MANY)  WHY DO YOU THINK CHRISTIANITY SPREAD SO FAR AND WIDE?  BECAUSE IT WAS GODS PEOPLE WHO HEARD AND BELIEVED.  HEATHEN TOO.  

SO WHO ARE GODS PEOPLE?

19 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

The marriage and supper are written in Rev. 19 BEFORE Jesus gets on the white horse. 

It is MICHAEL (and probably His army of angels) that kick Satan out. (We cannot fly, and we need oxygen.) It is not written that "heaven" fights this war. Neither is it written that the church "helps" Michael. I doubt he will need our help. Just to help you out here: Paul's rapture just before wrath, or just before the 6th seal events: chapter 6. The war against Satan is in chapter 12, over 3 1/2 years later.  By the way, just so you know,  Revelation IS chronological except for parentheses. 

DO YOU GO TO HEAVEN AFTER EVERYONE UP THERE FIGHTS the war  This is unscriptural; so only imagination. 

LEAVE THE EARTH BEFORE ANY TROUBLE BEGINS HERE?   It is GOD'S plan, not the church's plan and CERTAINLY not pretribbers plan. NO ONE can leave the earth without God's help. Go back and study 1 thes. 5: Paul gives us his timing: JUST before wrath. 

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW CAUSE IT SEEMS all this church you speak of wants to do is get served, not do any serving themselves.  Where have you been all your life? The church started with 120 around 32 AD. How many believers are there today? Maybe 2 billion. Is there a nation in the world today where it is IMPOSSIBLE to hear the gospel? Well, perhaps on an island of cannibals - if there is one. This is OUR church. I am not an evangelist, I am only a teacher. But I cast out devils, I pray in tongues, I pray for the sick, and I preach when I get the chance, just as God instructed good church members to do. I have chatted with hundreds in China, over the web, taking the Gospel to them on any way I can. I also write books. In short, I stay BUSY for the gospel. 

Some people's THINKING is totally MESSED UP! How in the world could any believer get HIMSELF or HERSELF to heaven at any time at all without the Holy Spirit? It would be IMPOSSIBLE. In other words, the rapture will be GOD'S DOING and ONLY God'S doing. God has said He will deliver us from the wrath to come, and Paul shows us his rapture will come JUST BEFORE that wrath. In other words, ALL I AM DOING is talking about what PAUL wrote. I don't WANT to be here for God's wrath. Simple: it is going to be like hell on earth. NO WATER to drink. Everyone wanting to hunt people down like animals. TERRIBLE pain from stinging locusts. I have had bee stings; I didn't enjoy them! Terrible HEAT from the sun. Then terrible darkness. No thank you! God has promised to deliver us and Paul has seconded that. So if people wish to stay through His wrath, rather than escape with the church, it is going to be THEIR OWN DOING. I will promise you this: SECONDS after the rapture all those who thought they knew better will be banging their heads against a wall screaming, "WHY AM I LEFT BEHIND?"

Oh, but not some: some will be saying, "where is this beast? Let me at him!"

By the way, all I ask was, HOW will you get to that marriage and supper? I am still waiting. 

DO NOT QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE IT OUT OF CONTEXT.  

THIS WAS A QUESTION I ASKED YOU. 
DO YOU GO TO HEAVEN AFTER EVERYONE UP THERE FIGHTS the war  This is unscriptural; so only imagination.

YOUR RESPONSE IS NOTHING MORE THAN DECEPTION,  DONT DO IT AGAIN.  THESE ARE QUESTIONS THAT THE THEORY PRODUCES THAT ARE NOT FOUND IN THE WORD OF GOD WITH OUT IT.  SO THEY ARE VERY VALID BECAUSE JESUS FORETOLD US ALL THINGS AND SINCE HE NEVER EVER EVER EVER ONCE SPOKE OF IT AND PAUL SPECIFICALLY SPOKE AGAINST IT  IT IS ALL DELUSION.  

24 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

YOU MEAN THE ONE AT THE END OF THE LORDS DAY? 

THE ONE RIGHT AFTER THE LAKE OF FIRE? 

SAME WAY EVERYONE WILL.  EXCEPT FOR THOSE ALIVE AND REMAINING WHO ARE CHANGED WHEN THE LORDS DAY BEGINS.  

27 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

APPLES AND ORANGES..  YOU SAY CHRONOLOGICAL   I SAY NO.  

WHAT ABOUT MY POSITION ARE YOU NOT GETTING? 

YOU ASK QUESTIONS THAT YOU KNOW COME FROM OUR BASIC DIVIDING OF THE WORD.  

WHATS THE POINT?  

OH, AND I SEE ALL THE LACK OF GODS WORD, IN FAVOR OF ALL YOUR OWN WORDS AGAIN.