An ironic story about abortion

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

I was once talking to a lady and her life experiences came up. She explained how when she got pregnant with her 1st child ,she discussed with the father and said she was willing to have an abortion of he wanted one.  He didn't want one so she went through with the pregnancy.  

Later on the mother had pics up on her instagram  showing off that same child now about 7 or 8 as parents will do. And also spoke to me of how she loved her. Isn't it amazing-the child who she had been ok with killing is now the centre of her life?

Kinda shows despite all the pro choicers  klap trap excuses another way of  how really evil the act of abortion is. You're  in effect sniffing out the life of someone who could then go on to be the centre of your life?

20200727_134930.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I remember the debates over when is the unborn baby a person and when does the actual soul enter into the unborn baby. Those debates lead to some folks thinking abortions during the early pregnancy was okay. We now know the unborn baby is alive almost as soon as the sperm fertilizes the ovum, maybe it is alive from then. Whether it is or not abortion is killing of the unborn baby. I believe the problem here is the idea that sex is a fun casual thing to do, it isn't. Sex should only happen between a married man and woman and it should be an expression of their love for one and another. If we thought about love and sex correctly we wouldn't have all these problems.

• Thanks 1

• Topic Count:  414
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

1 hour ago, JTC said:

I remember the debates over when is the unborn baby a person and when does the actual soul enter into the unborn baby. Those debates lead to some folks thinking abortions during the early pregnancy was okay. We now know the unborn baby is alive almost as soon as the sperm fertilizes the ovum, maybe it is alive from then. Whether it is or not abortion is killing of the unborn baby. I believe the problem here is the idea that sex is a fun casual thing to do, it isn't. Sex should only happen between a married man and woman and it should be an expression of their love for one and another. If we thought about love and sex correctly we wouldn't have all these problems.

I agree. It sometimes imo gives the impression that it's a quick fix to the consequences of life which  really don't exist.

• Topic Count:  242
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Im kind of glad me snd the father of my baby seperated before he or anyone else could spew nonsense in my head. My lovely baby wasn't planned but boy is he loved. 

Not only loved but very handsome, he gets compliments whenever I'm out-- especially if he wears a hat.  Then he's a good baby-- he doesn't cry much and I have someone to love. 

He's been a blessing. Im glad I kept him-- I couldn't imagine dealing with the heavy turmoil that come with abortion. 

Itd be too much for me.

• Loved it! 1