• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

1 hour ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this? -John 11:25-26

Yes I believe in the resurrection power of God. I have been dead more than once. So God has raise me up and I am still here giving a witness and a testimony for Him.  

• Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

33 minutes ago, JohnR7 said:

Bible that talks about how we need to die to self so we can live for God. 

Which means to die to the law (Rom 7:1-4). The one who has been born again is dead to the law by the body of Christ. The natural birth of man is under the law (Gal 4:1-5). So the second birth is apart from the law, where our spirit is sanctified, or set apart, unto God. But the flesh is the flesh; what's born of flesh is flesh.

I have never wanted to end my life,even  as a non believer.

When I became born again....I knew the Holy Spirit would help me, I had a new life in Christ,it hasn’t been easy, it’s learning to put Jesus in front of us, every single day, asking for his help, really having that deep meaningful relationship with him, I tell him everything ,speak with him most of the day...He is the only one who can help me, there is none like him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,766
  • Content Per Day:  5.77
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

On 7/31/2020 at 12:25 AM, Henry_iain said:

I am going to ask this very very nicely. I am just another member. And I can't tell anyone what to do. But like ChickenCoop has said, this is an incredibly important thread. I am so worried that someone will come in and say something critical or negative, and technically you are free too do so within limits. But please please please, do not do so. There are literally hundreds of places where you can say what you want to say without having to come out here. So unless what you are going to say is going to be positive/encouraging and build people up, don't say it. Keep this going as it is. If you are itching to say something, tell me personally. I can take it. But there might be people here who really need to read something positive and do not need something critical. 

Just a reminder.  I still hold to this. So far things have gone well.  Let's keep it that way. This thread has a specific purpose.  It is meant to be positive. It's meant to encourage and it is a good place for people to unload and share their struggles.  It should stay that way.  If you want to say something critical or debate something, say it somewhere else. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

No longer.  I am done. 

Maybe we can still save it.

• Well Said! 1

Or I will start another thread with the same title. I'll give it some thought. 

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,225
  • Content Per Day:  7.08
  • Days Won:  99

It is good to encourage one another, to share our burdens, and to be an ear and offer a shoulder to our brothers and sisters. I was dismayed to witness discord arise in this topic... this is not a debate nor a place for dispute. 

Many are suffering and being one who suffers as well, it's my hope that all will be sensitive to such matters. Pray... offer an encouraging word... or share your own burdens. But please, this is no place for contentious dispute or judging others. 

• Thanks 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,257
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Pray for Us

“And now, brothers and sisters, pray for us. Pray that the Lord’s teaching will continue to spread quickly. And pray that people will give honor to that teaching, the same as happened with you. And pray that we will be protected from crooked and evil people. Not everyone believes in the Lord, you know.”
‭‭

2 Thessalonians 3

Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you, and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith.

But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one. And we have confidence in the Lord concerning you, both that you do and will do the things we command you.

Now may the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the patience of Christ.

Amen!:amen:Amen!

Rose if God is for us who can be against us39AFB-CF9D-4894-8DD5-6CBCC7D1EAFD.png.761e25ecadaf7fd202aa6882f58ccd08.png

• Thumbs Up 2

One of the reasons I admire my friend,  Chickencoop, is because, in spite of his situation,  he is actually quite positive. Doesn't seem depressed to me. He is doing the best he can. His story is truly inspiring. I find his way of seeing things very interesting and he brings something to the table that is so needed. He clearly has a strong faith. Just look what he is able to do with very little.  The flowers alone are evidence, time, of a beautiful person. A beloved brother in Christ he is. Chickencoop,  you have so much to offer.  Please stay and keep contributing in this thread. Give this another chance.  :emot-hug: 

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

I realize now, unlike ever before, that I have sinned against the Lord. Horribly. I am really despondent. Drowning myself in too much beer now. I really wish I could just go right now and be with the Lord.

• Praying! 3