IGNORED

two tough questions

ladypeartree

10 minutes ago, JohnR7 said:

I said I had a dream about my daughter in Heaven. You said: "what". What is it you do not understand?  Or what is it you want me to try to explain to you?  I could write a whole book about this dream, so we need to narrow this down to something short and concise for the media we are using.  There are 73 million abortions a year. When babies are aborted they either go to Heaven or some people say they go back to Heaven. So there are a lot of babies in Heaven and for some of them their parents will never make it there and they may never know their parents here on the Earth. Of course they will have relatives in Heaven and they will be a part of a family there. A rather large family. I know my daughter has had at least 50 or 60 people visit her that are related to her. Because it is a custom for them to leave a gift as a reminder of their visit. The gifts were brand new toys in a box but she never took them out of the box to play with them. Maybe sometime she will. 

I think you are missing the point.  Our confusion was based on your saying never made it to the womb.  But, that is not the case.  It did make it to the womb and the iud caused a miscarriage. 

Iud can cause of miscarriage any time during pregnancy.  But the baby did make it to the womb.

We didn't know you were talking about a miscarriage in your first post.

It sounded like a fertilized egg that didn't make it to the womb and if that doesn't happen within about a week it is lost and the mother would most likely never know she had conceived  .

Ok?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, JohnR7 said:

I know my daughter has had at least 50 or 60 people visit her that are related to her. Because it is a custom for them to leave a gift as a reminder of their visit. The gifts were brand new toys in a box but she never took them out of the box to play with them.

how do you know? did you have several dreams?

a miscarriage is not an abortion.

I cant find the scriptures, but I am pretty sure the dead cannot contact us.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

1 minute ago, leah777 said:

how do you know? did you have several dreams?

a miscarriage is not an abortion.

I cant find the scriptures, but I am pretty sure the dead cannot contact us.

The dead did not contact us. I had a dream about her in Heaven. The Bible says: "Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. " (Acts 2:7) Perhaps you should read your Bible and do a study on dreams.  I am 68 I would think I would qualify for having dreams. 

I only had one dream but over time I understand that dream more and more. Even as I was writing a post about it here I started to understand something better. I could go into a lot more detail but I do not see any reason to do that right now. Maybe this is just my imagination and that is fine. I have read lots of novels and it does not make the story any less interesting if it not a true story.

"Joel 2:28
And afterward, I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions" (Joel 2:28) 

Do you remember the dream Joseph had in the Bible. He brothers got all upset about his dream. 

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, JohnR7 said:

I said I had a dream about my daughter in Heaven. You said: "what". What is it you do not understand?  Or what is it you want me to try to explain to you? 

Explain how a daughter you did not conceive was then born in Heaven. 

16 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

I have a daughter that never made it to the womb because of an IUD. Recently I had a dream about her in Heaven. 

This is virtually impossible. No, I do not understand it. 

You expressed not knowing how an IUD worked. Spermatozoa is blocked from embryonic connection by the intrauterine device, therefore inability to make conception. Does this explain it for you affirmatively? 

56 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

I think you are missing the point.  Our confusion was based on your saying never made it to the womb.  But, that is not the case.  It did make it to the womb and the iud caused a miscarriage. 

Iud can cause of miscarriage any time during pregnancy.  But the baby did make it to the womb.

We didn't know you were talking about a miscarriage in your first post.

It sounded like a fertilized egg that didn't make it to the womb and if that doesn't happen within about a week it is lost and the mother would most likely never know she had conceived  .

Ok?

This event happened forty years ago, so I am just going on whatever memory I have of what happened. I asked my first wife about it and she said she had forgotten and did not ever think about it. I think about it and maybe that is why I had the dream. Only the dream was very vivid and everything was so clear. It seems unusual to have a dream after 40 years. I had something even stranger happen where an old girlfriend showed up after 50 years. I think it is because I am getting so close to Heaven. Maybe in the next 10 years or so. These dreams and events could be preparing me and getting me ready for what I will discover when I get there. 

2 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Most everyone I know that is a christian believes a child from a miscarriage goes to Heaven and is waiting for us there. We do not dwell in a place of sorrow. WE rejoice and celebrate.  

Edited by JohnR7

36 minutes ago, JohnR7 said:

The dead did not contact us. I had a dream about her in Heaven. The Bible says: "Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. " (Acts 2:7) Perhaps you should read your Bible and do a study on dreams.  I am 68 I would think I would qualify for having dreams. 

I'm sorry, brother. But you are totally out of context here scripturally speaking. These passages refer to prophetic utterances and not of our own human wishes of what we are hopeful of. This dream does not pertain to it. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,288
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

This is why so many are reluctant to share dreams, even those the Lord sends to us. There's no need to repeat the verse from the book of Joel which @JohnR7 shared because many here know it well, one that the apostle Peter under the inspiration of God's Spirit quoted on the day of Pentecost. There's nothing wrong with John's dream and I admire the courage required to share it. Look at his reward...

Remember the words of our Lord: treat others as you wish be treated yourself. Also remember His admonition that we shall be judged by the measure we ourselves judge. 

16 minutes ago, JohnR7 said:
18 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Most everyone I know that is a christian believes a child from a miscarriage goes to Heaven and is waiting for us there. We do not dwell in a place of sorrow. WE rejoice and celebrate.  

That's not what you said here. 

17 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

I have a daughter that never made it to the womb because of an IUD. Recently I had a dream about her in Heaven.

So, please explain this. I do not understand. 

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, JohnR7 said:

you should read your Bible and do a study on dreams.  

Ditto. That scripture is out of context.

• Well Said! 1