IGNORED

two tough questions

ladypeartree

4 minutes ago, JohnD said:

j/k people often ask these outlandish questions to justify abortion (as far as I got reading the OP)

and I often wonder why not take your own life instead? If the mother, wait till the infant is born then

jump out a window or something. We never put ourselves in the place of the unborn in these scenarios...

is my point.

Choose life.

The point of the op is no baby should be aborted no matter how much it looks like a good idea. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

3 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

what? :huh:

A dream is something we have at night when we are sleeping. "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" (Acts 2:17)  The Holy Spirit of God has been given so we can understand the Bible. He is our Guide and our Teacher to show us the way of righteousness or how to be right with God. 

1 hour ago, ChickenCoop said:

I'm lost too.

Kat Kerr teaches a lot about Heaven on her YouTube videos. There is no reason for me to duplicate what she has already done. The first 10 min. is about herself. The teaching on angels and babies begins about 10 min. into the video if you want to start there. 

58 minutes ago, JohnR7 said:

A dream is something we have at night when we are sleeping. "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" (Acts 2:17)  The Holy Spirit of God has been given so we can understand the Bible. He is our Guide and our Teacher to show us the way of righteousness or how to be right with God. 

Is that how you learned your wife had conceived, it was female, and the fertilized egg was not able to implant in the womb? That might be what @BeauJangles was also confused about.  I mean, I if someone lost a fetilzed egg before it was able to attach to the womb how would they know it happened and the gender? I only ask because the attachment usually happens about after one week. 

5 hours ago, ChickenCoop said:

Is that how you learned your wife had conceived, it was female, and the fertilized egg was not able to implant in the womb? That might be what @BeauJangles was also confused about.  I mean, I if someone lost a fetilzed egg before it was able to attach to the womb how would they know it happened and the gender? I only ask because the attachment usually happens about after one week. 

I found out she had a miscarriage when she got sick and went back to the doctor and that is what he told her is the iud caused a miscarriage. I still do not know if that is how iuds are suppose to work or not. I recommend the rhythm method now. Esp they have apps and tests so a women can find out when she is fertile.  

The dream about my daughter took place 40 years later. That was when I found out she was a girl. Also she is very small. Even the angel I was talking to make a joke about how small she was. Maybe she is around 3 years old even though she would be 40 years old if she was still on the earth. This is consistent with what Kat Kerr teaches that they age very slow in Heaven so that when the parents get there they can raise them. 

I am getting older now - maybe the dream was to start to prepare me for some of the things I will find out about when I actually get to heaven. I raised two sons but I was never given the opportunity to raise any of my daughters but I am sure I will know them in Heaven when I get there. 

I could go into a lot of detail, maybe even write a whole book about this. But I am keeping it brief because of the media we are using to communicate here. God is infinite and there is no end to what we learn and discover. 

Edited by JohnR7

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

8 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

Kat Kerr teaches a lot about Heaven on her YouTube videos. There is no reason for me to duplicate what she has already done. The first 10 min. is about herself. The teaching on angels and babies begins about 10 min. into the video if you want to start there. 

Embedded Videos/Using the Video Forums and YouTube Links

By OneLight, July 27, 2012

The Videos forum was created for those who wish to post videos. Please use this forum for your embedded videos and not post videos in other forums. When a video is found outside of the Videos forum, one of two things will happen. First, the video very likely will be removed. Secondly, if there is a following, the thread may be moved to the video forum. Thanks for you compliance.

God Bless,

Alan

Edited by BeauJangles

A dream is something we have at night when we are sleeping. 

Umm... yeah. :rolleyes:

Not meaning to sound judgmental or anything like that. I also have my individualism as well. Something about pink hair, black ostrich boas and rhinestone incrusted key medallions make a person look less than someone I would want to endure a lecture on Heaven. I dunno... sorry! :whistling:

3 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Not meaning to sound judgmental or anything like that. I also have my individualism as well. Something about pink hair, black ostrich boas and rhinestone incrusted key medallions make a person look less than someone I would want to endure a lecture on Heaven. I dunno... sorry! :whistling:

I said I had a dream about my daughter in Heaven. You said: "what". What is it you do not understand?  Or what is it you want me to try to explain to you?  I could write a whole book about this dream, so we need to narrow this down to something short and concise for the media we are using.  There are 73 million abortions a year. When babies are aborted they either go to Heaven or some people say they go back to Heaven. So there are a lot of babies in Heaven and for some of them their parents will never make it there and they may never know their parents here on the Earth. Of course they will have relatives in Heaven and they will be a part of a family there. A rather large family. I know my daughter has had at least 50 or 60 people visit her that are related to her. Because it is a custom for them to leave a gift as a reminder of their visit. The gifts were brand new toys in a box but she never took them out of the box to play with them. Maybe sometime she will.