• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe they are following Christ by killing and tormenting people? 

It's easy to make posts on message board about how it's OK for Christians to kill and torment people. 

One day you will have to stand before God and explain why you would condone such actions. 

Yahweh uses plagues, he firebombed whole cities for unrepentant sins and behavior. He flooded the whole earth. I would say that he sometimes uses torment and killing as a last resort. I think he is the more stern and severe side of the God head. He is very merciful and loving but his consequences are severe. He is going to melt the earth and I don't blame him. The amount of blasphemy and open celebrated sin on earth at this time is unbelievable. Time is short. 

Edited by Mantis

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Yahweh uses plagues, he firebombed whole cities for unrepentant sins and behavior. He flooded the whole earth. I would say that he sometimes uses torment and killing as a last resort. I think he is the more stern and severe side of the God head. He is very merciful and loving but his consequences are severe. He is going to melt the earth and I don't blame him. The amount of blasphemy and open celebrated sin on earth at this time is unbelievable. Time is short. 

Im sorry if you misunderstood. 

God is not killing people and torturing them in the text of the two witnesses. It is people who are witnesses(Christians) of Christ who are killing and turturing people. 

Do you feel Christians are supposed to turture other people? Did Christ give any of his disciples instruction to torture other people? 

Should we stone people or should we let someone else do the stoning? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

On 8/15/2020 at 9:06 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

I read of of some witnesses of Christ occupying Jerusalem in Revelation. It appears thier goal is to protect a prostitute from a beast with ten horns. Now don't get me wrong, I don't believe they should be mean to the prostitute but to kill with the sword and to torment her enemies is not what I would call righteousness. 

So I've read that after 42 months of polluting people's water, inflicting economic warfare, and tormenting others they are killed by the beast. People will be celebrating thier death because of all the torment they had inflicked upon them. And the beast then burns the prostitute and makes her desolate. 

So my question is. How does these witnesses righteousness exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees? When you torment others, do you not deserve to be tormented? 

When you kill with the sword, do you not deserve to be killed with the sword? 

I've read that these witnesses who torture people are resurrected and ascend into heaven in a cloud. The only clouds that I know of the rise from the earth into the heavens are not pretty clouds. In fact some of them would be quite terrifying full of fire and brimstone. 

I know alot of people think these witnesses work righteousness but after 42 months of tormenting others, I wouldn't want to be judged by my works and I wouldn't want to be in thier shoes. 

Oh, dear.....

The two witnesses are two mortal men who, during the Great Tribulation, preach the word of God by God's command.  They do so for 1,260 days. They have great and destructive authority and power from God to prevent anyone from  stopping them from what God directs them to say.

This is the END.  God is giving his final call for those who are going to saved to come to him.  The Bible says that millions of people - "more than one can count" - will be saved during this time period.  And it will be a terrible time for these people - much persecution.  

God can have NO interruptions from the godless people who have made the decision to worship the devil, the beast, at this time.  Their fate is sealed by their own hardened and evil hearts that idolize the devil.  It's going to be a sick, sick time.

When their time of preaching is over, they are killed by the devil  Yet God will raise them up again and it will terrify the godless ones who were celebrating their deaths with a holiday and giving gifts.  Then God will raise them to heaven.

They are NOT trying to protect a prostitute from a beast.  The Great Whore, the prostitute of Babylon - is not a literal woman.  She is a religious system that is leading people to hell.  The Beast is the AntiChrist.

Religious systems were always referred to as women.  The Great Whore - fake religious worldly system.  Both men and women who participated in this are the Great Whore.  And - the Bride of Christ. Both men and woman make up the Bride.

4 hours ago, Jayne said:

Oh, dear.....

The two witnesses are two mortal men who, during the Great Tribulation, preach the word of God by God's command.  They do so for 1,260 days. They have great and destructive authority and power from God to prevent anyone from  stopping them from what God directs them to say.

This is the END.  God is giving his final call for those who are going to saved to come to him.  The Bible says that millions of people - "more than one can count" - will be saved during this time period.  And it will be a terrible time for these people - much persecution.  

God can have NO interruptions from the godless people who have made the decision to worship the devil, the beast, at this time.  Their fate is sealed by their own hardened and evil hearts that idolize the devil.  It's going to be a sick, sick time.

When their time of preaching is over, they are killed by the devil  Yet God will raise them up again and it will terrify the godless ones who were celebrating their deaths with a holiday and giving gifts.  Then God will raise them to heaven.

They are NOT trying to protect a prostitute from a beast.  The Great Whore, the prostitute of Babylon - is not a literal woman.  She is a religious system that is leading people to hell.  The Beast is the AntiChrist.

Religious systems were always referred to as women.  The Great Whore - fake religious worldly system.  Both men and women who participated in this are the Great Whore.  And - the Bride of Christ. Both men and woman make up the Bride.

Oh dear me, 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/17-18.htm

Actually, Babylon is a city that sits on seven hills and the religion of the people of that city rejects Christ. 

That city that they protect is Jerusalem. The prostitute which the ten horns of the beast hate. Why else did you think the beast attacks Jerusalem? lol

https://biblehub.com/revelation/17-16.htm

They hate the prostitute, but first they have to kill the two witnesses to get to her. Well, they do kill the two witnesses and they burn Jerusalem. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

6 hours ago, Mantis said:

This makes more sense to me that America being the two witnesses although I am not 100% sold on the pre-trib rapture.

There's a good chance those two witnesses believe in a pre trib rapture. There are alot of people who have been deceived into believing they will be whisked away by Christ before the falling away and the Son of perdition is revealed even though Paul warned them not to be deceived into believing that. 

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the two witnesses distributed the mark of the beast to Jerusalem while they are defending it. 

Alot of churches believe alot of crazy stuff. Some even teach its ok to kill and some churches do it. 

11 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

There's a good chance those two witnesses believe in a pre trib rapture. There are alot of people who have been deceived into believing they will be whisked away by Christ before the falling away and the Son of perdition is revealed even though Paul warned them not to be deceived into believing that. 

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the two witnesses distributed the mark of the beast to Jerusalem while they are defending it. 

Alot of churches believe alot of crazy stuff. Some even teach its ok to kill and some churches do it. 

Can you quote the scripture that Paul says not to be deceived by a pre tribulation rapture?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 8/15/2020 at 8:37 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus said a candlestick is a church in Revelation. (an assembly) 

God has given the USA enough power to destroy the world. 

Does that mean its God's will and the USA should destroy the world? 

The United States military has power to shut up the heavens so that it doesn't rain. The US military has power to strike the earth with plagues as often as it will. The United States military can make fire come down out of heaven with the simplest command. The command "fire" which proceeds from the mouth to devour thier enemies. 

God has given the US goverment that kind of power. But does it mean it's God's will or is it Christ like to torture people because God has given you enough power to do so? 

I don't think you understand "JUDGMENT". These Two-witnesses, who are Elijah and Moses already have glorious bodies it seems. They can not be hurt by anyone on earth, the Demon Apollyon is allowed to kill them after 1260 days, but only so we can Juxtapose their timelines with the Beasts timeline. Both have 1260 day timelines, thus by them both having 1260 day offices on earth, an intelligent man can understand that if the Two-witnesses die BEFORE the Beast dies, then they also have to SHOW UP Before the Beast comes to power (Malachi 45-6). This is pretty elementary stuff, yet you would be surprised at the people who can't add 2 + 2 to get 4. 

The World is getting Judged by God. Hes just allowing his Two-witnesses to PRAY DOWN these "Just Plagues" so the world will understand this is not a Random Event (Asteroid strike in Rev. chapter 8) and that is because these Two-witnesses are on live TV all over the world, saying BEFOREHAND what is about to befall mankind, just like Moses foretold the 10 plagues in Egypt. Thus they say an Asteroid is about to strike earth and it does, they say a Demon horde is about to be released from the bottomless pit and it is, they say 200 million Angelic Beings on Horses are about to slay 1/3 of all men who have taken the Mark of the Beast and it comes to pass. They say the Sun and Moon will not give its light, and it comes to pass. BUT..............Its God's Judgment on a Wicked mankind, and "God is Just in all His ways", NEVER forget that. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

17 hours ago, Jayne said:

Oh, dear.....

Very impressed Jayne, especially you knowing the portion I bolded in RED. That makes me smile. 

Everything is 100 percent spot on, thats a rarity on here tbh. God Bless.

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

Can you quote the scripture that Paul says not to be deceived by a pre tribulation rapture?

https://biblehub.com/2_thessalonians/2-1.htm

https://biblehub.com/2_thessalonians/2-2.htm

https://biblehub.com/2_thessalonians/2-3.htm

He said don't let anyone deceive you concerning our gathering together to Christ at his coming and the the falling away and the Son of perdition will be revealed preceding this. 

The pre trib rapture doctrin which is not found in scripture claims Christ comes and rapture his church before the son of perdition even comes into power. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't think you understand "JUDGMENT". These Two-witnesses, who are Elijah and Moses already have glorious bodies it seems. They can not be hurt by anyone on earth, the Demon Apollyon is allowed to kill them after 1260 days, but only so we can Juxtapose their timelines with the Beasts timeline. Both have 1260 day timelines, thus by them both having 1260 day offices on earth, an intelligent man can understand that if the Two-witnesses die BEFORE the Beast dies, then they also have to SHOW UP Before the Beast comes to power (Malachi 45-6). This is pretty elementary stuff, yet you would be surprised at the people who can't add 2 + 2 to get 4. 

The World is getting Judged by God. Hes just allowing his Two-witnesses to PRAY DOWN these "Just Plagues" so the world will understand this is not a Random Event (Asteroid strike in Rev. chapter 8) and that is because these Two-witnesses are on live TV all over the world, saying BEFOREHAND what is about to befall mankind, just like Moses foretold the 10 plagues in Egypt. Thus they say an Asteroid is about to strike earth and it does, they say a Demon horde is about to be released from the bottomless pit and it is, they say 200 million Angelic Beings on Horses are about to slay 1/3 of all men who have taken the Mark of the Beast and it comes to pass. They say the Sun and Moon will not give its light, and it comes to pass. BUT..............Its God's Judgment on a Wicked mankind, and "God is Just in all His ways", NEVER forget that. 

I am curious as to where in scripture that you found the name of the demon that kills them?