• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

According to Daniel, his people will be delivered at a time of great tribulation, the likes of which the world has never seen. At that time many who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-1.htm

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-2.htm

I think it safe to say, Daniel would not agree the resurrection would take place a full year after the tribulation had ended. Insted it appears the resurrection takes place 42 months after the persecution of the saints in Israel had began. I don't believe anyone why precede this resurrection. 

Thank you brother Shilosfoal for your reply! This author is declaring the rapture/resurrection of the righteous takes place immediately after the 7 years of tribulation as the last year commences. Here is the portion of that link where he proves this:

As we have proven above the “elect” leave after that tribulation after the sun is darkened. As the year of vengeance begins to commence, the elect are the first harvest to take place where the Lord Jesus Christ comes in the clouds to reap His saints:

Revelation 14:12-16 Here is the patience of the saints, they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. (13) And I heard a voice from heaven saying, Write, Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from henceforth: yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; for their works follow with them. (14) And I saw, and behold, a white cloud; and on the cloud I saw one sitting like unto a son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. (15) And another angel came out from the temple, crying with a great voice to him that sat on the cloud, Send forth thy sickle, and reap: for the hour to reap is come; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. (16) And he that sat on the cloud cast his sickle upon the earth; and the earth was reaped.

All a Christian has to do is study every NT passage where Jesus is coming in the clouds to prove that the ONLY rapture/resurrection is after the tribulation:

Matthew 24:29-31 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (31) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven(those raptured) to the other(those resurrected).

Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Henceforth ye shall see the Son of man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.

Mark 13:24-27 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, (25) and the stars shall be falling from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens shall be shaken. (26) And then shall they see the Son of man coming in clouds with great power and glory. (27) And then shall he send forth the angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth(those raptured) to the uttermost part of heaven(those resurrected).

Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.

Luke 21:25-28 And there shall be signs in sun and moon and stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, in perplexity for the roaring of the sea and the billows; (26) men fainting for fear, and for expectation of the things which are coming on the world: for the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. (27) And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. (28) But when these things begin to come to pass, look up, and lift up your heads; because your redemption draweth nigh.

Acts 1:9-11 And when he had said these things, as they were looking, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. (10) And while they were looking stedfastly into heaven as he went, behold two men stood by them in white apparel; (11) who also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye looking into heaven? this Jesus, who was received up from you into heaven shall so come in like manner as ye beheld him going into heaven.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we that are alive, that are left unto the coming of the Lord, shall in no wise precede them that are fallen asleep. (16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first; (17) then we that are alive, that are left, shall together with them be caught up in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with the clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they that pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth shall mourn over him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 14:14-16 And I saw, and behold, a white cloud; and on the cloud I saw one sitting like unto a son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. (15) And another angel came out from the temple, crying with a great voice to him that sat on the cloud, Send forth thy sickle, and reap: for the hour to reap is come; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. (16) And he that sat on the cloud cast his sickle upon the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Those passages above in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 are part of the Olivet discourse where Jesus clearly proves He is coming only once in the clouds with angels and the sound of a trumpet AFTER the tribulation to receive the elect as one body of saints in Christ.

So Paul’s recording of this event can only happen after the tribulation and the sun is darkened:

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. (16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The fact that every eye of all the tribes of the earth will mourn when they see Jesus coming in the clouds proves there is NO secret rapture:

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with the clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they that pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth shall mourn over him. Even so, Amen.

Everyone of those passages are clearly proving that the ONE and ONLY time Jesus is coming in the clouds to harvest the saints from the earth is AFTER the tribulation. Then at the end of the year of wrath Jesus doesn’t just come to the clouds but the whole way down to the earth on a white horse with His army of saints on white horses to make war:

Revelation 19:11-15 And I saw the heaven opened; and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon called Faithful and True; and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. (12) And his eyes are a flame of fire, and upon his head are many diadems; and he hath a name written which no one knoweth but he himself. (13) And he is arrayed in a garment sprinkled with blood: and his name is called The Word of God. (14) And the armies which are in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and pure. (15) And out of his mouth proceedeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God, the Almighty.

This takes place at the end of the “last day” which we know to be “the year of His redeemed” when the Word of God will smite all the nations that His Father gathers in the valley of Har-Magedon through the spirits of demons:

Revelation 16:13-16 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs: (14) for they are spirits of demons, working signs; which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, to gather them together unto the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. (15) (Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.) (16) And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-Magedon.

Zechariah 14:1-3 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

46 minutes ago, John n Claudia said:

Moby,

I have not seen this before, and after following the link noticed that it is an extremely long lesson.  I will take some time to study this, but i wanted to thank you for forwarding this on.

Your welcome brother John n Claudia!

I am looking forward to your conjecture on the subject after you take the time to study that link!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

23 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I think it safe to say, Daniel would not agree the resurrection would take place a full year after the tribulation had ended. Instead it appears the resurrection takes place 42 months after the persecution of the saints in Israel had began and at a time of great tribulation.

Shilohsfoal,,

We do have to be a little careful about the timing of the resurrection because there will be two of them.  At the time that Jesus returns, 42 months after the start of the Great Tribulation, the Church will be resurrected; first the dead in Christ and then those of us still living.  The rest of humanity, including the Jews and all of the pre-flood people will need to wait until the end of the Millennial kingdom before their resurrection to face the Great White Throne judgement.

I hope that nobody is saying that either of these resurrections will occur one year after Jesus returns.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Moby said:

Thank you brother Shilosfoal for your reply! This author is declaring the rapture/resurrection of the righteous takes place immediately after the 7 years of tribulation as the last year commences. Here is the portion of that link where he proves this:

As we have proven above the “elect” leave after that tribulation after the sun is darkened. As the year of vengeance begins to commence, the elect are the first harvest to take place where the Lord Jesus Christ comes in the clouds to reap His saints:

Revelation 14:12-16 Here is the patience of the saints, they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. (13) And I heard a voice from heaven saying, Write, Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from henceforth: yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; for their works follow with them. (14) And I saw, and behold, a white cloud; and on the cloud I saw one sitting like unto a son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. (15) And another angel came out from the temple, crying with a great voice to him that sat on the cloud, Send forth thy sickle, and reap: for the hour to reap is come; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. (16) And he that sat on the cloud cast his sickle upon the earth; and the earth was reaped.

All a Christian has to do is study every NT passage where Jesus is coming in the clouds to prove that the ONLY rapture/resurrection is after the tribulation:

Matthew 24:29-31 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. (31) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven(those raptured) to the other(those resurrected).

Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Henceforth ye shall see the Son of man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.

Mark 13:24-27 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, (25) and the stars shall be falling from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens shall be shaken. (26) And then shall they see the Son of man coming in clouds with great power and glory. (27) And then shall he send forth the angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth(those raptured) to the uttermost part of heaven(those resurrected).

Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.

Luke 21:25-28 And there shall be signs in sun and moon and stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, in perplexity for the roaring of the sea and the billows; (26) men fainting for fear, and for expectation of the things which are coming on the world: for the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. (27) And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. (28) But when these things begin to come to pass, look up, and lift up your heads; because your redemption draweth nigh.

Acts 1:9-11 And when he had said these things, as they were looking, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. (10) And while they were looking stedfastly into heaven as he went, behold two men stood by them in white apparel; (11) who also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye looking into heaven? this Jesus, who was received up from you into heaven shall so come in like manner as ye beheld him going into heaven.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we that are alive, that are left unto the coming of the Lord, shall in no wise precede them that are fallen asleep. (16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first; (17) then we that are alive, that are left, shall together with them be caught up in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 14:14-16 And I saw, and behold, a white cloud; and on the cloud I saw one sitting like unto a son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. (15) And another angel came out from the temple, crying with a great voice to him that sat on the cloud, Send forth thy sickle, and reap: for the hour to reap is come; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. (16) And he that sat on the cloud cast his sickle upon the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Those passages above in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 are part of the Olivet discourse where Jesus clearly proves He is coming only once in the clouds with angels and the sound of a trumpet AFTER the tribulation to receive the elect as one body of saints in Christ.

So Paul’s recording of this event can only happen after the tribulation and the sun is darkened:

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. (16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The fact that every eye of all the tribes of the earth will mourn when they see Jesus coming in the clouds proves there is NO secret rapture:

Everyone of those passages are clearly proving that the ONE and ONLY time Jesus is coming in the clouds to harvest the saints from the earth is AFTER the tribulation. Then at the end of the year of wrath Jesus doesn’t just come to the clouds but the whole way down to the earth on a white horse with His army of saints on white horses to make war:

Revelation 19:11-15 And I saw the heaven opened; and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon called Faithful and True; and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. (12) And his eyes are a flame of fire, and upon his head are many diadems; and he hath a name written which no one knoweth but he himself. (13) And he is arrayed in a garment sprinkled with blood: and his name is called The Word of God. (14) And the armies which are in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and pure. (15) And out of his mouth proceedeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God, the Almighty.

This takes place at the end of the “last day” which we know to be “the year of His redeemed” when the Word of God will smite all the nations that His Father gathers in the valley of Har-Magedon through the spirits of demons:

Revelation 16:13-16 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs: (14) for they are spirits of demons, working signs; which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, to gather them together unto the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. (15) (Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.) (16) And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-Magedon.

Zechariah 14:1-3 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

9 minutes ago, Moby said:

And there is no 7 year tribulation. It only lasts for a time, times and a half. That's three and a half years. 

But I don't live in Israel so  I won't experience it. 

9 minutes ago, John n Claudia said:

Shilohsfoal,,

We do have to be a little careful about the timing of the resurrection because there will be two of them.  At the time that Jesus returns, 42 months after the start of the Great Tribulation, the Church will be resurrected; first the dead in Christ and then those of us still living.  The rest of humanity, including the Jews and all of the pre-flood people will need to wait until the end of the Millennial kingdom before their resurrection to face the Great White Throne judgement.

I hope that nobody is saying that either of these resurrections will occur one year after Jesus returns.

Actually, the first resurrection is only those in the kingdom,those who have died for thier testimony of Jesus and who did not worship the beast or recieve its mark. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/20-4.htm

I've learned they are Israelis who have followed in Christ's footsteps in Israel. The same people Daniel wrote about. 

I myself don't live in the promised land so I'm not even tempted to worship the beast nor will his mark be required where I live. I'm not one of those who John saw as being beheaded for thier testimony. I will be resurrected at the end of the millinium. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And there is no 7 year tribulation. It only lasts for a time, times and a half. That's three and a half years. 

But I don't live in Israel so  I won't experience it. 

It appears Israel is a bit bigger than most of the church realizes if the apostle Paul is right:

https://sumofthyword.com/2017/12/19/all-israel/

6 minutes ago, Moby said:

It appears Israel is a bit bigger than most of the church realizes if the apostle Paul is right:

https://sumofthyword.com/2017/12/19/all-israel/

The name "Israel" is a name that is earned by overcoming. But the Lord knowing the end from the beginning already knew who he would apply that name to. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/3-21.htm

https://biblehub.com/revelation/20-4.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I myself don't live in the promised land so I'm not even tempted to worship the beast nor will his mark be required where I live. I'm not one of those who John saw as being beheaded for their testimony. I will be resurrected at the end of the millennium

I would be very careful of being confident in my ability to resist the temptation to worship the beast.  This is not going to be some local skirmish around Jerusalem, but rather the entire world will be consumed with what is happening.  Part of my daily prayer is to ask for strength to persevere in my faith until the end, resisting the temptation to worshiping the beast that will come to everyone.  I currently live in the United States and am worried about how people will respond when the Antichrist declares that he is God and religious leaders all around the world support him in that claim.

6 minutes ago, John n Claudia said:

I would be very careful of being confident in my ability to resist the temptation to worship the beast.  This is not going to be some local skirmish around Jerusalem, but rather the entire world will be consumed with what is happening.  Part of my daily prayer is to ask for strength to persevere in my faith until the end, resisting the temptation to worshiping the beast that will come to everyone.  I currently live in the United States and am worried about how people will respond when the Antichrist declares that he is God and religious leaders all around the world support him in that claim.

No, it's just a sqirmish in the middle east. Ten Muslim nations who hate Jerusalem take control of it killing American forces stationed there and the US responds nuking almost the entire middle east and northern Africa. 

Armegeddon is in Israel. 

Its not in North Carolina. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No, it's just a sqirmish in the middle east. Ten Muslim nations who hate Jerusalem take control of it killing American forces stationed there and the US responds nuking almost the entire middle east and northern Africa. 

Plus a 200 Million person army.