• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/21/2020 at 8:04 PM, Moby said:

Our high priest has access after cavalry:

Hebrews 9:8-12  the Holy Spirit this signifying, that the way into the holy place hath not yet been made manifest, while the first tabernacle is yet standing;  (9)  which is a figure for the time present; according to which are offered both gifts and sacrifices that cannot, as touching the conscience, make the worshipper perfect,  (10)  being only (with meats and drinks and divers washings) carnal ordinances, imposed until a time of reformation.  (11)  But Christ having come a high priest of the good things to come, through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation,  (12)  nor yet through the blood of goats and calves, but through his own blood, entered in once for all into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption.

We all have access today through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, iamlamad said:

We all have access today through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. 

Actually no we do not have physical access up into the holy of holies up in heaven yet:

Hebrews 9:23-24  It was necessary therefore that the copies of the things in the heavens should be cleansed with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.  (24)  For Christ entered not into a holy place made with hands, like in pattern to the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear before the face of God for us:

Unless our Father chooses to bring us up through a spiritual vision or out of body experience as Paul and John had:

2 Corinthians 12:1-4  I must needs glory, though it is not expedient; but I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.  (2)  I know a man in Christ, fourteen years ago (whether in the body, I know not; or whether out of the body, I know not; God knoweth), such a one caught up even to the third heaven.  (3)  And I know such a man (whether in the body, or apart from the body, I know not; God knoweth),  (4)  how that he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Revelation 4:1-2  After these things I saw, and behold, a door opened in heaven, and the first voice that I heard, a voice as of a trumpet speaking with me, one saying, Come up hither, and I will show thee the things which must come to pass hereafter.  (2)  Straightway I was in the Spirit: and behold, there was a throne set in heaven, and one sitting upon the throne;

• Group:  Royal Member

1 hour ago, Moby said:

Actually no we do not have physical access up into the holy of holies up in heaven yet:

Hebrews 9:23-24  It was necessary therefore that the copies of the things in the heavens should be cleansed with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.  (24)  For Christ entered not into a holy place made with hands, like in pattern to the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear before the face of God for us:

Unless our Father chooses to bring us up through a spiritual vision or out of body experience as Paul and John had:

2 Corinthians 12:1-4  I must needs glory, though it is not expedient; but I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.  (2)  I know a man in Christ, fourteen years ago (whether in the body, I know not; or whether out of the body, I know not; God knoweth), such a one caught up even to the third heaven.  (3)  And I know such a man (whether in the body, or apart from the body, I know not; God knoweth),  (4)  how that he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Revelation 4:1-2  After these things I saw, and behold, a door opened in heaven, and the first voice that I heard, a voice as of a trumpet speaking with me, one saying, Come up hither, and I will show thee the things which must come to pass hereafter.  (2)  Straightway I was in the Spirit: and behold, there was a throne set in heaven, and one sitting upon the throne;

We have access right now by way of worship and prayer.

53 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

We have access right now by way of worship and prayer.

Yes I do agree that spiritually we have access:

Revelation 8:3-4  And another angel came and stood over the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should add it unto the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.  (4)  And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, went up before God out of the angel's hand.

But physical access will not occur until after we as the saints go through our tribulation:

Revelation 13:6-10  And he opened his mouth for blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, even them that dwell in the heaven.  (7)  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.  (8)  And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, every one whose name hath not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that hath been slain.  (9)  If any man hath an ear, let him hear.  (10)  If any man is for captivity, into captivity he goeth: if any man shall kill with the sword, with the sword must he be killed. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

26 minutes ago, Moby said:

Yes I do agree that spiritually we have access:

Revelation 8:3-4  And another angel came and stood over the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should add it unto the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.  (4)  And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, went up before God out of the angel's hand.

But physical access will not occur until after we as the saints go through our tribulation:

Revelation 13:6-10  And he opened his mouth for blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, even them that dwell in the heaven.  (7)  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.  (8)  And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, every one whose name hath not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that hath been slain.  (9)  If any man hath an ear, let him hear.  (10)  If any man is for captivity, into captivity he goeth: if any man shall kill with the sword, with the sword must he be killed. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

You can "tribulate" if you want; I am going up with the church before any part of the 70th week.  Those saints in Rev. 13 are only a remnant - the left over remains after the pretrib rapture takes out the main load. MILLIONS will be left behind, because they had only a form of religion, but did not become "In Christ," as in being born again. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 9/26/2020 at 7:14 AM, Moby said:

Paul tells us: "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need".  (Hebrews 4:16) 

The Holy of Holies here served as a copy of the Heavenly. When Jesus died the veil was torn in half. (Matthew 27:51) "At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split"

On 10/2/2020 at 6:30 AM, JohnR7 said:

Paul tells us: "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need".  (Hebrews 4:16) 

The Holy of Holies here served as a copy of the Heavenly. When Jesus died the veil was torn in half. (Matthew 27:51) "At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split"

We have access through prayer which is spiritual but we do not have access "physically" yet:

4 hours ago, Moby said:

We have access through prayer which is spiritual but we do not have access "physically" yet:

Our physical body stays here on the Earth. Our soul and spiritual body goes to Heaven. Jesus has a physical body and He is in Heaven. So Heaven must be physical and spiritual. Our prayers are like incense before God: 

"And the smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, rose up before God from the hand of the angel". (Rev8:4)

5 hours ago, Traveler said:

no two will be in full agreement.

It is to powerful when people agree. 

"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)

• 8 months later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

When is the rapture?

Only the Creator knows the day and hour (Mat 25:13), although, as prudent virgins, it's doable to find out the day.

Notwithstanding, one thing is for sure: it is very, very close and all this crisis wherein we are is a sign of this.

Edited by Leonardo Von