IGNORED

Jesus returning at the Battle of Armageddon is inconsistent with a post-tribulation rapture

John n Claudia

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

35 minutes ago, John n Claudia said:

Luigi,

Notice that 3.5 days after the two witnesses are killed, God calls them up to Heaven.  This is the rapture, so 3.5 days after the two witnesses are killed, Jesus will return and after the 45 days of the Wrath of God, the Millennial Kingdom will have been set up.

Hello again brother,

I will agree with you that the rapture of being caught up to the Lord occurs at the conclusion of the beast's system. I, however, see this being caught up to the Lord in a spiritual reference, rather than a removal from the planet. When the Lord returns and comes with ten thousands of His saints, in order to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly of their ungodly deeds; is this to rapture and remove those of His remaining, and then depart again?

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15  To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

13 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe the beast invasion of Armegeddon Israel is not the beginning of the war of Armegeddon? 

Of course I believe the invasion of Armageddon Israel is Armageddon in which the saints whom the Lord will have gathered from the four winds will be in, when it is initiated.

Armageddon where the Lord's people from the gathered around the world will be individuals who will not have loved the beast and his demonic hedonistic system that fusion energy will provide to all those wanting to believe the lying delusion in order to take carnal pleasure in unrighteousness, rather than believing the truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

24 minutes ago, John n Claudia said:

I am not sure what you mean by Armageddon Israel.

Armageddon is a single battle that will take place in the plains of Megiddo.  It is not an entire war. 

The Beast is going to conquer Israel at the time of the Abomination, essentially ending Israel and putting all of the Jews in concentration camps scattered around the empire of the antichrist.  After this, the war between the Antichrist and the kings of the North, South and East will begin.

When our armed forces use the Abomination if desolation, there won't be a South left. Iraq will be gone. 

27 minutes ago, luigi said:

Of course I believe the invasion of Armageddon Israel is Armageddon in which the saints whom the Lord will have gathered from the four winds will be in, when it is initiated.

The drought caused by the two witnesses causes the euphrates to dry up. When it does the kings of the east attack Israel including the two witnesses. 

After 42 months of torment, they get revenge. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The drought caused by the two witnesses causes the euphrates to dry up. When it does the kings of the east attack Israel including the two witnesses. 

After 42 months of torment, they get revenge. 

Shilosfoal, The Word states that the beast who shall ascend from the bottomless pit, shall contend with the two witnesses, and shall overcome them and kill them. So too shall all the saints be overcome by the great words the beasts mouth shall boast.

Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and as a result killing them.

Revelation 13:7  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

30 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

When our armed forces use the Abomination if desolation, there won't be a South left. Iraq will be gone. 

Without a king of the south, the prophecies in Daniel chapter 11 cannot come to pass.  Either the king of the south will continue to exist, or the Bible is wrong.  I personally choose to believe that the Bible is always correct and that the king of the south will exist just as Daniel says.

20 minutes ago, luigi said:

Shilosfoal, The Word states that the beast who shall ascend from the bottomless pit, shall contend with the two witnesses, and shall overcome them and kill them. So too shall all the saints be overcome by the great words the beasts mouth shall boast.

Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and as a result killing them.

Revelation 13:7  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

The beast does not kill anyone with his word. They use weapons to kill the armed forces protecting Jerusalem. They take Jerusalem, rape the women, ransack the houses and lead the unbelieving jews captive. Then the Lord comes to Jerusalem and stands on the Mt of olives. 

1 hour ago, luigi said:

I will agree with you that the rapture of being caught up to the Lord occurs at the conclusion of the beast's system. I, however, see this being caught up to the Lord in a spiritual reference, rather than a removal from the planet. When the Lord returns and comes with ten thousands of His saints, in order to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly of their ungodly deeds; is this to rapture and remove those of His remaining, and then depart again?

Luigi,

I see that you are really trying to understand what the Bible actually says as opposed to what people have been taught for many, many years.  Before you can really understand what is happening here, you must understand that the rapture is a physical rapture and it happens at the end of the Great Tribulation.  I know that this is a difficult thing to accept and I struggled with it myself for a long time before God opened my eyes to what Scripture actually said.  Unfortunately, without us first having this common understanding regarding the timing and nature of the return of Jesus and rapture of the Church, any explanation I give will be more confusing than helpful for you. 

I was told a long time ago to examine all of my assumptions regarding the last days and I would like to pass that advice on to you.  I am more than happy to chat with you and explain things in more depth, but doing so in a forum like this does not allow for the immediate feedback that is required for this type of endeavor.

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The south is destroyed after they attack our armed forces stationed in Israel. 

The US isn't going to play around with the rag heads anymore. We bring out our big guns. 

We destroy all of the middle east and Egypt with them. 

As I said last time, I personally believe that all of the prophesies in the Bible will be fulfilled exactly as the prophets wrote them and exactly as God meant them to be fulfilled.

If you are just going to insult the children of Abraham, give reasons why you think the prophesies in Daniel will not be fulfilled and claim that the Bible is wrong, there is no point in continuing this conversation.  I wish you all the best.