• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You answer with verses about the united states. (the king of the north). 

The king of the north moved the tabernacle of his palace to Jerusalem because he calls it Israel's capital. He doesn't want Jerusalem for himself. 

He will also give Israel a host to help defend Jerusalem from Israel's enemies though he fails to defend it. 

The King of the North will be the Anti-Christ who is born in Greece and comes to power in the E.U. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

The King of the North will be the Anti-Christ who is born in Greece and comes to power in the E.U. 

The United States is the more powerful member of NATO.

In fact I believe Greece is very dependent on the United States. So dependent that Greece may not exist if it were not for the United States. If Greece were to attempt to Invade any part of the middle east they would get squashed like a bug. Israel could wipe Greece off the face of the earth in a couple of seconds. 

No, Greece just isn't capable of doing what the king of the north does. Greece doesn't even have any nuclear weapons. But if Greece needs help defending itself, I'm sure the United States will come to its rescue. 

https://www.nti.org/gsn/article/us-has-removed-all-nukes-from-greece-study-says/

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

I think I've made it clear to the board that I believe Christians should not torment people as the two witnesses do. Im a firm believer that you reap what you sow. That if you kill with the sword, you will also be killed by the Sword. I enjoy challenging people to consider things they often would not consider. It is written that the two witnesses can do miraculous things such as causing it not to rain and fire proceeds out if thier mouths to devour thier enemies. I myself consider this fire proceeding from the mouth a military command of the military offerd to Israel by the king of the north. 

Now there is yet another instance in Revelation where fire is used. It is of the second beast who makes fire come down from heaven. It has two horns like a lamb and he practices the authority of the first beast. He will give those who dwell upon the earth the mark of the beast. 

Have you considered its works compared to the two witnesses? Have you considered its two horns and what they represent? 

Yes, I agree; as followers of Jesus we are to do no harm and let God avenge us. It seems you are likening the two witnesses to the beast from the earth with two horns that spoke like a lamb. Am I wrong or is this just a devil's advocate thing?

"And I will empower MY two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” (That would be God's witnesses specifically empowered for this moment)

These witnesses are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. If anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouths and devours their enemies. In this way, anyone who wants to harm them must be killed. These witnesses have power to shut the sky so that no rain will fall during the days of their prophecy, and power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they wish. (The two witnesses are symbolized by two olive trees and two lampstands. I don't see the horns of the second beast having anything to do with the two witnesses.)

The Witnesses Killed and Raised

When the two witnesses have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will wage war with them, and will overpower and kill them. Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city—figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where their Lord was also crucified. For three and a half days all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies and will not permit them to be laid in a tomb. And those who dwell on the earth will gloat over them, and will celebrate and send one another gifts, because these two prophets had tormented them. (The beast comes out of the pit and kills them. Now I'm not sure why an ally of the beast from the abyss deserves death at the hands of the one he is allied with. Throughout this passage we see the possessor of the two witnesses is God, they are called prophets, they stand before the Lord and are empowered immensely by God. They cannot be of Satan nor are they the false prophet.)

But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God entered the two witnesses, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell upon those who saw them. And the witnesses heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud as their enemies watched them." - Rev 11 (The beast and the false prophet are cast into the lake of fire, the two witnesses are taken to heaven. They are not evil entities but specially empowered people in the will of God doing the work of God and fulfilling the commands of God.)

What I see in the two witnesses is the only evidence that supports a 7 year period of the end of the age. The witnesses prophesy for 1260 in the first half and are killed when the beast takes power at the A of D. Just because the 7th trumpet follows the description of the witnesses and their ministry of testimony in the telling of the story does not mean the 7th trump follows immediately after the witnesses are taken to heaven. That could be the case but it's not proven here.

It is written that everyone who worships the beast or recieves its mark shall drink from the cup of the wrath of God. Have you considered Babylon is the only place God remembers to give that cup to so to drink? 

Jesus in the gospel said it would more tolerable in the day of judgment for Sodom than it would be for certain cities in Israel. He said it would be more tolerable for certain cities in Lebanon than it would be for cities in Israel just miles away. 

If I understand the question the answer would be no, it's not limited to Babylon. 

15 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Yes, I agree; as followers of Jesus we are to do no harm and let God avenge us. It seems you are likening the two witnesses to the beast from the earth with two horns that spoke like a lamb. Am I wrong or is this just a devil's advocate thing?

"And I will empower MY two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” (That would be God's witnesses specifically empowered for this moment)

These witnesses are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. If anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouths and devours their enemies. In this way, anyone who wants to harm them must be killed. These witnesses have power to shut the sky so that no rain will fall during the days of their prophecy, and power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they wish. (The two witnesses are symbolized by two olive trees and two lampstands. I don't see the horns of the second beast having anything to do with the two witnesses.)

The Witnesses Killed and Raised

When the two witnesses have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will wage war with them, and will overpower and kill them. Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city—figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where their Lord was also crucified. For three and a half days all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies and will not permit them to be laid in a tomb. And those who dwell on the earth will gloat over them, and will celebrate and send one another gifts, because these two prophets had tormented them. (The beast comes out of the pit and kills them. Now I'm not sure why an ally of the beast from the abyss deserves death at the hands of the one he is allied with. Throughout this passage we see the possessor of the two witnesses is God, they are called prophets, they stand before the Lord and are empowered immensely by God. They cannot be of Satan nor are they the false prophet.)

But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God entered the two witnesses, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell upon those who saw them. And the witnesses heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud as their enemies watched them." - Rev 11 (The beast and the false prophet are cast into the lake of fire, the two witnesses are taken to heaven. They are not evil entities but specially empowered people in the will of God doing the work of God and fulfilling the commands of God.)

What I see in the two witnesses is the only evidence that supports a 7 year period of the end of the age. The witnesses prophesy for 1260 in the first half and are killed when the beast takes power at the A of D. Just because the 7th trumpet follows the description of the witnesses and their ministry of testimony in the telling of the story does not mean the 7th trump follows immediately after the witnesses are taken to heaven. That could be the case but it's not proven here.

If I understand the question the answer would be no, it's not limited to Babylon. 

The beast doesn't take power at the a of d. The beast is destroyed at that time. 

The resurrection of the two witnesses takes place at the time of the resurrection,when Christ comes and raises the dead. According to Jesus, when the abomination of desolation is placed, it will be a time of great distress, such as there has never been nor ever shall be again. 

Jesus was repeating Daniels words when Daniel wrote it would be a time of distress, the likes of which have never been seen, and at that time your p r olle shall be delivered, and many who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-1.htm

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-2.htm

There Isnt another 42 months of tribulation after Daniels people have been delivered. 

If I might add. Our military has a device which causes desolation. It causes the earth to quake and it causes a cloud to ascend into heaven like the one the two witnesses ascend into. 

This device which causes desolation has a body of fire and brimstone. Terrible looking sight to see and not a cloud anyone would want to be a part off. 

If and when our military want to kill large amounts of people like the king of the north does at the time of the end. That is the device they would use. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Our military has a device which causes desolation. It causes the earth to quake and it causes a cloud to ascend into heaven like the one the two witnesses ascend into. 

This device which causes desolation has a body of fire and brimstone. Terrible looking sight to see and not a cloud anyone would want to be a part off. 

I would like to know more about this. Any links to reading material?

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I would like to know more about this. Any links to reading material?

There is alittle written in Revelation 6,it talks about falling stars, the earthquakes and the heavens departing as a scroll being rolled together. The sky turns black as well. I think John described it perfectly. 

I put a video up of such a device showing what the cloud looks like as it ascends into heaven. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

There is alittle written in Revelation 6,it talks about falling stars, the earthquakes and the heavens departing as a scroll being rolled together. The sky turns black as well. I think John described it perfectly. 

I put a video up of such a device showing what the cloud looks like as it ascends into heaven. 

A nuke. I have often wondered what role they will play. It won't be pretty for sure.

On 8/25/2020 at 10:01 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

The United States is the more powerful member of NATO.

In fact I believe Greece is very dependent on the United States. So dependent that Greece may not exist if it were not for the United States. If Greece were to attempt to Invade any part of the middle east they would get squashed like a bug. Israel could wipe Greece off the face of the earth in a couple of seconds. 

No, Greece just isn't capable of doing what the king of the north does. Greece doesn't even have any nuclear weapons. But if Greece needs help defending itself, I'm sure the United States will come to its rescue. 

https://www.nti.org/gsn/article/us-has-removed-all-nukes-from-greece-study-says/

And for what it's worth the KOTN is Turkey imo. Same as it was in antiquity. 

47 minutes ago, Diaste said:

And for what it's worth the KOTN is Turkey imo. Same as it was in antiquity. 

Do you believe Turkey needs a great fleet of ships to Invade the middle east? 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-40.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

On 8/28/2020 at 4:18 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Do you believe Turkey needs a great fleet of ships to Invade the middle east? 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-40.htm

I don't know how to interpret 'many' or 'great' but Turkey does have a formidable Navy. Could park it right on the western shore of Israel, Lebanon, Syria. Do they need it? Idk. Will they use it? Sure.