vinho1000

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I think we need to look at the word "Method" and it's meaning. Because I think some here are confusing "method" with "message being said". 

Method: a particular form of procedure for accomplishing or approaching something, especially a systematic or established one.

A method is away of doing something. This is different then a message that is being said.  One pastor's method could be standing on the street shouting his message. Another pastor's method maybe preaching inside a church building.  So yes. I do think that every method can be profound. And also that God uses different methods so that different people can be reached. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

On 8/28/2020 at 5:47 AM, appy said:

You mean like going to a bar or nightclub in an attempt to evangelize?

If God is directing you to do so. Maybe there is someone inside that club that God knows is in need and ready to receive the his Word.   I do not think that God would call you into a place where you yourself would be temped to sin.  So if God is calling you to go into the club and talk to this person. It is because he knows you are going to be able to do so without falling into sin yourself.  

This is why we need God to guide us and not ourselves. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

15 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Luke 5:29 - And Levi made him a great feast in his own house: and there was a great company of publicans and of others that sat down with them.Luke 5:30 - But their scribes and Pharisees murmured against his disciples, saying, Why do ye eat and drink with publicans and sinners?Luke 5:31 - And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.Luke 5:32 - I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

You hit the target chickencoop, love the scriptures you posted!

Edited by Refresher

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

13 hours ago, LadyKay said:
On 8/28/2020 at 1:47 PM, appy said:

You mean like going to a bar or nightclub in an attempt to evangelize?

If God is directing you to do so. Maybe there is someone inside that club that God knows is in need and ready to receive the his Word.   I do not think that God would call you into a place where you yourself would be temped to sin.  So if God is calling you to go into the club and talk to this person. It is because he knows you are going to be able to do so without falling into sin yourself.  

This is why we need God to guide us and not ourselves. 

Yes I agree, if the Holy Spirit leads you to go, then go, because that soul is ready for harvest and in Christ Jesus there is no condemnation at all.

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.