IGNORED

Has anyone had to leave a worldly church?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/18/2020 at 5:51 PM, anynmsfmly said:

Wow, Seriously, Karen,........ ? ? ? ? ! . ? ?

I guess I am a Linda then, And a Karen all combined ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I would get out of this church. I read your other post about how he is letting youth sleep over at his house by themselves. I am also influenced by the same pastor someone else in here is,

And he would absolutely not stand for this. One of the number one most important things in life you can ever do, Is either bring together, Or mess up the relationships between men and women,................

This is asking for all kinds of trouble,................

If they are being called.,Karens, Then i am incertain if they arrr liberal, Or conservative,

Because both sides have called,.Karens, "Karens",.................

That aside, I am technically, " A Linda",

And i have nevrr called, Or referred to myself or anyone else as this,................

I say get out of this church................. It's one thing when the President is a strong, leader, Strong, Character,

It's a whole othrr thing when you have a church within America who are doing things like this,................

I am sorry about this................. Truly, Sorry,................................

Thank you for your reply, we have been going to a new church now for about ten weeks, it has been the best decision we have made :) . This church we now go to is amazing! It reminds me so much of the first churches, we have prayer at the church each night, we lift each other up, and we are all wanting more than just playing church. The Pastor teaches the teens, and he does an amzing job! He makes it fun for them, and they learn so much! Our church sings hyms, there is no band, lights, and bells and wistles, it doesn't feel like a "show" you go see on Sundays and go live worldly the rest of the week. These people are ligit! We love it and are so so glad God led us here :) . 

Thank you again for your response! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/19/2020 at 8:47 AM, 1to3 said:

In Matthew 7:13-14, Christ tells us how hard it is to enter the kingdom of heaven; He describes a narrow road leading to life and a broad road leading to destruction. False teachers are one reason many are on the broad road.

Matthew 5:16
15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.…

2 Corinthians 6:14-18
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
"I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people."
Therefore "Come out from among them
And be separate, says the Lord.

Do not touch what is unclean,
And I will receive you."
"I will be a Father to you,
And you shall be My sons and daughters,
Says the LORD Almighty."

John 15:18-19
"If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you

John 17:14-19
I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

1 Peter 2:9-10
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.

James 4:4
Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

Romans 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

1 Corinthians 2:14-16
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Ephesians 2:1-2
And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,

1 Peter 1:15-16
but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy."

Matthew 10:14
And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.2

John 7-11
Beware of Antichrist Deceivers

For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to yourselves, that [a]we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.

9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; 11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Deuteronomy 30:20
that you may love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days; and that you may dwell in the land which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them."

Luke 14:26
"If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.

Colossians 3:1-4
If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

2 Corinthians 6:14

Do Not Be Unequally Yoked
13As a fair exchange, I ask you as my children: Open wide your hearts also. 14Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?…

Thank you for your resonse, we have been going to a new godly church for the past 10 weeks, and it is such a huge contrast between the two churches. I didn't even realize how backslidden and lukewarm our old church was until after we have been at this new one for a while. I am so thankful God brought us out of there and into real fellowship with believers. We even meet every night to pray and encourage one another.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1