• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

1 hour ago, Completed Israelite said:

Christains haven't learned the full knowledge of Sin bc of the false doctrines intertwined,

The real problem is when we cause others to stumble. "Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.) (Matthew 5:19)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 9/9/2020 at 8:51 AM, Completed Israelite said:

Yes, Yeshua is the great High priest in Heaven, before He came many sins were unforgivable, under his priesthood they are forgivable, and we can inherit eternal life, after we accept Messiah we must turn from Sin, and Sin is the breaking of Torah...

Indeed. Yashusha HaMashiach's sacrifice was completion of the Law of Moshe as written in the Tanakh. He is propitiation for sin, took it upon Himself at the cross and on Mt. Golgotha. At that moment, the Father could not look upon the Saviour. And He said, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?"

Why? The Father had to turn away for a moment, not desiring or being able to see sin.

This also caused a short and brief temporal bewilderment. But, it did not last long. At that point, the completion was made. Our Redeemer then responded with this, "It is finished." And finally, His last declaration, "Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit." And gave up the ghost. (His spirit) 

The difference is evident. This sacrifice needed not a periodic, systematic, or an annual repeat. Once to die for sin. Continual forgiveness flowed from Yashusha's body in His blood. Without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin. We do know this. And it is eternally ours to receive forgiveness. 

Always. It the shed blood never loses the power to save or forgive. Forever. Amen!

Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani Definition and Meaning - Bible ...

https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/eli-eli-lama-sabachthani

Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani. The Hebrew form, as Eloi, Eloi, etc., is the Syro-Chaldaic (the common language in use by the Jews in the time of Christ) of the first words of the twenty-second Psalm; they mean "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Matthew 27:46 46About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

"It is Finished": The Powerful Meaning Behind Jesus' Last ...

Apr 09, 2020 · The Bible says in John 19:30:, “When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.” In Mark 15:37 we read, “With a loud cry, Jesus breathed his last.” According to Bible scholars, this “loud cry” may have been those very last words that John records, "It is finished."

Meaning Of "Gave Up The Ghost" In The Bible

jesusalive.cc/ques280.htm

As far as I know, this phrase is only used in the KJV version of the Bible. Other versions like the NKJV, NASB, and NIV generally use the term "breathed His last" instead. (In Matthew 27:50 and John 19:30 it is said that Jesus "gave up or yielded His spirit" [different Greek word] instead of "breathed His last" likely to put emphasis on the fact that Jesus did this of His own free will.)

Father, Into Your Hands I Commit My Spirit (Luke 23:46 ...

www.jesuswalk.com/7-last-words/7_commit.htm

And the curtain of the temple was torn in two. 46 Jesus called out with a loud voice, 'Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.' When he had said this, he breathed his last." (Luke 23:44-46) Under the Romans, crucifixion was often a long, drawn-out process.

Luke 23:46 46And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

HEBREWS 9:22 KJV "And almost all things are by the law ...

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Hebrews-9-22

And almost all things are by the Law purged with blood: and without shedding of blood is no remission. - King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan And according to the Law, {one may} almost {say,} all things are cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness. - New American Standard Version (1995)

Hebrews 9:22 22And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. 

On 9/9/2020 at 8:51 AM, Completed Israelite said:

Thanks for your content brother.

You are most welcome. It was my good pleasure to share this with you. Shalom. 

Edited by BeauJangles

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 9/10/2020 at 10:22 PM, BeauJangles said:

Indeed. Yashusha HaMashiach's sacrifice was completion of the Law of Moshe as written in the Tanakh

I think where we maybe having a gap in understanding is, the phrase of "Completition of Torah" instead of the change in priesthood to the ORIGINAL Kohen of Melchizdec.  

What many Christains imply is "Anti Torah" anti Gods Law or better said "Gods instruction", which is A Part of a Anti Messiah Spirit, as We know from The Word, Messiah was all about OBEYING. And it was He's custom to enter synagogue every Shabbat. And He taught not one Yod would pass from Torah until Heaven and Earth Pass away. And whoever teaches The LEAST command wld be called great, The Jews know the Least command as "shewing a mother bird away from her nest, b4 we take the eggs" 

Are you implying that it no longer breaks a mother's heart to see her young taken away? This is the least commandment of Torah. 

Our Holy Father don't create evil things for Any of Us,. We all SHOULD WANT TO follow His Intruction by The Spirit of Messiah. 

It's no big deal to give up Halloween for God. Etc. Etc. We all SHOULD Learn it, "Line by line, command by command, a little here a little there" Bc it pleases Him. OUR FATHER. And it's PURE. as it says, all Scripture is profitable for INSTRUCTION and DOCTRINE(reproof etc.)

Let No Follower of God Follow man's Doctrine over His Word, Halleluyah. 

On 9/10/2020 at 10:22 PM, BeauJangles said:

"My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Matthew 27:46 46About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

So people do know, The BEST translation here is NOT forsaken Me, it's "Why have you Spared me" God does not Forsake His Son.

the Aramaic Azbatani is derived from the Hebrew azab(strongs #5800) which has been translated as: loosen, relinquish, permit, release, set free, forsake, abandoned, leave behind, omit, and relax. 

It cannot mean forsaken, as we think of the word, because it is not possible that YHVH forsake Himself, Father does not separate Himself from Messiah(His Son), many Bibles read "forsaken" from which became a false teaching That The Father Left His Son destitute.(marcionite thinking). Of Pslams 22, the imagery of psalm 22 is intended by Mathew,  Greek is translated:"Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?"  But Peshitta and Psalm 22 read "Eli, Eli, lama Azbatani" 

Perhaps the reason Yeshua says "Why have you Spared Me" 

Bc He Has Proven His commitment By Laying Down His life and had alredy endur3d about 6 hours of brutal execution!" So not a matter of being forsak3n but literally means "Father,I'm Ready, Can we Finish this" and in a matter of moments from saying this, He died. Which fully supports the interpretation"

Edited by Completed Israelite

4 minutes ago, Completed Israelite said:

So people do know, The BEST translation here is NOT forsaken Me, it's "Why have you Spared me" God does not Forsake His children.

Could you expound on the translation as to where exactly you obtained this informative interpretive verse? I've not heard it yet, but would enjoy having you share it with me. 

Oh. Okay. I see you've added this edit for explanatory purposes. Thanks. I'll research this. Shalom. 

43 minutes ago, Completed Israelite said:

So people do know, The BEST translation here is NOT forsaken Me, it's "Why have you Spared me" God does not Forsake His Son.

the Aramaic Azbatani is derived from the Hebrew azab(strongs #5800) which has been translated as: loosen, relinquish, permit, release, set free, forsake, abandoned, leave behind, omit, and relax. 

It cannot mean forsaken, as we think of the word, because it is not possible that YHVH forsake Himself, Father does not separate Himself from Messiah(His Son), many Bibles read "forsaken" from which became a false teaching That The Father Left His Son destitute.(marcionite thinking). Of Pslams 22, the imagery of psalm 22 is intended by Mathew,  Greek is translated:"Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?"  But Peshitta and Psalm 22 read "Eli, Eli, lama Azbatani" 

Perhaps the reason Yeshua says "Why have you Spared Me" 

Bc He Has Proven His commitment By Laying Down His life and had alredy endur3d about 6 hours of brutal execution!" So not a matter of being forsak3n but literally means "Father,I'm Ready, Can we Finish this" and in a matter of moments from saying this, He died. Which fully supports the interpretation"

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Completed Israelite said:

Are you implying that it no longer breaks a mother's heart to see her young taken away?

No. I'm not attempting to convey this in any manner. Of course Mary = Miryam was more than distraught over seeing the Son of the most High crucified in such a manner. It was the most emotionally overwhelming and sorrowful experience she had ever endured. We are getting way off topic here with these questions. It's alright though. It is your thread. You are entitled.  

4 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

No. I'm not attempting to convey this in any manner. Of course Mary = Miryam was more than distraught over seeing the Son of the most High crucified in such a manner. It was the most emotionally overwhelming and sorrowful experience she had ever endured. We are getting way off topic here with these questions. It's alright though. It is your thread. You are entitled.  

In my mind was the Topic of Obeying Torah thru Faith in Messiah. 

16 minutes ago, Completed Israelite said:

Haha yes it's the Topic of Messianic Age, and everyone coming by requirement to keep Feast of Sukkot, Zecheriah. forgot haha...the Feast are very important, one of the very reasons for the creation of the stars is for His Festivals, which He Proclaims as "Eternal Decrees".

19 minutes ago, Completed Israelite said:

Okay. Sounds fair.