Completed Israelite

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Shabbat Shalom everyone, hope you are having a awesome Sabbath. Here is a verse I wanted to share today, for a great and awesome future event. 

Isaiah 2.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations(Gentiles) shall flow unto it.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the Torah, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

have a blessed day today everyone, also a old friend of myn died this morning, most likely from a drug overdose, I ask people pray for his family, to come to God from this awful event.

Shabbat Shalom. Thanks.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

I think that during the Kingdom Age people will learn the meaning of the Hebrew Letters. This will take all of the work out of understanding the Bible. For me my preschool readyness test would require the student to have a basic knowledge of what the letters represent. For example B is tent or our dwelling place. C is for Camel or commerce and travel, D represents the door and so on. 

Edited by JohnR7

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

I think that during the Kingdom Age people will learn the meaning of the Hebrew Letters. 

Matthew 5:17 Says Jesus didnt come to change the Law but to fulfill it.

And God has given the new covenant Which is love God n love ur neighbour. On this two hangs all the law.

Matt 22:40 all laws n prophets is based on these two.

And this is all we need to learn as well as in Millennium.

Save ur Hebrew course tuition for your poor neighbour. If u know what this means.

Edited by R. Hartono

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Save ur Hebrew course tuition for your poor neighbour. If u know what this means.

No I do not know what you mean. I just listen to teachings on YouTube. Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman has short 5 to 7 minute teachings on the Hebrew letters and their symbolic meaning. For me a basic understanding of the alphabet letters should be required before people even start the first grade. Yet there are people with PhD's in education that are ignorant about this. 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  227
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

That is why we are fortunate to have lexicons like "Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries" easily obtainable free on line.There many programs out there today helping those who have not been fortunate enough to learn Greek and Hebrew but nevertheless do help to overcome difficulties in Scriptural interpretation.Just as their are many good Lawyers and Legal practitioners out there who get by without actually studied Latin Grammar but use Latin Dictionaries , so there are many Christians both Biblically and un-Biblically trained, who strive to learn the meaning and will of God as revealed in the Bible by means of Bible Dictionaries,and other sources.I believe limiting our Christian salvation to an ability to be proficient in any language (eg.Hebrew ) is not crucial to our salvation. After all, according to my understanding, Christ spoke "Aramaic". A Persian language!

Late Edit .Sorry I forgot these verses in support of the above , "28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.29 And if you are Christ's. then you are Abraham's offspring , heirs according to promise."(English Standard Version.Gal.3:28-29)

1 hour ago, JohnR7 said:

No I do not know what you mean. I just listen to teachings on YouTube. Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman has short 5 to 7 minute teachings on the Hebrew letters and their symbolic meaning. For me a basic understanding of the alphabet letters should be required before people even start the first grade. Yet there are people with PhD's in education that are ignorant about this. 

If Jesus rule on earth why wud some people want to examine Hebrew letters n symbolic meaning to try to interpret something abt God's message while Jesus stand in front of them. ???

Edited by R. Hartono

28 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

If Jesus rule on earth why wud some people want to examine Hebrew letters n symbolic meaning to try to interpret something abt God's message while Jesus stand in front of them.

Jesus IS the WORD of God. We study and learn about the WORD so we know more about Jesus.  For Example Jesus is the DOOR. This is represented by the letter D or Dalet. So the more we know about the door the more we are going to understand Jesus. He says: "I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture." (John  10:9) 

Why would you suggest that we do not need to learn how to read and write when we are having a written conversation using the letters of the Alphabet? We are told: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John1:1) So the more we know about the word, the more we are going to know about Jesus. 

We need to understand what happened at the Tower of Babel and how we need to study language before God confused the languages there. We need to go back before all of that happened. 

10 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

Jesus IS the WORD of God. We study and learn about the WORD so we know more about Jesus.  For Example Jesus is the DOOR. This is represented by the letter D or Dalet. So the more we know about the door the more we are going to understand Jesus. He says: "I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture." (John  10:9) 

Why would you suggest that we do not need to learn how to read and write when we are having a written conversation using the letters of the Alphabet? We are told: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John1:1) So the more we know about the word, the more we are going to know about Jesus. 

We need to understand what happened at the Tower of Babel and how we need to study language before God confused the languages there. We need to go back before all of that happened. 

You are free.

Why shud we need to read Bible n study Hebrew when we come face to face with God ? Its weird but u r free to do so.

Edited by R. Hartono

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Why shud we need to read Bible n study Hebrew when we come face to face with God ?

When you understand Hebrew then there is no room for error. There are lots and lots of different translations so people do not even agree on that. If everyone was "face to face" with God then we would all be in agreement and there would not be any disputes between us. The Holy Spirit was given to be our comforter - teacher and to show us the way of righteousness. I was seeking God - God lead me to Jesus - Jesus lead me to the Holy Spirit. Then the Holy Spirit lead me back to Jesus & Jesus show me the way to the Father. 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

On 9/5/2020 at 8:32 PM, CompletedJew said:

Shabbat Shalom everyone, hope you are having a awesome Sabbath. Here is a verse I wanted to share today, for a great and awesome future event. 

Isaiah 2.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations(Gentiles) shall flow unto it.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the Torah, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

have a blessed day today everyone, also a old friend of myn died this morning, most likely from a drug overdose, I ask people pray for his family, to come to God from this awful event.

Shabbat Shalom. Thanks.

As Jeremiah 31:33 etc says God will put his law in our minds and write it on our hearts.

V34, no one will say know the law for they will know it.

Clearly something people do not know.