IGNORED

A prayer a friend says-I think lots to think on here!

Amanda Frances

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.91
  • Days Won:  64

A Worthy friend, cooper or coop (I call him Red sometimes),  says this in prayer:  

"I love you more ( to God) more than anyone or anything"  or maybe he says anything or anyone.  But it sticks with me these words and how they ring out the the first commandment.    Just wanted to share because so important.

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. [38] This is the first and great commandment. [39]

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.91
  • Days Won:  64

Just now, Chicken coop2 said:

Abba Father I love you more than anyone or anything and will forever. 

Thanks Red.  I am sorry I guess I quoted it wrong but did get the gist of it!  Love this prayer and what it means!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

But you don't love God if u don't love ur neighbour :emot-nod:

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

On 11/1/2020 at 1:03 AM, Amanda Frances said:

A Worthy friend, cooper or coop (I call him Red sometimes),  says this in prayer:  

"I love you more ( to God) more than anyone or anything"  or maybe he says anything or anyone.  But it sticks with me these words and how they ring out the the first commandment.    Just wanted to share because so important.

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. [38] This is the first and great commandment. [39]

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Very interesting thread: 

1 Corinthians 13 NKJV “The Greatest Gift”

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body [a]to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not [b]puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, [c]thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is [d]perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Edited by Refresher
  • Thumbs Up 1