• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

I checked them out. If you want fake news that is the place to go. 

I don't think you understand how this works......It's only fake new if it is referring to anything that could be considered negative about any Conservative or Conservative talking point..

Lies and innuendo that props up the party is called "Fair and Balanced."

Now do you understand?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

1 minute ago, Momma_Bear said:

I believe the onus of these claims fall into the lap of the evangelical "prophets" who are encouraging their followers to continue praying... and that God has promised them that Trump will win a second term... For their sake I hope they truly have heard from God... because if not.... they should all be sued and prosecuted for meddling with a government election. 

Certainly for libel if nothing else, perhaps fraud for taking up collections for the legal battles, even harassment in some cases I would guess for churches that single out people who voted for Biden or worked as election judges and such.  The people who have their names on these lawsuits should be prosecuted for tampering with an election for sure.

Trump himself could be investigated for inciting sedition by telling people to not accept the election results. 

His administration has refused to start the transition process so President-elect Biden is still not allowed to view sensitive information concerning threat assessments and meetings with the joint chiefs are closed to him.  He needs to be prepared to make decisions his first day in office about things that are developing internationally between right now and that day.

This is unprecedented.  Could we be looking at a coup?  Do you think the military will follow Trump or Biden on inauguration day if Trump refuses to relinquish control?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,361
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  99

On 11/10/2020 at 10:16 AM, NotAllThere said:
  1. Encourage followers to vote in person (while Biden encourages postal voting).
  2. Disparage postal voting.
  3. Surge ahead during initial polling.
  4. When postal votes start to be counted (which you know will be skewed in favour of democrats because of point 1), and your lead narrows and then is overtaken, claim this shows you were right about postal votes
  5. Disparage the entire US voting system, claiming it's corrupt, and launch court cases.

Hmm. I'm not convinced it's going to do anything except make the US more divided. 

I post as a disinterested party. I am not American.

I'm with you in this detachment, my friend. I've spent time living in other nations so my perspective of the United States differs substantially from that of my peers. I was intermittently homeless for the majority of my life, never establishing residency in any particular place and lacking an address in between, which means I wasn't able to engage in voting... and to be honest I have missed nothing thereby. I gained more than I thought possible for the Lord blessed me by ensuring I never established roots in this world of men. God has been merciful to me.

The president's strategy is reminiscent of his antics during the 2016 election wherein he sought to undermine confidence in the electoral system in a similar manner. Trump maintained that the 2016 presidential election was "rigged" for he expected to lose to Hillary Clinton... so when Donald Trump emerged the winner, what became of his allegations? 

It's a pattern that those with eyes to see may view in the light of day. 

Edited by Marathoner
typos
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.51
  • Days Won:  12

15 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

I'm with you in this detachment, my friend. I've spent time living in other nations so my perspective of the United States differs substantially from that of my peers. I was intermittently homeless for the majority of my life, never establishing residency in any particular place and lacking an address in between, which means I wasn't able to engage in voting... and to be honest I have missed nothing thereby. I gained more than I thought possible for the Lord blessed me by ensuring I never established roots in this world of men. God has been merciful to me.

The president's strategy is reminiscent of his antics during the 2016 election wherein he sought to undermine confidence in the electoral system in a similar manner. Trump maintained that the 2016 presidential election was "rigged" for he expected to lose to Hillary Clinton... so when Donald Trump emerged the winner, what became of his allegations? 

It's a pattern that those with eyes to see may view in the light of day. 

I like the first paragraph of your post!

Regarding Trump's comments about the 2016 election: just because he won does not mean that there was no attempt to rig the election.  It simply might not have worked well enough for Hillary to win.  I am not saying that there was an attempt to rig the election (I have no idea), my answer is just from a logical point of view.

• Well Said! 1

9 minutes ago, Momma_Bear said:

As far as a coup.... satan is indeed out prowling around... looking to see who he can steal.... devour and kill... I have NO faith in the rich or in politics... I do not vote because I am unable to compromise between lesser evil. My life as a Christian has NOTHING to do with politics. 

I'm blessed to read this. We are aliens and sojourners... there is no reconciling the cares of this world with our election in Jesus Christ our Lord, who purchased us from the darkness of the world as His holy nation. 

I've been grieved for some time now. Where are my brothers and sisters? Where is the encouraging word? The Lord bless you richly, my friend, for you encourage me. :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  9.64
  • Days Won:  149

In some counties around my area the votes from a county exceeded the population of that county. How do we explain that? 

Mail in ballots- Correct me if I'm wrong here. As I understand it in some states of the US there's no accountability. I could mail out 100 ballots, Name then all whatever I wanted to name them and they would be counted if it's an "official" ballot.

If this is true, no wonder some people are highly skeptical of mail in ballots. Not to mention the software programs that run in the voting machines can be manipulated. This was testified to in a court of law by a computer engineer who worked with the programs. 

...just sayin'

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Even if the Democrats stole the election, we do ourselves no favors by crying about it. Is our hope in democracy, or in God? All power is of God. If they have power to fix an election, it is only because God permitted it. Why, then, do we complain like those who have no hope, whose god is their belly, and who mind earthly things? If we're risen with Christ and seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, why do we set our minds on earthly things and not on things above? Relax, because God has got this under control either way. If there's a valid legal argument to be made, then make it in the courts; but if your guy loses, fairly or otherwise, then accept it!

• Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, David1701 said:

I like the first paragraph of your post!

Regarding Trump's comments about the 2016 election: just because he won does not mean that there was no attempt to rig the election.  It simply might not have worked well enough for Hillary to win.  I am not saying that there was an attempt to rig the election (I have no idea), my answer is just from a logical point of view.

Well said, David. I am greatly concerned by rumors due to the tangible effect they have upon living souls:  strife is the fruit of a poisonous tree. The scripture warns us against cultivating gossip for nothing worthwhile is to be obtained from paying heed to rumors. Our unity is in Jesus Christ and not in the causes of this world. :) 

• Well Said! 1

4 minutes ago, Don19 said:

Even if the Democrats stole the election, we do ourselves no favors by crying about it. Is our hope in democracy, or in God? All power is of God. If they have power to fix an election, it is only because God permitted it. Why, then, do we complain like those who have no hope, whose god is their belly, and who mind earthly things? If we're risen with Christ and seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, why do we set our minds on earthly things and not on things above? Relax, because God has got this under control either way. If there's a valid legal argument to be made, then make it in the courts; but if your guy loses, fairly or otherwise, then accept it!

More encouraging words from my brother in Christ. My prayer has been answered... the Lord is faithful and true. 

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.51
  • Days Won:  12

3 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

Well said, David. I am greatly concerned by rumors due to the tangible effect they have upon living souls:  strife is the fruit of a poisonous tree. The scripture warns us against cultivating gossip for nothing worthwhile is to be obtained from paying heed to rumors. Our unity is in Jesus Christ and not in the causes of this world. :) 

Rumours can indeed cause a great deal of harm; and politics is a minefield for Christians. 

I look at the strife in the U.S. just now and I'm very concerned about it, even though I'm Scottish.  It looks like it could be the start of the disintegration of American society (I hope not), with extreme polarisation of very strongly held views, accompanied by armed militias on both sides.

This is definitely a time for us to look to the Lord and not man (this is always true, but it seems more urgent now).

• Loved it! 1