Jaydub

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

In Rev 7, We see the 144000 sealed 12, 000 from each of the twelve tribes. Then right after that we see the great multitude 

Rev 7:9 - After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 

I would like to suggest that the great multitude is also the 144000 

All believers from every nation tribe, people and language, they are believers, just as the 144000 are. They are not just Jews, but believers, they follow the lamb wherever he goes 

Rev 14:4 - These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 

We can find this also about the Church 

2Co 11:2 - I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. 

And the Church can be seen as firstfruits 

2Th 2:13 - But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth 

Rev 14:5 - No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.  

The Church is blameless 

Eph 1:4 - For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 

Everything said about the 144000 has also been said about the Church. This is a picture of all believers. This number is about the complete family of God all believers, the great multitude  

Rev 21:2 

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 

Who is the bride of Christ ? 
 2Co 11:2 

For I am jealous for you with the jealousy of God himself. I promised you as a pure bride to one husband—Christ.  

The temple that comes from heaven is full of the 144 symbolism 12x 12 

Rev 21:12 - The city wall was broad and high, with twelve gates guarded by twelve angels. And the names of the twelve tribes of Israel were written on the gates. 

12 gates with the names of the 12 tribes = 144 names 

Rev 21:14 - The wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 

12 foundations with the names of the 12 apostles 12x12= 144 name 

Rev 21:16 - The city lies foursquare, its length the same as its width. And he measured the city with his rod, 12,000 stadia. Its length and width and height are equal.  

This temple is a cube, each side is 12000 high by 12000 wide 14400000 

Each side top and bottom 1440000 square stadia 

And the walls are 144 cubits thick 

He also measured its wall, 144 cubits [by human measurement, which is also an angel’s measurement. 

The new Jerusalem is a picture of Gods complete family all believers from Adam to the end. The walls of this temple 12000x 12000 are symbolic for believers1440000, same as the 144000. We surround his throne. God is at the center and we surround him 

We are the bride that comes out of heaven, we are the great multitude, we are the walls that surround the temple, it’s a picture of all believers surrounding God.  we are the 144000, we are new Jeruselum  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Jaydub said:

In Rev 7, We see the 144000 sealed 12, 000 from each of the twelve tribes. Then right after that we see the great multitude 

Rev 7:9 - After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 

I would like to suggest that the great multitude is also the 144000 

All believers from every nation tribe, people and language, they are believers, just as the 144000 are. They are not just Jews, but believers, they follow the lamb wherever he goes 

Rev 14:4 - These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 

We can find this also about the Church 

2Co 11:2 - I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. 

And the Church can be seen as firstfruits 

2Th 2:13 - But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth 

Rev 14:5 - No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.  

The Church is blameless 

Eph 1:4 - For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 

Everything said about the 144000 has also been said about the Church. This is a picture of all believers. This number is about the complete family of God all believers, the great multitude  

Rev 21:2 

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 

Who is the bride of Christ ? 
 2Co 11:2 

For I am jealous for you with the jealousy of God himself. I promised you as a pure bride to one husband—Christ.  

The temple that comes from heaven is full of the 144 symbolism 12x 12 

Rev 21:12 - The city wall was broad and high, with twelve gates guarded by twelve angels. And the names of the twelve tribes of Israel were written on the gates. 

12 gates with the names of the 12 tribes = 144 names 

Rev 21:14 - The wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 

12 foundations with the names of the 12 apostles 12x12= 144 name 

Rev 21:16 - The city lies foursquare, its length the same as its width. And he measured the city with his rod, 12,000 stadia. Its length and width and height are equal.  

This temple is a cube, each side is 12000 high by 12000 wide 14400000 

Each side top and bottom 1440000 square stadia 

And the walls are 144 cubits thick 

He also measured its wall, 144 cubits [by human measurement, which is also an angel’s measurement. 

The new Jerusalem is a picture of Gods complete family all believers from Adam to the end. The walls of this temple 12000x 12000 are symbolic for believers1440000, same as the 144000. We surround his throne. God is at the center and we surround him 

We are the bride that comes out of heaven, we are the great multitude, we are the walls that surround the temple, it’s a picture of all believers surrounding God.  we are the 144000, we are new Jeruselum  

You made guesses, God wants us to enquire of Him in all things. But God also wants us to gain knowledge in all things.

The Number System God uses is a kind of Vocabulary all unto itself. The number 10 means Completeness, the number 12 means fullness, the number 7 also stands for completeness, except it overrides the number 10 wherever it is used. The number 6 stands for man etc. etc. So, when the 10 Horns come out of the Fourth Beasts Head it simply means ALL Europe which is Fractured (10 toes of Clay and Irion = FRACTURED). The number 7 in the book of Revelation is used like this, the 7 Spirits and 7 Eyes mean God is EVERYWHERE and that God SEES ALL. Nothing more nothing less. 

Your mentioning of the 144,000 city of Jerusalem has BOOSTED, or proves my understanding of the 144,000 seen in Rev. 7, which I already knew was true, but I never thought about the New Jerusalem measurements tbh. Here is what the 144,000 actually means.

The number 12 actually means fullness, thus the 12[000] x 12 or........12 (Fullness) x 12 (Fullness) x 10 (Completeness) = ALL Israel.

The 144,000 are Jews, it tells us that. But it's nor really 144,000. In Zechariah 13:8-9 it tells us that 2/3 of the Jews will not REPENT and they will thus perish. It also says tat 1/3 of the Jews WILL REPENT and be tried by the fire, and they will call God their Gid and He will call them His peoples. So, how many Jews are n the earth today? About 15 million, so, the 1/3 figure comes to about 5 million Jews who REPENT just before the Day of the Lord, and Malachi 4:5-6 tells us that Elijah is sent back BEFORE the DOTL to turn Israel back unto God !! 

So, the 144,000 is just a STAND IN for ALL Israel, not every Jew, but the 1/3 who REPENT. It means that ALL Israel will be saved, not every Jew but Israel as a Nation is PRESERVED just like God promised Abraham. So, the 144,000 is not a real number, its Fulness x fulness x completeness x completeness x completeness or ALL Israel. 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 144,000. 

Just like there is not 7 Spirits nor 7 Eyes, there is not 144,000 Jews, it stands for the 1/3 Jews who repent, which will be closer to 5 Million Jews as it stands now.

Now, knowing this, take another look at Rev. ch. 7, we see in Rev. 6 the Seals are opened. The Seals are NOT ACTIONABLE, they are Prophetic utterance's by Jesus of what is about to hit mankind. The First Four Seals are the Anti-Christ.

1.) White Horse Conquers for 42 months. 2.) The Red Horse brings Wars for 42 months 3.) The Black Horse is the Famine that lingers for 42 months because of these wars. 4.) The Pale Green Horse represents 42 months of Death and Sickness/Grave.

The 5th Seal is Prophetic also, the Anti-Christs Martyrs the Remnant Church (those saved after the Rapture) over a 42 month rule of tyranny. The 6th Seal is the last Prophetic utterance by Jesus before the 7th Seal opens the book of Judgments, it is Jesus saying, God's Wrath is nigh at hand (Rev. 8 Asteroids start God's Wrath). The 7th Seal SILENCE means Rev. 8 is AT HAND. 

Notice, Rev. 7 is BETWEEN Rev. 6's Prophetic uttering's and the Rev. 8 Asteroid Strikes which = The DOTL or God's Wrath starting.

So, what do the Jews do when they see the AoD at the 1290? They Flee Judea right? Just before the 1260 DOTL Events. Notice what God says in Rev. 7, "HOLD BACK THE WINDS" from the four corners that they HURT NOT, the Earth, Sea nor Trees" until  the 144,000 (Jews) are SEALED (Protected). And we know the Wind = the Power of God, or his Wrath. So, what happens in the Rev. 8 Trumpet Judgments? The Asteroid Strike HURTS the Trees (Burn), the Earth and the Seas !!

This is simply the 144,000 (5 Million Jews whom REPENTED) Fleeing Judea as Jesus told them to do in Matt. 24:15-17, and God tells his Angels to HOLD BACK the Judgments until these Jews make it to the Petra and Bozrah area where they are fleeing unto. In Revelation 18:4 we see this CALLOUT, God tells His people to "COME OUT" of her(Babylon/World) my people that you receive not of her plagues. So, basically, this is "THE WOMAN" of Rev. 12 fleeing from the Dragon's Army (Anti-Christ or FLOOD as its called). 

Those seen in Rev. 7:9-17 are the Raptured Church that comes out of ALL NATIONS, they do not come from the 70th week tribulations, that is a misnomer. They come out of the 2000 some odd year Church Age Tribulation which is GREATER in length than the 7 years of tribulation as in 2000>7. Jesus told us we will have CONTINUAL TRIBULATION on tis earth. Thus the Church Age is a GREAT TRIBULATION PERIOD as in 2000 is greater than 7, its not the Greatest ever troubles, but 2000 is GREATER than 7, we can't limit the way God's uses His words. We know by research no one who dies during the 70th week tribulation will be translated to Heaven, the bible tells us so, at the 5th Seal they are told they MUST WAIT until all their brothers are killed in like manner as they were. So they do not go to heaven at that time. Then in Rev. 20:4 we see that ONLY those that REFUSED the Mark of the Beast are Judged in Rev. 20:4 AFTER Jesus Return/Second Advent. (It's not his Second Coming). 

Rev, 14:4 simply means the Jews who REPENTED Purified themselves in the blood of Jesus.

I now see the City of New Jerusalem in the same manner, its not 144,000, it just saying that it is Fulness x fulness x completeness x completeness x completeness, or 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

The 144000 are the literal Hebrew, not spiritual christians grafted into the olive tree as jews because spiritual christians dont belong to any tribe. The 144000 n the 2 witnesses replace the church which has been raptured as the great multitude in heaven.