• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

ANY REAL PROPHETS HERE?

All of us needs to be prophets of the Creator.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/24/2020 at 9:35 AM, George242g said:

To sum it all up: my life has been one big mess from the very start. No matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to get anywhere. I’ve encountered the father before in a dream, and I grew up religious. With that said, I know of God and his presence.  I am now leaning on that - on this faith - for a chance to be a “better me”.

Getting my point across again: is there ANY prophet who can find out what God has planned for me? If not what is his plans for me, can you guarantee that I’d live the good life that I want to live?

Please don't take my answer as brushing you off or sarcasm. Life is one big mess because we live in a fallen world. Chances are that if you are not being confronted by the devil on a regular basis, you're probably walking with him. I have a problem with the word "religious". Get out of religion and get DEEP into the Word. Religion won't take you where you want to go. 

As far as someone calling themself a prophet, I would be very wary. And if they know the plans "God" has for you, I would question how they know. You might be walking right smack into someone who is Mystic or some dime store fortune teller. As far as someone "guaranteeing you that you'd live the good life you want to live": Do you mean someone like Mark Batterson, Steven Furtick, T.D. Jakes, Sarah Young, Priscilla Shirer, Tony Evans, Beth Moore, Joel Osteen or Joyce Meyer may be able to "guarantee" you the good life you want to live. In fact Joel can tell yo how to live your BEST life now. And their guarantee is probably worth the toilet paper they wrote it on. And if you're living your best life NOW, I sure hate it for you.

A lot of people think God is some kind of Genie that you can pull out of your pocket when you want something. If you want to know God's will in your life, the best answer I can give you is to go to the source, brother! Pray about it.

God's plans might be something you never expected. And if you are in God's will, you will be a better you...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

Are there any true real prophets today? They may claim to be a prophet. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

There have been quite a few that have claimed to have a direct phone line to God and after a generous Donation they would be glad to dial him up for you ☎️ 

Don’t drink the kool aid people like that take advantage of people looking for “ the answer” 

wolves in sheep’s clothing, God does indeed have a plan for you.. some Christian believers are miserable they haven’t truly felt the blessing so they aren’t really happy inside and they have given up sin so they can’t have “ fun” as the world defines it.

Its a hard pill ? to swallow , Gods plan is his and the timing is his to reveal in his own time, it’s hard sometimes because you are relying on faith and not by sight, we are programmed at an early age to rely on our own senses, This walk can be difficult for even the most Righteous even the apostles who walked with Jesus himself had issues so it’s no surprise we would have moments of weakness

But be reassured by reading his word as Paul says

2 Timothy 2:11-15

Here is a trustworthy saying:

If we died with him,
    we will also live with him;
 if we endure,
    we will also reign with him.
If we disown him,
    he will also disown us;
 if we are faithless,
  he remains faithful,
    for he cannot disown himself.

Endurance Brother, Please I want as many of my brothers and sisters to be with me on this journey, I need you to be strong for me - there is strength in Numbers ?

I will keep you in my prayers, I will pray you feel his love in your life and use you as a beacon of light, that he might use you as an instrument of Righteousness and a soldier for Christ 

Be strong and don’t rely on anyone saying they are a prophet always remember God have us a handbook for seeing through false prophets lies

It is Dueteronomy 13 and 18 when in doubt go to those chapters 

My love to you 

SHALOM❤️

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/18/2016

1. Corana/Covid19  2. Delta  3. Omicron  4.... 5. 6. 7. ...still not enough "vaccinations" or "boosters".  0. Trust in the blood of Lord Jesus Christ, the seal of the Holy Spirit and the all powerful heavenly Father's mercy, in total control.
Leviticus 26:21
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Revelation 15:1
And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

Revelation 15:6
and the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.

Revelation 15:8
And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Revelation 21:9
And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

On 11/26/2021 at 2:55 PM, Leonardo Von said:

All of us needs to be prophets of the Creator.

There are two categories:

Either a prophet or a loss!

Prophetic or pathetic!

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/18/2016