lifeandliberty

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

One Baby Was Saved At The Abortion Clinic Today And Another Save Is Connected To LLM'S Richmond Literature Drop Project

This morning eleven Christians "showed up" on the street at Richmond Medical Center for Women.

I stated in my last update on Saturday, July 30, "when Christians show up, babies are saved". Today another baby escaped death and another mother escaped the guilt of killing her child.

Here's what happened.

"A couple drove in and the man let a woman out to go into the killing center. He then parked his car. As he approached the door, Mary Penner called out to him and offered him a packet of LLM's literature. He walked over and accepted it. Mary challenged him to take it inside and give it to the woman he had brought to the mill. He did. Some time later they both came back out. Mary said that she was happy to see them leaving. The woman, with a big smile on her face, thanked Mary. She said that she was also glad to be leaving and again thanked Mary for intervening."

The second victory is connected to our ongoing Richmond Literature Drop Campaign. Our Father uses even our mistakes for His glory

This morning Lauren Murch related the following story.

Several weeks ago a crew from the Murch clan joined us on the street in our effort to get convicting pro-life Gospel literature into every home in Richmond. On this particular day a group of three young people ended up on a street corner waiting to be picked up by me as we worked the streets. I couldn't find them because they ended up at the wrong corner, or so I thought. Our Father had His own plans.

While standing on the corner, Lauren Murch handed a piece of our literature to a woman who then asked Lauren to put some on a particular door because the woman who lived there was being pressured into having an abortion. Lauren put several pieces on the door and memorized the address.

Some time later Lauren wrote a letter to this woman that she had never met face-to-face. She included a "Little Feet" lapel pin that is shaped like the feet of a ten week old preborn baby

Yesterday, Lauren recieved a call from the lady who received the liteature and the letter. She told Lauren that she had decided to let her baby live and she had been wearing the pin ever since. She was blown away by the fact that Lauren cared enough to do what she did and follow up with her.

Remember what I said, "When Christians show up, babies are saved."

Please continue to pray for Life and Liberty Ministries and the people we encounter on the street daily.

Dennis Green, Pro-life Missionary

Life and Liberty Ministries P.O. Box 862 Powhatan, VA 23139 (804) 492-9216

Life and Liberty Ministries

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

Let me ask some questions. After these babies are saved. And it is a joy to know that they are saved.

Who from your group helps to care for the saved baby?

Or, helps arrange, or just arranges for medical care?

What about the family of the mother. What if the birth of the baby causes her to be thrown out of the family?

If the father denies parentage. And is unable, unwilling to help out?

It's not just about a pre-birth situation. It's also about a after the birth situation.

I am glad to read that you just used tracts. I hear so many stories about those who use fear tactics. The "You're going to hell" folks. The mother and possibly the father are scared enough as it is. I pray that you offer HOPE and not FEAR.]

For some more see a great movie called "SAVED".

Guest theonomist
Let me ask some questions. After these babies are saved. And it is a joy to know that they are saved.

What about the family of the mother. What if the birth of the baby causes her to be thrown out of the family?

It's not just about a pre-birth situation. It's also about a after the birth situation.

I am glad to read that you just used tracts. I hear so many stories about those who use fear tactics. The "You're going to hell" folks. The mother and possibly the father are scared enough as it is. I pray that you offer HOPE and not FEAR.]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

His organization just saved a life why do you feel he has to raise the kid and provide medical care? He is only human he cannot do everything their is only so many hours in a day! Why do we who do nothing about abortion critisize people that save babies from childkillers?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Praise the Lord, lifeandliberty! As a father of 2 (soon to be 3), children have a very special place in my heart.

I long for the day when Roe is overturned.

God bless you in your efforts to save the little ones.

In Jesus' Name.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

This is a good praise :blink:

Guest theonomist
Praise the Lord, lifeandliberty! As a father of 2 (soon to be 3), children have a very special place in my heart.

I long for the day when Roe is overturned.

God bless you in your efforts to save the little ones.

In Jesus' Name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen, I really love these guys and girls that get out there in the trenches

and fight for the children. I hope in the future I can do more :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:

• Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  08/08/1964

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

His organization just saved a life why do you feel he has to raise the kid and provide medical care? He is only human he cannot do everything their is only so many hours in a day! Why do we who do nothing about abortion critisize people that save babies from childkillers?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, there is a reason why some women consider having an abortion. If those who prevent the abortion do not offer support during and after the pregnancy, then the issue of abortion have not been fully addressed.

Maybe later on the child will be abused, or not given the proper medical attention. Maybe the mother will be living in terrible conditions, might not be able to afford medical services, etc .....

It is similar to those many christians who focus on salvation when they share the Gospel with others, but completely disregard the urgent need to disciple the newborn children of God. IMO.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest theonomist

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, there is a reason why some women consider having an abortion. If those who prevent the abortion do not offer support during and after the pregnancy, then the issue of abortion have not been fully addressed.

Maybe later on the child will be abused, or not given the proper medical attention. Maybe the mother will be living in terrible conditions, might not be able to afford medical services, etc .....

It is similar to those many christians who focus on salvation when they share the Gospel with others, but completely disregard the urgent need to disciple the newborn children of God. IMO.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, there is a reason why some women consider having an abortion.  If those who prevent the abortion do not offer support during and after the pregnancy, then the issue of abortion have not been fully addressed.
According to this logic it is the fault of christians that pagans have sex outside marraige and break Gods holy law and it is our duty to pay for the results of their sin! It is much wiser to fight the root of the problem rather than putting a temporary bandaide on the symptoms! But then again inactive christians are famous for throwing stones at active christians to try to make themselves look "spiritual" :blink: Their is always plenty of churches more than willing to offer help, this is just a liberal argument used by Godhaters to try to make active christians look bad!
Maybe later on the child will be abused, or not given the proper medical attention.  Maybe the mother will be living in terrible conditions, might not be able to afford medical services, etc  .....
It is always wise to murder a baby because of what might happen! :)
It is similar to those many christians who focus on salvation when they share the Gospel with others, but completely disregard the urgent need to disciple the newborn children of God.  IMO.
comparing apples to oranges! Totally different subject, we are speaking of murdering babies!