i need help please help by answering qestion nicely

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

i feel as if im a choosen of Gid many say that and are wrong or mentally ill iv been checked for mentally ill im in the clear and also iv prayed and literally every prayer gets answeerd never ever missing a prayer iv prayeyed for the sky to snow and it snows within an hour and iv been getting signs to quit smoking and to quit getting angered and there more to it im fighting demon possession this demon fights me day and night and tries getting me to sell my you know what and i say constantly no no no in a mentally ill type way and now i feel as if its tricked me and iv lost it and now im not choosen no more because i dont feell Gods presense and cant feel my wonderfull love that i felt but still no answer to prayers will i ever be retored

• Praying! 3

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

i meant not in a mentally ill type of way by the way

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

4 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

i feel as if im a choosen of Gid

We are all chosen by God from before the foundation of the world.

You are hearing voices or having thoughts that tell you to do things and you despite getting answers to prayers cannot stop these voices/thoughts.

You need to talk to your minister or to your doctor for there advice.

Your posts are only about demon possession, you rarely respond to posters, and by your title do not like the posts you get in replying to you.

Basically this is not the place where you get help, your minister is the one who knows you and can help you, so please talk to hi.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I hope this is a fair judgment:
Try to read your post and notice how many times you give credit to you, and then compare it to how many times you give credit to God being the One with the Power. It is better to have no snow at all, after praying for snow, if you think the power comes from your prayer. God is the one with the power and the will. I can look at the sky, see clouds over the ocean, feel a wind that comes from west and think "it will be raining here soon". If someone doesn't have an healthy relation with reality and puts his own self as his power, he will look at the clouds, pray for rain, to then believe it rained because of his prayer, treating God as an accessory to self-glorification. In this case, silence is a good signal. It makes us realize that the religion of "i" is empty. This allows us to look for the true God.

If my judgment is wrong and i am being an imbecile to you, i  apologize! 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,367
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

We will be in in prayer for you. Casting all your cares on Jesus Christ our LORD

1 Peter 5:7

Love, Walter 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

14 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

i feel as if im a choosen of Gid many say that and are wrong or mentally ill iv been checked for mentally ill im in the clear and also iv prayed and literally every prayer gets answeerd never ever missing a prayer iv prayeyed for the sky to snow and it snows within an hour and iv been getting signs to quit smoking and to quit getting angered and there more to it im fighting demon possession this demon fights me day and night and tries getting me to sell my you know what and i say constantly no no no in a mentally ill type way and now i feel as if its tricked me and iv lost it and now im not choosen no more because i dont feell Gods presense and cant feel my wonderfull love that i felt but still no answer to prayers will i ever be retored

Give your life and everything in it to God. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

14 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

Visit a Pentecostal church for people to heal you via intercessory prayer. Talk with a CHRISTIAN professional counselor for help with clearer thinking.