• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, etymology said:

disinherited nations

The 70 that previously presided over the nations until the regathering of Pentecost began will die like mere men (Psalm 82) and be replaced by the NEW sons of The Living God.

The Watchers that descended on Mt Hermon are 'the angels that sinned'. They are 'held in chains in gloomy darkness' until just before the time of the end.

The Watcher class is just one of God's hierarchy of Holy Ones and are mentioned in Daniel.

Augustine was a Manichaean and hated 1st Enoch. Hence the 'sons of Seth' foolishness. There are no human judges or men in the Divine Council, just His Holy Ones.

Edited by Justin Adams
clarify

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

41 minutes ago, etymology said:

that you advised the forum to study

I advised you and not the forum. Anyone is free to study at their own volition, but you wanted personal answers which I provided.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

The 70 that previously presided over the nations until the regathering of Pentecost began will die like mere men (Psalm 82) and be replaced by the NEW sons of The Living God.

The Watchers that descended on Mt Hermon are 'the angels that sinned'. They are 'held in chains in gloomy darkness' until just before the time of the end.

The Watcher class is just one of God's hierarchy of Holy Ones and are mentioned in Daniel.

Augustine was a Manichaean and hated 1st Enoch. Hence the 'sons of Seth' foolishness. There are no human judges or men in the Divine Council, just His Holy Ones.

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I advised you and not the forum. Anyone is free to study at their own volition, but you wanted personal answers which I provided.

Forgive me, but I initially responded to your original post when you said:

Find out about the Divine Council and the Deut 32 worldview. You will see that it has been going on since the dawn of man's history.

It is NOT the great reset but rather the GREAT REPEAT.

Over and over again it is repeated by the territorial entities and others of that evil ilk.

It is a comedy of huge proportions. To keep doing the same thing expecting a different outcome is a good definition of INSANITY. Which it is.

That (above comment) was not to a named person it was to the OP. So I presume that rationally one could say that it was to Mike McLees. On the other hand it could also be said that it was to the forum given that anyone could have read your comment and responded without feeling that they were intruding onto a comment to a named respondent - which I did. 

Thank you for your time and patience. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

19 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Analogue technology can do that?

Indeed. Though back then of course it was all steam powered computers. And we didn't have the luxury of zeros and ones. We had to hammer the zeros flat to make our ones.

But you tell the youth of today, and they don't believe you.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

5 minutes ago, etymology said:

Thank you for your time and patience. 

You are welcome.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

I don't like changing the clocks twice a year. I would be ok if they did not do daylight saving time. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I don't like changing the clocks twice a year. I would be ok if they did not do daylight saving time. 

Starts in Europe next year, I think.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,257
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

JUSTIN TRUDEAU: This pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset. This is our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to reimagine economic systems that actually address global challenges like extreme poverty, inequality and climate change.

SOURCE: Coronavirus: Trudeau tells UN conference that pandemic provided “opportunity for a reset”

This “New Normal” with which we are being threatened brings with it great uncertainty. Uncertainty over work. Uncertainty over travel. Uncertainty over what our lives will look like on the other side of this “Great Reset.”

But there is one thing that we can be certain about: If the Gateses and the Faucis and the representatives of the international medical establishment get their way, life will not return to normal until the entire planet is vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2.

GATES: It is fair to say things won’t go back to truly normal until we have a vaccine that we’ve gotten out to basically the entire world

SOURCE: Bill Gates on his 2015 ‘virus’ warning, efforts to fight coronavirus pandemic

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,257
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Remember the antichrist will come to lure people with wonderful promomisses of a better way a better world, a worl of peace ( a false peace)

This Great Reset is also what the U.N. Luciferian "NEw Agers " are longing for so that their plan of Resetting the World into the energies of Aquarius can really come into fruition.

You can listen to Benjamin Creme talk about the hopes of an economic collapse because he says" it will lead to the New Structures, ways of thinking and feeling and relation which will come under the ages and energies of Aquarius rather than the dead corrupt structures of Isis"

can be found on youtube:

Benjamin Creme 2. del (delovno gradivo)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

On 12/26/2020 at 10:28 AM, missmuffet said:

On 12/26/2020 at 1:07 PM, NotAllThere said:

Starts in Europe next year, I think.

Dear Missmufet what do you mean about two changes of the clocks in a world that is coming to judgment. Where we are  going there will be time is infinite. Personally my belief is that time has always been and never will end. Two sets of time in the world is mans invention of time. 

John 12:25 He that that loveth his life in this life shall lose it, and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.