IGNORED

How do children born to Christian parents be born again?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Read the question that I answered please.

I politely asked something, I did not imposed on you, and it was not an interrogative question.  

But I think it was a good question because the OP asked a question and the member talked about infant baptism. 

So for discussion and not for judgment please give us a few words about either one of the issues.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

2 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I politely asked something, I did not imposed on you, and it was not an interrogative question.  

But I think it was a good question because the OP asked a question and the member talked about infant baptism. 

So for discussion and not for judgment please give us a few words about either one of the issues.

just_abc said:

As far as I can tell..  that child would still have to make their own decision to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. 

CORRECT.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

25 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:
 just_abc said:

As far as I can tell..  that child would still have to make their own decision to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. 

CORRECT.

That's what happened to me, as I was born into a Christian family. 

All my life I believe in Jesus Christ I did not have depart from it, I did not became a Hindu, or Atheist or an Agnostic, definitely I was not a religious believer and I always believe that Jesus Christ is my Savior within the meaning of going to Heaven and not to Hell if I had died at any time. 

If I needed something in difficult times I will call to him for help. 

I knew that on his own he is helping us, without any judgment.  

But my life it was my life, till I was older, then I understood the need to give him the steering of my boat, or to invite him as a co-pilot in my life. 

Emphasis is made that Jesus Christ is our Savior without any Judgment if we want to hold the reins of our own lives.

This was my inquiry. 

We can believe in him and he is our Savior and we are not judged as unbelievers because we live our own lives...

We are still saved, because we believe in him that he died for the forgiveness of our sins. 

This is the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ that not any and no one can use any kind of reasoning to take from him anyone who believes in him for any reason, that can never happen. 

How to grow in the faith and desired to be a student of what we believe or to be a disciple is another subject. And the need to repent is something that comes with the awakening of a believer, someone who is saved already.  

PS 

And we are humans and not devils.

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  12

On 12/31/2020 at 2:59 AM, Diaz said:

How does a person born into a Christian family be born again?

It is the same way that anyone is born again - by a miracle from God.

Assume the person is a church goer from his/her young age and abides by Christian ways of life such as leading a sinless life, prayer, bible reading and so on.

Only the Lord Jesus Christ led a sinless life; everyone else sins, which is why we need the Saviour.

From what I understand from the bible, you need to be born again from the inside to be saved. But what kind of "change" does this person have to experience in being born again?

This is what God does, when he makes someone born again.

Ez. 36:26,27 (WEB)

26 I will also give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.
27 I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and you shall keep my ordinances, and do them.

Edited by David1701