• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

15 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

And yet as much As I want to go kick down doors, and fight back against these grave abuses of our freedoms and our rights, the Christian part of me is telling me, do not waste your efforts fighting against the doomed governance of men, which in the end always fails, but rather look to the Spiritual well being of those around you.   I know this is correct, and yet do we give up the greatness what was America to these hooligans who break any law, destroy any life, tell any lie and violate the trust of those gullible people who believed them.

There are many times in our lives when we are called to give up something that is in opposition to the will of God, it just pains me that America...my America, might be one of those things

I'm just glad our CHRISTIAN founding fathers did not feel this way.

Ecclesiastes 3 (AV)
1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.
17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.
18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

Luke 22:35–38 (AV)
35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.
38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

You cant Fix “Stupid” But you can vote them out of Office and arrest their Pig-Ignorant “ Aushwitz” T- Shirt Wearing Seditionist, Followers.....

A Pathetic, delusional Sore -Loser  Throws a last- minute Hissy-Fit and lights the Fuse for  all that followed.....what “followed “was five deaths and the members of his “ Sap Brigade” STILL defend this Lost, Wretched “ man” with a Black Heart.....Hell awaits Him....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

There are many times in our lives when we are called to give up something that is in opposition to the will of God, it just pains me that America...my America, might be one of those things

How does a Christian respond to the evil being done to Americans

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For
we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day,
and having done all,
to stand"                   Ephesians 6:10-13

righteousness
the gospel of peace
faith
the helmet of salvation
the word of God.

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit,
and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Pray without ceasing.....default_thumbsup.gif.4ba223c0c63ea5b663051db83271abe2.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil, God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak, not to act is to act. ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

Sitting by on the sidelines is not an option for a Christian, in my opinion we need to be doing something. What that is is between you and God, as we all have different gifts and different callings, but sitting on the sidelines doing nothing is not what Christ expects of us. He has strong words about those who sit on the fence in the Bible.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/9/2021 at 11:29 PM, Riverwalker said:

Oh I am one conflicted Christian

When I hear of Facebook , Twitter,  Amazon (shutting down Parler's hosting) , apple and verizon shutting down the opinions of Americans whose voice doesn't echo the populist view, which is just the latest of a long line of liberal abuses with many more to follow I harken back to the founding Fathers.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

And yet as much As I want to go kick down doors, and fight back against these grave abuses of our freedoms and our rights, the Christian part of me is telling me, do not waste your efforts fighting against the doomed governance of men, which in the end always fails, but rather look to the Spiritual well being of those around you.   I know this is correct, and yet do we give up the greatness what was America to these hooligans who break any law, destroy any life, tell any lie and violate the trust of those gullible people who believed them.

Well the American Gov. had nothing to do with what FB, Twitter, or Amazon ect ect did. All of them are independent business who seem to have made a business decision  on this matter. It seems that these business no longer wish to have Parler on their site or host Parler's site. And  so as independent business, they have every right to make that decision. Just like Wal Mart has to the right to not sell certain movie or some other item. 

Also as it is with this site. They have the  right to say what is and what is not allowed on their site. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Well Said! 1

On 1/10/2021 at 1:58 PM, warrior12 said:

Remember the baker who refused to bake the cake and what the result was,

If I recall. I believe the outcome of that was he did have the right to refuse to bake the cake. 

You see, Christians are now seen as abusers and evil, rather than peace makers and charitable people.

Should make you wonder why shouldn't it? 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Brilliant! 1

On 1/10/2021 at 2:43 PM, Jim Sorrell said:

I saw how the world, even his own party, left President Donald Trump to take the blunt of the invasion of the Capitol

Trump told them to march and they marched! Don't blame what happen on flimsy barriers. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/10/2021 at 10:37 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

You cant Fix “Stupid” But you can vote them out of Office

LOL! And that is just what happen! :rofl:

:amen:

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

45 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

\It seems that these business no longer wish to have Parler on their site or host Parler's site. And  so as independent business, they have every right to make that decision.

So then we can dispense with the foolish notion that these are unbiased social media sites who value the freedom of speech and are tolerant of or welcoming divergent points of view, 

Got it...thanks

Edited by Riverwalker

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/11/1982

Pray confess your sins let the land be healed. God is in control. We might get a surprise are mission is not over to spread the gospel to the world. Hard to do with an internet that is censored. I believe there will be the hand of God in all this. God Bless fear not look to Jesus