IGNORED

Beyond Censorship....they're coming for YOU!

JoeCanada

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  10

23 hours ago, David1701 said:

God knew that Lot was a righteous man - yes.

Abraham did better than Lot by interceding - yes.

God has clearly allowed a vicious attack on the USA (the twin towers) - no doubt about it.

God protects those who are his true disciples, whatever country they are in - yes, with the caveat that we are not exempt from persecution.

WhT about Illness? Are we exempt from that? Some say so

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  12

1 hour ago, Whyme said:

I've been ill; so, speaking for myself (and many other Christians), no, we are not exempt from illness.  If anyone has been a Christian for a long time and has never been ill, then praise God for that, but it is not a blessing given to all.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  10

19 minutes ago, David1701 said:

I've been ill; so, speaking for myself (and many other Christians), no, we are not exempt from illness.  If anyone has been a Christian for a long time and has never been ill, then praise God for that, but it is not a blessing given to all.

Thanks for the reply

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, Whyme said:

As Christian we are not exempt from anything of this world. My own personal testimony.  I have believed in God all my life.  I professed Jesus Christ as Lord my personal Lord and Savior when I was 12.  I was born again by the power of the Holy Spirit almost 50 years ago.  I have never had a broken bone.  I had only one prior unexpected surgery in 1980 to birth my son by Cesarean Section.  In 2018 a tumor was found in my brain.  Approximately 400,000 people annually get this kind of tumor and they do not know why.  The tumor was benign PTL!!  I am only saying this because even those who walk for decades with the Lord and without any illnesses or physical complications can still find themselves in the midst of illnesses or physical complications at any time.  The evil one continues to try to steal, kill and destroy in whatever way he can and uses whatever he can to rob us of peace, joy, hope, and faith if we so allow.  The main object is to hold tight to the Lord no matter the circumstances, good or bad.  

John 16:33 - "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

• Thumbs Up 1