• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

18 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

WAGGLES SAID THIS, not CHARLIE.

you cannot derive the diversity of the human races from supposedly two adults

I think there are many scientists that would disagree with that, especially those involved in the genome project.

The moon is only about 250,000 miles away, so all your DNA would stretch to the moon and back almost 1500 times. The sun is 93,000,000 miles away, so your DNA would reach there and back about 4 times! Interestingly, no more than 1.5 percent of the human genome contains DNA that helps "build" us, that "maps for proteins" as it's called.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,680
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Waggles said:

We digress from the OP - I suggest if others want to chat about Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 then that should be a new thread.

Well, you certainly are able to begin a new topic on this and solicit others opinions, but since you are obviously sincere and convicted on this specific issue of some 40000 years or so, I would bet you have a fairly good and brief response on the tip of your tongue..... please just respond with a sentence or two on what verse  in Genesis is telling you this... Thanks, Charlie

1 minute ago, Justin Adams said:

I think there are many scientists that would disagree with that, especially those involved in the genome project.

The moon is only about 250,000 miles away, so all your DNA would stretch to the moon and back almost 1500 times. The sun is 93,000,000 miles away, so your DNA would reach there and back about 4 times! Interestingly, no more than 1.5 percent of the human genome contains DNA that helps "build" us, that "maps for proteins" as it's called.

Justin..... NO, NO, and again NO... I don't believe those words came from me... please see Waggles...... Hey, I never did anything to you....:foot-stomp::emot-hug:Charlie

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

7 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Justin..... NO, NO, and again NO... I don't believe those words came from me... please see Waggles...... Hey, I never did anything to you....:foot-stomp::emot-hug:Charlie

Sorry bro. Yes it was the Waggle that said that. My mistake. To all readers!! I GOOFED HERE. Charlie is an upstanding and wonderful citizen that would never EVER say something as dumb as that. (he even pays his taxes). :t2:

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Sorry bro. Yes it was the Waggle that said that. My mistake. To all readers!! I GOOFED HERE. Charlie is an upstanding and wonderful citizen that would never EVER say something as dumb as that. (he even pays his taxes). :t2:

Thank you Justin, but now you really are going to have to go to confession! And I am not going to pay my taxes .... but I am really interested in Waggles interpretation of Genesis and those who existed before Adam.... 

Charlie

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

3 hours ago, hdtwice said:

How do you come by 40k?..thank you

Since I asked this question, and he answered.  I too would like to hear more on this but I understand his not wanting to sidetrack the OP...I will start another thread.

1 minute ago, hdtwice said:

Since I asked this question, and he answered.  I too would like to hear more on this but I understand his not wanting to sidetrack the OP...I will start another thread.

Thank you and if you do not mind, please tell me what his answer is, Charlie

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,877
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Waggles said:

Yes it is called Bible prophecy and us being in the last of last days. Time is running out for everybody.

Malachi 4:1  “For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. 
2  But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall. 
3  And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts. 

Psalm 21:9  You will make them as a blazing oven when you appear. The LORD will swallow them up in his wrath, and fire will consume them. 
10  You will destroy their descendants from the earth, and their offspring from among the children of man. 

Nahum 1:5  The mountains quake before him; the hills melt; the earth heaves before him, the world and all who dwell in it. 
6  Who can stand before his indignation?

Who can endure the heat of his anger? His wrath is poured out like fire,

and the rocks are broken into pieces by him. 

You see literal fire, this is your problem. 

John the Baptist did not talk about literal fire.

Esaias did not talk about literal fire: 

Esaias 9:5 

5 For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.

***In your post above: the heat of his Anger:

"His wrath is put out like a fire."

In the day of Penticost we see the kind of fire Peter was on.

And the kind of fire the people who heard the Gospel were on, the Fire of the Holy Ghost. 

He will baptize with Fire and the Holy Ghost. 

If you cannot get it, please ask questions. 

Do not turn your back and run away.

Put on your whole armour of God and stand , with the truth! 

4 hours ago, SONshine said:

@Your closest friendnt

Malachi 4:1 

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

This verse is talking about that dreadful Day of the Lord in Malachi 4:5.

Is he talking about the day of Jesus Christ? 

Sure the Lord cannot talk about himself, that's not possible.  

Nothing of this sort happened before he left everything to be the baby Jesus.

I perceived this signifies the end of the Priesthood.  

Think about that, that's exactly what happened on the Day when Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God was sacrificed on the Cross. 

That Day the root Aaron joined Jesus Christ, just as John the Baptist said, "I must decrease and Jesus Christ must increase. 

And there was not branch left , that generation was the last generation of Priesthood which was ended while they were still alive. 

Zacharias serving in the most Holly Place and having not a Son within the blessing of the normal circle of life, it was a sign from God that the Aaronic Priesthood is coming to the end.

That Zacharias was the last Priest from his Family. 

John the Baptist was born for a special mission and not to succeed his Father in his service in the Temple.

At his death there was no heir left from the line of Zacharias to succeed him. 

As the prophecy he Left them no branch.

Zacharias was the last one of his line. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

8 hours ago, SONshine said:

@Your closest friendnt

Malachi 4:1 

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

This verse is talking about that dreadful Day of the Lord in Malachi 4:5.

Hope that Mathew 11:13 , might help. 

New King James Version
***Mathew 11:13,

***For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

New American Standard Bible
13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.

5 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Is he talking about the day of Jesus Christ? 

Sure the Lord cannot talk about himself, that's not possible.  

Nothing of this sort happened before he left everything to be the baby Jesus.

I perceived this signifies the end of the Priesthood.  

Think about that, that's exactly what happened on the Day when Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God was sacrificed on the Cross. 

That Day the root Aaron joined Jesus Christ, just as John the Baptist said, "I must decrease and Jesus Christ must increase. 

And there was not branch left , that generation was the last generation of Priesthood which was ended while they were still alive. 

Zacharias serving in the most Holly Place and having not a Son within the blessing of the normal circle of life, it was a sign from God that the Aaronic Priesthood is coming to the end.

That Zacharias was the last Priest from his Family. 

John the Baptist was born for a special mission and not to succeed his Father in his service in the Temple.

At his death there was no heir left from the line of Zacharias to succeed him. 

As the prophecy he Left them no branch.

Zacharias was the last one of his line.