dgolvach

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sitting here just shaking my head in disgust at the comments that continue to be made. "killing babies" "murderers" "torn limb from limb" "brains sucked out" "dumped down the drain". My god. Is there no decency in this place. How can the moderators or administrators allow this kind of language to go on. I was told once that I was not allowed to mention my "partner" because it referred to the fact that I am a lesbian and this site did not want to have children come in and read what I had posted. Yet this kind of vulgar and just plain sickening language continues for 6 PAGES in this thread. Sickening, hypocrital and just plain ignorant. You people have no decency. You have no respect for others. You do not have a single shred of concern for human emotion or compassion for anyone but yourselves. I don't care if you are opposed to abortion or not, there never a need for the kind of vulgarities that have been posted here. You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you don't like is the fact that the evil taking place by abortionists is being brought to light. The so-called doctors are killing babies. The abortionists and the women involved are murderers.

There are 3 methods used to kill unborn children. In the first trimester, a strong suction devise is used to dismember a baby limb by limb till all that is left is it's head which is crushed.

In the second trimester, a saline solution is injected into the sack the baby is living in, and the baby is burned to death and if the abortion is successful, born dead.

In the third trimester, the doctor induces pre-mature labor and a needle is stuck in the back of a living babies head, and it's brains are sucked out and it dies.

I realize the word pictures described are disturbing, but this is the reality of abortion. I will continue to educate anyone I can on the facts of this haulocoust in America and do whatsoever I can to see abortion outlawed.

No Dark Emily, I am not ashamed of myself. You should be ashamed of yourself for condoning such a barbaric practice as abortion. If you find such things repulsive, I invite you to join the fight to end legalized abortion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) Do they really do that? Thats just sick :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil.... He was a murderer from the beginning.

As well, it's satan's territory.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

Pro-choice is pro-murder. It started with abortion and now euthanasia is being forced onto the scene. Let's kill those who can't speak or defend themselves.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Pro-choice is pro-murder.  It started with abortion and now euthanasia is being forced onto the scene.  Let's kill those who can't speak or defend themselves.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems to me that when people start blurring the line of what defines murder, it gradually disappears, until anything becomes right in their eyes.