IGNORED

God places it on our hearts ,when we are to apologise.

Guest clancy

This is all about learning for all of us...Joshed is learning,I’m learning..we’re all learning...so let’s wait an d see if joshed allows me to post his  pm to me, on to worthy, he can certainly post my pm to him.

then hopefully we can see what other members make of our pms.. and both learn something from it...what do you think?...josheb?

Edited by clancy

6 hours ago, popsthebuilder said:

It is not assumption that we are to be humble and not proud, caring for one another and placing the needs of another over our own. If there is a real need for an apology then there was sin against another. The apology could also be part of repentance. Hard to turn from a specific sin if you can't even admit to wrong doing.

Amen!....God has placed it on my heart...to apologise/ make peace.....if I don’t submit to him asking me to do that......I lose fellowship and have no peace....as soon as I apologise/ make peace......I am at peace with God....therefore back on track/ fellowship....with God....I have a personal relationship with him as does everyone else.

Josheb....just had a thought....you could copy and paste your messages x 2 that you sent to me....couldn’t you?....onto worthy......that would be great if you could.....as I don’t know how to copy and paste ,the two you sent me were very,very lengthy...mine were pretty short.

If you are unable to do this...I have no problem typing your message to me out in parts...?

What do you think??

You could post post the whole conversation between the two of us......onto worthy....

then we can discuss...and maybe see our mistakes, from other members point of view.....maybe you and I could learn a lesson from it....after all..we’re both learning...we never stop doing that do we?

Edited by clancy

On 2/25/2021 at 8:51 PM, johnthebaptist said:

I hate having to make apologies, but sometimes apologies relieve us of a whole lot of unpleasantness, perhaps. As for God's role in this, maybe he doesn't have one. Maybe it's up to us whether or not we apologize.

You say you hate making apologies.....which is an act of peacemaking.

So, my question is....why do you hate doing that?

When you make peace with someone...you have wronged...you are back on track with God....if I don’t make peace, when God has pointed it out to me....then I lose my fellowship and peace with God.

As soon as I apologise/ make peace...my peace from God returns.......so ,it’s very important to apologise/ make peace, plus it’s the word of God.

We are to humble ourselves before the Lord...

Edited by clancy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, clancy said:

You could post post the whole conversation between the two of us......onto worthy....

Are you on a phone or a PC or laptop? Even on my phone I can copy and paste. Yes a bit cumbersome, but it can be done. On the phone I press on the text and a little pointer or two comes up, then I can move it (them) to cover the bit to copy and at the top of the screen there is a little icon that represents 'copy' or 'cut'.

On the Pc or laptop it is very easy to highlight the text and then CTRL-C (copy) and CTRL-V (paste).

Edited by Justin Adams

9 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Are you on a phone or a PC or laptop? Even on my phone I can copy and paste. Yes a bit cumbersome, but it can be done. On the phone I press on the text and a little pointer or two comes up, then I can move it (them) to cover the bit to copy and at the top of the screen there is a little icon that represents 'copy' or 'cut'.

On the Pc or laptop it is very easy to highlight the text and then CTRL-C (copy) and CTRL-V (paste).

Hey Justin.....Josheb could post and copy the whole conversation, couldn’t he?

Lets pray he does.....then I can be picked up on my error as can he...

it will be interesting ,to read what members think of our conversation .

we are to apologise it’s biblical...it’s an act of peacemaking...I have scripture on it....God Bless,Bro.

Also,another thought, my son stays one night a week, he would be able to copy and paste the whole conversation,..I await,Jacob reply on the matter.?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I just read through this thread. What was a private exchange between two parties has become public. The cat, so to speak, is out of the bag. Some things have been said that cast a poor light on individuals involved and for that reason and for clarification and for the hope of a reconciliation following the truth being plainly shown--I feel that I must allow the actual exchange to be plainly shown 'in public'. There is something to be gained in doing so. There is something for the community to learn and to be edified.

In addition to pleasing the Lord, there is behind it an object lesson regarding the TOS and why it is important to adhere to its tenets.

Other than what I have described, this thread had run its course. We all know that an apology or better a confession is only the beginning...or I hope that we do.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

4 hours ago, clancy said:

To apologise is an act of peacemaking...which is scriptural...so disagree....we are to apologise.....therefore make peace...then our fellowship is back on track with God....

Are we then to apologize for every selfish act we've ever committed? I suggest there are a lot of them.