• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It will be very easy to be left behind. Just refuse to believe His will come pretrib. Then see what happens.

Imho the true saints who don't believe in pretrib rapture Will be raptured anyway, if he lives holy.

Its not Eschatology opinion that save christians to heaven. Nobody is saved with their end Times opinion. We are saved if we love God and others as much as we love our bellies. Giving forgiveness and feed the needy. 

Its not our position to determine that the christians with different views should be punished.

@truth7t7

Edited by R. Hartono

• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

We are saved if we love God and others as much as we love our bellies. Giving forgiveness and feed the needy. 

Romans 10:9-10KJV

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Ephesians 1:13KJV

13 whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Edited by truth7t7

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

44 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Ephesians 1:13KJV

13 whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Shalom truth7t7,

Have you been sealed ?

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/262681-holy-spirit-downpour-confirms-believers-as-the-body-of-christ/

God bless.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Yes I have been sealed by God the Holy Spirit, and I have received the gift of speaking in tongues, the least of the spiritual gifts 

Ephesians 4:30KJV

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho the true saints who don't believe in pretrib rapture Will be raptured anyway, if he lives holy.

Its not Eschatology opinion that save christians to heaven. Nobody is saved with their end Times opinion. We are saved if we love God and others as much as we love our bellies. Giving forgiveness and feed the needy. 

Its not our position to determine that the christians with different views should be punished.

@truth7t7

If your definition of "saved" means to be born again, I could not agree more. I don't think that is what is in question here. You added something: "save to heaven..." You mean, it is not their rapture theories that will determine whether or not they are raptured. I really hope you are right. But there are troubling scriptures. Can a born again believe be "lukewarm?"

Can a born again believer be watching for the Antichrist rather than watching for Christ? What if they are "looking for" the appearance of the Antichrist, rather than the appearance of our Lord?

Heb. 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

12 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Can a born again believe be "lukewarm?"

Can a born again believer be watching for the Antichrist rather than watching for Christ? What if they are "looking for" the appearance of the Antichrist, rather than the appearance of our Lord?

Of course. Many believers today do exactly that. Our free will allows us to get sidetracked or fall back into old habits. But we are still saved. 

9 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

We are saved if we love God and others as much as we love our bellies. Giving forgiveness and feed the needy. 

We are saved if we believe what scripture teaches about Christ and have a relationship with him. There are no other requirements, unless you believe in works salvation which scripture condemns. 

18 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The only place a pre-trib rapture is found is in a "Tim La Haye" (Left Behind) Sci-Fi movie, because it's not in the bible 

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

I know you disagree with me on this but I believe Revelation 3:10 is the best verse to support a PreTribulation rapture. That, and the pretrib position seems the most logical to me. 

43 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Of course. Many believers today do exactly that. Our free will allows us to get sidetracked or fall back into old habits. But we are still saved. 

Saved as in "born again?" 

Then the big question is this: is it possible for someone born again to be left behind?

Some people say no. I hope they are right. It seems that scripture hints otherwise.

18 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The only place a pre-trib rapture is found is in a "Tim La Haye" (Left Behind) Sci-Fi movie, because it's not in the bible 

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

You are just ignorant of pre-trib scriptures. Paul teaches us that the rapture comes just before Wrath. That would be at the 6th seal. John teaches us that the "tribulation" will not begin until the 7th seal. Since 6 always comes before 7 in counting, millions believe in a pre-trib rapture. 

My guess is, you don't know where the rapture or where the "tribulation" begins in Revelation. If you knew, you would be pre-trib.