• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, SONshine said:

Amen.

[25] Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

The decree, issued by king Cyrus, to restore and rebuild Jerusalem went forth in 454 B.C., the twentieth year of Artaxerxes.

So we have 7 weeks, which is 7 x 7 or 49 years (from 454 B.C. to 405 B.C.) plus 62 weeks, which is 62 x 7 or 434 years (from 405 B.C. to 29 A.D., the crucifixion). That gives us a total of 69 weeks, which is 69 x 7 or 483 years.  However, since the "total time" of this prophecy is 490 years, we are short one week. There is yet one week to be fulfilled before all the events are "sealed up.”

Note:  The events in the next verse happen AFTER the 483 years, which is AFTER the crucifixion.  They happen at the time of the end during Daniel's 70th week.

[26] And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for Himself...

Christ was "cut off,” crucified, and that was He Himself who died on the cross, but there will come a time when He is cut off "but not for Himself,” i.e. the daily sacrifice shall be cut off from the hearts and the minds of the people by the Desolator himself.  

So we have a gap from the 69th week until the 70th week when Messiah is cut off.  That will be during the last week of this age when the desolator will come and destroy wonderfully (with wonders) and destroy with peace the souls of men and women and cause the daily sacrifice to be taken away, i.e. Will cause the Messiah to be cut off from the people.

I just can't understand how it can be looked at as  'past' when my very own eyes can see these things have not occurred.  I would an explanation and how these things had taken place and how their endings changed what was then from what is now.  I understand it was the Jews in captivity but are not Daniels' people ALL of Israel?   I also believe 'prophecy' does not always just reveal what is at or near the time but it may also be of the future. Like 'a part' of the prophecy from Joel came to pass on Pentecost and some believe that 'fills it up' but for me all of it must take place to be fulfilled.  

And so

To finish the transgression would mean the transgressions would have come to an end.  Here we are 2000 years later and have they?  Not to my knowledge.

To end sin - to make an end - affix a seal, seal up - I don't see any 'sin' being sealed up and Satan certainly hasn't been bound and sealed up in a pit for 1000 years.  CERTAINLY if that had taken place we would read about it in at least ONE history books.  But to my knowledge that was never written of.  

I don't think they have yet to look upon him 'whom they have pierced' either.

Everlasting righteousness, that would mean right here today that is what I am living?  What is happening today is not of the God I know and love.  

Can the vision and prophecy be sealed up if these things have not taken place?

I don't know much about the RCC so what they did and didn't do I don't know but I do know that I don't read the bible from their point of view, not knowing their point of view.  I do know that I have in the Word of God the words God wants me to have at this time.  I do think that Kenites have gotten in and changed a few key words but I believe God has made it available to me to figure out using the wisdom of knowledge the Word imparts to the reader.  

I am not going to study 'a point of view' that a contradiction in the WORD, found through my own studies, does not lead me to.  I am not saying that part of it hasn't happened,  I am saying that ALL of it hasn't and therefore it is yet future.  I do see where 'types' of it have occurred,  but if all of it had, I am sure it would be set to writing here in these posts.  

MAYBE I am still far behind in understanding and maybe one day, if it is His Truth, and it is my time,  I will be lead down this road.  I think it is totally confusing to me because God doesn't want me to spend my time on it.

I am not one who believes that  'all remains as it ever was' therefore there is nothing coming.  I see and feel the labor pains.  They are getting worse and worse and closer and closer.  

Christ said He wont be gathering us until the Wicked, lawless son of perdition is revealed and he will be standing claiming to be God.  I see where that is a claim made by of Satan.  There is a system of 10 kingdoms rising up together under the influence of Satan, the mystery of iniquity working hard as ever.  It's goal is to rule the world.  There will be a religious figure that stands up and uses that beast to forward the place that Satan will take over when him and his followers are cast to the earth.  I believe they will be taking and giving in marriage just like they did before, like in the days of Noah.  And those of the night will be right there with them.  I am waiting for the 2 witnesses arrival, closely followed by Satan and then when he does kill them LOOK UP.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member

18 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

God identified us the exact timing of the coming Messiah- it was exactly on the first day of the 70th week. Jesus was baptized by John in the Jordan on day #1 of the last week in Daniel.

Hi Charlie, Would you please give me these exact dates IT would really help I think.  

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,685
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

5 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I just can't understand how it can be looked at as  'past' when my very own eyes can see these things have not occurred.  I would an explanation and how these things had taken place and how their endings changed what was then from what is now.  I understand it was the Jews in captivity but are not Daniels' people ALL of Israel?   I also believe 'prophecy' does not always just reveal what is at or near the time but it may also be of the future. Like 'a part' of the prophecy from Joel came to pass on Pentecost and some believe that 'fills it up' but for me all of it must take place to be fulfilled.  

And so

To finish the transgression would mean the transgressions would have come to an end.  Here we are 2000 years later and have they?  Not to my knowledge.

To end sin - to make an end - affix a seal, seal up - I don't see any 'sin' being sealed up and Satan certainly hasn't been bound and sealed up in a pit for 1000 years.  CERTAINLY if that had taken place we would read about it in at least ONE history books.  But to my knowledge that was never written of.  

I don't think they have yet to look upon him 'whom they have pierced' either.

Everlasting righteousness, that would mean right here today that is what I am living?  What is happening today is not of the God I know and love.  

Can the vision and prophecy be sealed up if these things have not taken place?

I don't know much about the RCC so what they did and didn't do I don't know but I do know that I don't read the bible from their point of view, not knowing their point of view.  I do know that I have in the Word of God the words God wants me to have at this time.  I do think that Kenites have gotten in and changed a few key words but I believe God has made it available to me to figure out using the wisdom of knowledge the Word imparts to the reader.  

I am not going to study 'a point of view' that a contradiction in the WORD, found through my own studies, does not lead me to.  I am not saying that part of it hasn't happened,  I am saying that ALL of it hasn't and therefore it is yet future.  I do see where 'types' of it have occurred,  but if all of it had, I am sure it would be set to writing here in these posts.  

MAYBE I am still far behind in understanding and maybe one day, if it is His Truth, and it is my time,  I will be lead down this road.  I think it is totally confusing to me because God doesn't want me to spend my time on it.

I am not one who believes that  'all remains as it ever was' therefore there is nothing coming.  I see and feel the labor pains.  They are getting worse and worse and closer and closer.  

Christ said He wont be gathering us until the Wicked, lawless son of perdition is revealed and he will be standing claiming to be God.  I see where that is a claim made by of Satan.  There is a system of 10 kingdoms rising up together under the influence of Satan, the mystery of iniquity working hard as ever.  It's goal is to rule the world.  There will be a religious figure that stands up and uses that beast to forward the place that Satan will take over when him and his followers are cast to the earth.  I believe they will be taking and giving in marriage just like they did before, like in the days of Noah.  And those of the night will be right there with them.  I am waiting for the 2 witnesses arrival, closely followed by Satan and then when he does kill them LOOK UP.  

I will agree with you that Daniel is certainly one of the most difficult books in the OT to understand - certainly Paul and all the Jews of his time failed to interpret it .... 

Most important is that you are comfortable with YOUR understanding and interpretations of Daniel. Take all or anyone’s interpretations and challenge them until you are comfortable with the message you feel God had meant to give us.... I can assure you He will never steer you in the wrong direction!!!!!

Best wishes always, Charlie 

20 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

So, at the end of the 69th week is when the final piece of the “restoration” would be completed

Hi again,  Could you tell me how what you are saying about Daniel fits in with this prophecy?

Leviticus 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

26 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

. As a result of their “ABOMINABLE” act, God would show His wrath against His people and have Titus completely destroy the Temple, the land, the city and His people! Complete “DESOLATION”. 

I think a big part you are missing is WHO had the Lord and Saviour killed.  

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

This is why if you don't know and understand the synagogue of Satan, (both the churches God approves of know) you can be misled into believing it was the Jews who killed Christ.  And it wasn't.   Remember Christ speaking to them Ye generation of VIPERS.   You are of your father the devil.  They had never been in bondage to any man (but we know the Jews were don't we?)

4 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Charlie, Would you please give me these exact dates IT would really help I think.  

I will go back and look... I know no here were 3 separate decrees but one identifies the “decree the g0” and the “starting date - although regardless of which of the 3 one chooses, there will ALWAYS be many who will disagree... And also, you would have those wouthat will argue about when was the “real” date for His birth - was it at 4BC or 2 AD... on an on.

However, step back and ask yourself the reasons God used their disobedience, the 70 years punishment, the 70 week prophecy, the separation of the 70 weeks into 3 separate periods, the specific identification of those fulfillment’s WITHIN each of the 3 carved out periods, the extremely specific language in chapter 9 that are unmistakably Messianic, on an on... 

This was NOT easy to see or identify whatsoever... especially since I had to contend with all the “accepted interpretations” completely and vetted and blessed by just about everyone interested in Daniel...  

But I will get back to you re: and the dates, 

Charlie 

16 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi again,  Could you tell me how what you are saying about Daniel fits in with this prophecy?

Leviticus 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

I am not sure about this but the Jews failed to observe the Sabbath keeping of the land for a long time... they were supposed to let the land rest, just as the people would rest and not work on the Sabbath. They did not let the land rest and for each day / Sabbath the land was worked, God punishes them one year for each day.. 

Charlie

14 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I think a big part you are missing is WHO had the Lord and Saviour killed.  

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

This is why if you don't know and understand the synagogue of Satan, (both the churches God approves of know) you can be misled into believing it was the Jews who killed Christ.  And it wasn't.   Remember Christ speaking to them Ye generation of VIPERS.   You are of your father the devil.  They had never been in bondage to any man (but we know the Jews were don't we?)

I understand! But it was both the Jews and the Romans who crucified Jesus- but this was God’s Plan. 

God has always used both Jew and Gentiles to do His Will.., He used Nebuchadnezzar to you ale the Jews into captivity (punish them), He used Cyrus of Persia the allow the Jews to return to Jerusalem... 

God allows EVERYTHING and / or ANYONE in His Plan of Salvation. 

Charlie

Just now, Charlie744 said:

I understand! But it was both the Jews and the Romans who crucified Jesus- but this was God’s Plan. 

God has always used both Jew and Gentiles to do His Will.., He used Nebuchadnezzar to you ale the Jews into captivity (punish them), He used Cyrus of Persia the allow the Jews to return to Jerusalem... 

God allows EVERYTHING and / or ANYONE in His Plan of Salvation. 

Charlie

They were Jews but they were not BRETHREN.    They were of the synagogue of Satan.  Genesis 3:15 the first prophecy proves it.  God told us from the very beginning who the war was between and who would kill Christ.  

Just now, DeighAnn said:

They were Jews but they were not BRETHREN.    They were of the synagogue of Satan.  Genesis 3:15 the first prophecy proves it.  God told us from the very beginning who the war was between and who would kill Christ.  

But what are you trying to say this has to do with His crucifixion?

He was crucified by them in the last week of Daniel... what are you saying?

Charlie