luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

In Matthew 4:8-9 and Luke 4:4-5, the devil takes the Lord to an exceeding high mountain (a very big nation), and all the other kingdoms of the world at a moment in time when they are in their full glory, and tempts the Lord by offering Him all that these nations have, if the Lord will just worship/love the devil.
Realizing the glory of the worlds nations the devil is showing the Lord are the world's today and in our near future; what then do you think are the things the devil is tempting the Lord with about the world today and in the near future?

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/4/2021 at 8:32 PM, luigi said:

In Matthew 4:8-9 and Luke 4:4-5, the devil takes the Lord to an exceeding high mountain (a very big nation), and all the other kingdoms of the world at a moment in time when they are in their full glory, and tempts the Lord by offering Him all that these nations have, if the Lord will just worship/love the devil.
Realizing the glory of the worlds nations the devil is showing the Lord are the world's today and in our near future; what then do you think are the things the devil is tempting the Lord with about the world today and in the near future?

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

The devil then seek other people.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

Realizing the moment in time where the world's nations are in their pinnacle of glory is when the devil provides the beast with his power (Revelation 13:2), which in turn has the whole world who are not written in the lambs book of life, worshipping the dragon, the beast, and the Antichrist (Revelation 13:4 & 8); it is then this future modern technologically miraculous new world that the devil is offering the Lord to be ruler of, if the Lord will just love/worship it.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

At a 10 year high school reunion one sees many with worldly "glory" arrogance, pride, etc. strutting around trying to impress. At a 20 year reunion, most have found the grind of life to have opened their eyes to the tawdry "glory" of self-importance.

It says something about Satan that he thought Jesus might be swayed by such "glory".

It says something about Jesus (who is truth) who rejected such an offer.

Jas 4:4  Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,398
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

This is the great Babylon/world system... where rocks, metal and paper is worth more than food- YET try filling your belly with rocks, metal and paper.  The riches of this world rocks, metal and paper when standing before God will be only rocks, metal and paper and the account will be why did you steal, lie, murder for them...

• Thumbs Up 2