• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

Ok this is NOT about bashing people who do or do not have the covid vaccine  

I cant have it due to various allergies that would make me a prime candidate for problematic reactions  so if the government manage to get the new rules passed ( and it looks like they will ) I will NOT be able to work in a hospital or care home or travel outside my own country ( none of which I plan to do anyway )  Some shops are saying they will demand to see a " covid passport " issued when you have had both vaccinations before you can enter their shops or receive a home delivery of goods and this is just the start  SOOO is it a taste of things to come when people will be required to have " the mark of the beast " in order to buy and sell ?  

I don't think it is the MOB but perhaps a stepping stone towards what is to come. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  142
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

The wise virgins kept their oil lamps full
the unwise virgins did not.

Revelation 18:23
The Doom of Babylon
22And the sound of harpists and musicians, of flute players and trumpeters, will never ring out in you again. Nor will any craftsmen of any trade be found in you again, nor the sound of a millstone be heard in you again. 23 The light of a lamp will never shine in you again, and the voices of a bride and bridegroom will never call out in you again. For your merchants were the great ones of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery- PHARMAKIA.” 24And there was found in her the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who had been slain on the earth.…

what part of meow do you not undestandindex.jpg

6 hours ago, PeterR said:

The starters were served so expect the main course to come. These governments have been proving for over a year that they really have no interest in people with disabilities. People who read lips to communicate ...

It's a shame to talk when everyone is looking only at themselves

:emot-crying:

I think in the 7 year tribulation those with disabilities could be killed. That is what the Nazi's did to the Jews in the WW 2. 

16 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

Not sure about the UK or other nations, but the functional equivalent of a vaccine "passport" has been in use in the United States for a very long time; it's called a vaccination record. I remember registering for public school whenever my father was stationed Stateside, and the parent who registered me had to furnish my vaccination record to the registrar. They were looking for certain vaccinations such as the Smallpox vaccine and a few other others like Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR). If a child didn't receive those vaccinations, they had to be vaccinated before they could attend school. This was controversial when I was young and remains so today. 

I think the other vaccinations that our world has to offer such as flu, measles, mumps,small pox and rubella are fine and necessary and have been around for a very long time. Millions have died in our world's history from those illnesses. The Covid vaccine is very different. I am not going to get it.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,608
  • Content Per Day:  3.91
  • Days Won:  21

Some 5,800 Americans contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated against the virus that causes it, federal officials said Thursday.

The Americans got the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19, despite getting two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson jabs, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) told news outlets.

Of the 5,800 fully vaccinated people who were confirmed as so-called breakthrough cases, nearly 400 required treatment at hospitals and 74 died.

“To date, no unexpected patterns have been identified in case demographics or vaccine characteristics,” the CDC told CNN in an email.

The CDC did not respond to a request for a breakdown of the cases by state and demographic detail.

States last month began reporting numbers for people who had gotten infected despite full vaccination. Epidemiologists in Washington state identified 217 of the cases, five of whom died. In Michigan, 246 of the cases were recorded between Jan. 1 and March 31. Three of those patients perished.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  545
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.10
  • Days Won:  248
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

As I said at the start this is NOT  dig at people who do or do not get the vaccine for whatever reason  but the more we are accustomed to being told we MUST get this or that done to be able to function in this society the easier it will be to persuade people ( especially young people or those who do not have a full understanding of what is happening )  to risk their souls  ( I will probably not be around then but my grandchildren and great grandchildren ????:noidea:  )

• Thumbs Up 1

Just saying, when Christians see the danger and try to warn, its not a dig, it done out of genuine care and concern.

For me, as I understand it, its a Christians duty/mandate to warn and to preach the good news so that no one should perish at least without having heard the good news and warnings, His WORD provides through Holy Scripture written in the Holy Bible.

No one will be able to say:  we did not see it coming.... no one warned us in advance.

Matthew 24:14

Witnessing to All Nations
13But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. 15So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand),…

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  10

9 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

Ok this is NOT about bashing people who do or do not have the covid vaccine  

I cant have it due to various allergies that would make me a prime candidate for problematic reactions  so if the government manage to get the new rules passed ( and it looks like they will ) I will NOT be able to work in a hospital or care home or travel outside my own country ( none of which I plan to do anyway )  Some shops are saying they will demand to see a " covid passport " issued when you have had both vaccinations before you can enter their shops or receive a home delivery of goods and this is just the start  SOOO is it a taste of things to come when people will be required to have " the mark of the beast " in order to buy and sell ?  

I dont think its the mark of the beast but it sure sounds like it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I think in the 7 year tribulation those with disabilities could be killed. That is what the Nazi's did to the Jews in the WW 2. 

I understand your comments and agree with you. We are ready.

4 minutes ago, Whyme said:

I dont think its the mark of the beast but it sure sounds like it.

1 Corinthians 14:33

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

This whole  political U.N.=  Luciferian, occult,False dove of peace pandemic,  has been one big mess of confusion -spy Op-  intended so to mess with peoples heads by : instilling fear ,  by their  merry- go-round lockstep plan   changing yes /no ,no/ yes  to brake people, fill them with fear and bring them to compliance to their plan= connecting all to the AI Beast system: the internet of things. You will see its cumming,  the plan is out there for people to research and find, just some don't bother or are just so asleep to bother or care.

This Covid-19 pandemic was the ruse used to promote world wide mRNA vaccination. Its not meant to cure anything, its meant to change you, to change your ownership to God to their ownership, the ownership of the patent makers of the vaccine. To get you to be their CHATTEL -an item of property other than real estate.

The U.N has changed man from being classified under human being, under the U.N. human beings are now classified as animals, and under such a classifications, doctors will be paid to kill whoever they dictate needs to be terminated.

Do you think satan comes out and tells you plainly he is going to kill you?

of course not.

Satan comes disguised as an angel of light. he will try and come and give you FALSE HOPE, FALSE PEACE, FALSE  PROMISES and FALSE Solutions, that will look to many like a GOOD THING when in deed it is a TRAP whose only goal is to STEAL -KILL- DESTROY.