IGNORED

Christ the KingPriest. How is Jesus ruling in our time?

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Before people start yelling `oneness,` let us look at how the Godhead function -

Divine  Procession.

Godhead  - At the source there is the provision by the whole Godhead,

Father - with the initial movement of the Father;

Son - the administration of the Son;

Holy Spirit - and the direct agency of the Holy Spirit.

For example - `God (Father) so loved the world that He GAVE, (initial movement) His only Son.....` (John 3: 16)

`The LORD, (Father) said to my Lord, "Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool....` (Ps. 110: 1)

The Father initiates that the Son sits at His right hand, and because of Christ`s sacrifice the Holy Spirit is sent to bring the enemies to Christ`s feet for judgment.

We see the Father initiating movement, plan, purpose, and then we know that Jesus carries out the Father`s will, (or has carried out) & finally it is by the Holy Spirit who operates directly on the matter.

The Godhead is equal, in unity and of one mind. In function they have a sequential order.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, kingdombrat said:

But if you don't mind looking at this from exactly how it is viewed from the Op's original Post, until I broke down Who we believe the WORD to be, can you see the viewpoint I have questioned?   I am not going to think any differently than i do now, but this Verse seems it can go either way here.

`…You (God the Father) crowned Him (Jesus) with glory and honour, and set Him over the works of your hands. You have put all things in subjection under His feet.

a Verse?

Talk about written in a [oneness] View.

We know it was the WORD who did the Creating in Creation, and speaks of working with His Own hands.

We know the WORD became flesh and was known as Yeshua.

That means the WORD is both Creator and Christ.

But this Verse/Statement: 

`…You (God the Father) crowned Him (Jesus) with glory and honour, and set Him over the works of your hands. You have put all things in subjection under His feet.

is claiming the Father is basically the WORD [Creator with His Own Hands] and then sat Christ [Who is the WORD become flesh] over the Creation and put all things subjection under His feet.

Is that actually a bonafide translated Verse?

^

Which turns out it is part of Psalms 6 (3 Verses) and Hebrews 2 states the exact same thing for 3 Verses!

So, it is an actual and literal Verse!

Jesus said many profound things that at the time it was not easily understood because the people were puzzled. 

Jesus said: you hear me calling upon the Heavenly Father as my Father but you cannot and you are not included and this is because he has to call you first that you are his children. 

And he said: you look at me and you are thinking like Father, like Son, but I am telling you that the Father my Father is not like me, 

I am in the body just like you, but is not the same with the Father. The Father does not have a body like I do.

The Father is a Spirit.

After the resurrection of the dead, Jesus said the Father is my God and your God.

Guest kingdombrat
33 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Before people start yelling `oneness,` let us look at how the Godhead function -

Divine  Procession.

For example - `God (Father) so loved the world that He GAVE, (initial movement) His only Son.....` (John 3: 16)

`The LORD, (Father) said to my Lord, "Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool....` (Ps. 110: 1)

The Father initiates that the Son sits at His right hand, and because of Christ`s sacrifice the Holy Spirit is sent to bring the enemies to Christ`s feet for judgment.

We see the Father initiating movement, plan, purpose, and then we know that Jesus carries out the Father`s will, (or has carried out) & finally it is by the Holy Spirit who operates directly on the matter.

The Godhead is equal, in unity and of one mind. In function they have a sequential order.

regards, Marilyn.

I am the least one who is going to jump to that conclusion.   But I will add, [WE] know nothing about the Father.   There is no description and no definition other than Christ spoke about the Father.   The Bible Verse I picked of yours describes God using His hands to Create.   That would not be the Father because we know it was the WORD in Genesis 1 doing the Creating according to Paul in Colossians Chapter one.   And then Your Verse claims that Someone was placed over the things Created [which is the WORD made Flesh].

But the real kicker here, in all descriptions of God pertaining to that Verse, they absolutely describe only One of the Three, the WORD!

I never really read this Verse from Psalms 6/Hebrews 2 before.   And I don't know why all of a [sudden] I saw what I did.   But those definitions only describe the WORD in Creation working with His hands, and Christ, Who is the WORD made flesh.   They [do not] describe the Father because THERE ARE NO DESCRIPTIONS OF THE FATHER ANYWHERE.

I am just baffled by this!

Edited by kingdombrat

Guest kingdombrat
8 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Jesus said many profound things that at the time it was not easily understood because the people were puzzled. 

Jesus said: you hear me calling upon the Heavenly Father as my Father but you cannot and you are not included and this is because he has to call you first that you are his children. 

And he said: you look at me and you are thinking like Father, like Son, but I am telling you that the Father my Father is not like me, 

I am in the body just like you, but is not the same with the Father. The Father does not have a body like I do.

The Father is a Spirit.

After the resurrection of the dead, Jesus said the Father is my God and your God.

The WORD is Spirit and became flesh.   So there's 2 existence's of the WORD!

25 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Divine  Procession.

regards, Marilyn.

It is a joy to read your post, there is one or two things that I would like to bring to your attention. 

After Jesus resurrection the Father gave all authority to Jesus Christ, all the  coverment all the desitions are upon his shoulders the Father does not have a say and does not get involved. 

Jesus Christ has all power and all dominion he above all things.

He does not need the approval and to be obedience to the Father anymore. 

He is all in all, this is why he can't be found or be in the risk of disobeying the Father. 

He will be forever in the Life and so we are.

We do not live with the fear that Jesus Christ may at some time be found in disobedience, no we are not having this fear, we live in peace in that matter.

Jesus will rain forever and we with him in his Life, as He is so are we. 

Guest kingdombrat
Just now, Your closest friendnt said:

It is a joy to read your post, there is one or two things that I would like to bring to your attention. 

After Jesus resurrection the Father gave all authority to Jesus Christ, all the  coverment all the desitions are upon his shoulders the Father does not have a say and does not get involved. 

Jesus Christ has all power and all dominion he above all things.

He does not need the approval and to be obedience to the Father anymore. 

He is all in all, this is why he can't be found or be in the risk of disobeying the Father. 

He will be forever in the Life and so we are.

We do not live with the fear that Jesus Christ may at some time be found in disobedience, no we are not having this fear, we live in peace in that matter.

Jesus will rain forever and we with him in his Life, as He is so are we. 

AMEN!

Guest kingdombrat
22 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

I am the least one who is going to jump to that conclusion.   But I will add, [WE] know nothing about the Father.   There is no description and no definition other than Christ spoke about the Father.   The Bible Verse I picked of yours describes God using His hands to Create.   That would not be the Father because we know it was the WORD in Genesis 1 doing the Creating according to Paul in Colossians Chapter one.   And then Your Verse claims that Someone was placed over the things Created [which is the WORD made Flesh].

But the real kicker here, in all descriptions of God pertaining to that Verse, they absolutely describe only One of the Three, the WORD!

I never really read this Verse from Psalms 6/Hebrews 2 before.   And I don't know why all of a [sudden] I saw what I did.   But those definitions only describe the WORD in Creation working with His hands, and Christ, Who is the WORD made flesh.   They [do not] describe the Father because THERE ARE NO DESCRIPTIONS OF THE FATHER ANYWHERE.

I am just baffled by this!

I just am in shock I believe.

OK this will help me because I cannot find anywhere in the Bible where the Father fits the description in Genesis 1 Account of working with His hands.

If someone can find that example for me, I would be grateful.

If no one can, ummmmmmmmmmmm, I don't know what that means then.

9 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

The WORD is Spirit and became flesh.   So there's 2 existence's of the WORD!

John wanted to make the distinction between the Father and the Word.

It was the time that there were only the two of them. 

This is what John wanted to emphasize together that the Jews they have crucified their God who was Jesus whom they did not accept him.

"He came to HIS OWN, and his OWN recieved him not. But some they received him those who believe in him.  

They Crucified, put to death the one who had made the Covenant with them in the Sinai dessert.

Their Covenant with their God is nullified. 

This is what Paul says when he said "everything has been nail to the Cross ".

The Covenant of Sinai too and the Covenant of the Circumcision which was codified within the Law.

They are without a  God, and the world who did not have one now they have him as theur God and as the Life giver and together with the forgiveness of sins they also have the Heavenly Inheritance, and the Israelites they are also included if they believe. 

Guest kingdombrat
Just now, Your closest friendnt said:

John wanted to make the distinction between the Father and the Word.

It was the time that there were only the two of them. 

This is what John wanted to emphasize together that the Jews they have crucified their God who was Jesus whom they did not accept him.

"He came to HIS OWN, and his OWN recieved him not. But some they received him those who believe in him.  

They Crucified, put to death the one who had made the Covenant with them in the Sinai dessert.

Their Covenant with their God is nullified. 

This is what Paul says when he said "everything has been nail to the Cross ".

The Covenant of Sinai too and the Covenant of the Circumcision which was codified within the Law.

They are without a  God, and the world who did not have one now they have him as theur God and as the Life giver and together with the forgiveness of sins they also have the Heavenly Inheritance, and the Israelites they are also included if they believe. 

I understand that but in Psalms from David's View, he says, You put him over the things you made with your own hands.

Well, that [is not] the Father.   That is only the WORD.

And we know who ends up sitting at the Right hand, the WORD made flesh.

So far, this Verse is [only] speaking about the WORD!

29 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

I just am in shock I believe.

OK this will help me because I cannot find anywhere in the Bible where the Father fits the description in Genesis 1 Account of working with His hands.

If someone can find that example for me, I would be grateful.

If no one can, ummmmmmmmmmmm, I don't know what that means then.

The works of his hands has the meaning and it comes with the strong emphasis that he is the Creator and no one else that he has made all those things .

Now we know that when Jesus was born all those things were created by still they give him credit for all the creation and the creation of man because it was the Word which at the right time was the Lord God of Abraham and David and the Father of the Israelites only.

And under him while under the Law David called his Lord God the Christ and he show him in a body like himself, "his body won't see coruption". 

And Jesus said: why you call the Christ the son of David when David called his Lord the Christ ".

The Word Created all things and it was the time that he revealed himself to Abraham to make him the Patriarch of his people and he made himself known as the Lord God and God Almighty. 

He was the God of Abraham and his descendants only by the Covenant of the Circumcision and Later the Law of God or Moses.

And the Tabernacle of God among his people in Jesus Christ. 

The Word, their Lord God became flesh and live amongst them and they crucified the Lord their God in the flesh born in Bethlehem. 

They Crucified and put to death the enforcer of their Covenant this is the end of their Covenant. 

Their Lord who died for the whole world is now free from them and the Covenant he had made with them before he was born in Bethlehem. 

Now he is free and at his death on the Cross he was free to be the God of all Nations in the world from the very beginning from the first man to died Abel to forever. 

In Isaiah 9:6,7.

He is described as the child to be born as THE EVERLASTING FATHER, This was written with the knowledge that the Father of the Israelites their Lord God will stop at some time to be their Father as he said in Isaiah 9:4, the Life Giver will be the EVERLASTING FATHER. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt