• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

The CDC tried to make it clear that this update was for vaccinated people. The vaccines are working even better than scientists expected. Virtually everyone that has a COVID infection requiring hospitalization is unvaccinated. Please look at the whole context of the statement and not pretend that important caveat didn’t exist, as the article author tried to imply.

And over 4000 people in the U.S. have died from the vaccine. This number includes a friend of my husband.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

9 minutes ago, Ozarkbound said:

And over 4000 people in the U.S. have died from the vaccine. This number includes a friend of my husband.

I’m very sorry to hear about your husband’s friend. 

I do have a couple of questions. First, where did the 4000 number come from? Second, even if the 4000 is accurate, doesn’t that pale compared to 585,000 COVID deaths?

35 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I’m very sorry to hear about your husband’s friend. 

I do have a couple of questions. First, where did the 4000 number come from? Second, even if the 4000 is accurate, doesn’t that pale compared to 585,000 COVID deaths?

The CDC website directs you to go to VAERS for the numbers. You can check their website.

https://vaccineimpact.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/05/VAERS-5.7.jpg

As you can see, your assertion that virtually no one who has received the vaccine has been hospitalized, is false.

Not if you are one of the 4000 and the ones who loved them. Besides, where is the proof that the vaccine has actually saved a life? 

Edited by Ozarkbound

54 minutes ago, Ozarkbound said:

The CDC website directs you to go to VAERS for the numbers. You can check their website.

https://vaccineimpact.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/05/VAERS-5.7.jpg

VAERS tracks any adverse outcome, regardless of the root cause. It is certainly fact that thousands of people have died after receiving the vaccine. What is highly disputable is whether or not the vaccine was the cause.

Check out this short article - https://fullfact.org/health/VAERS-reporting-america/

According to this site, the CDC has said "A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths."

The J&J related blood clots have resulted in 1 known death up to this point.

1 hour ago, Ozarkbound said:

As you can see, your assertion that virtually no one who has received the vaccine has been hospitalized, is false.

Here are my actual words - "Virtually everyone that has a COVID infection requiring hospitalization is unvaccinated." This is completely true.

From another article - https://www.healthline.com/health-news/covid-19-vaccines-are-more-than-90-effective-what-that-means

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 87 million Americans had received the COVID-19 vaccine as of April 20, 2021. Among vaccinated people, there were 7,157 breakthrough cases, with fewer than 500 hospitalizations and 88 deaths.

Do the math and you can see the cases are about 1/100th of 1 percent of those vaccinated.

The statement - as I made it - is accurate.

6 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

VAERS tracks any adverse outcome, regardless of the root cause. It is certainly fact that thousands of people have died after receiving the vaccine. What is highly disputable is whether or not the vaccine was the cause.

Check out this short article - https://fullfact.org/health/VAERS-reporting-america/

According to this site, the CDC has said "A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths."

The J&J related blood clots have resulted in 1 known death up to this point.

Here are my actual words - "Virtually everyone that has a COVID infection requiring hospitalization is unvaccinated." This is completely true.

From another article - https://www.healthline.com/health-news/covid-19-vaccines-are-more-than-90-effective-what-that-means

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 87 million Americans had received the COVID-19 vaccine as of April 20, 2021. Among vaccinated people, there were 7,157 breakthrough cases, with fewer than 500 hospitalizations and 88 deaths.

Do the math and you can see the cases are about 1/100th of 1 percent of those vaccinated.

The statement - as I made it - is accurate.

In both the cases of your links and mine, we are not able to verify anything. All we can go on is what we are told by entities whose agendas we may not fully comprehend. In the end, we must make our own choices.

I choose not to be vaccinated with a vaccine that does not as yet have FDA approval. Another reason is because I am one of the unfortunate people who suffer adverse reactions to every prescription I receive. I am not an anti-vaxxer, my husband has been fully vaxed. But, these vaccines do not feel right to me, for me. 

I trust you will do what you feel is right for you.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

23 hours ago, one.opinion said:

I’m assuming vid = COVID vaccine. Where did you get the 4000 figure from?

Why shouldn’t we value the lives of older people equally?

I also have heard the 4000 figure of those who have died from the vaccine. I got the number from a reliable source but I definitely am not going to tell you who that is. The authorities don't want that number given to the public. They are trying to keep it quiet. You will not see it on the internet but only how great and successful the vaccine is. 

13 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I also have heard the 4000 figure of those who have died from the vaccine. I got the number from a reliable source but I definitely am not going to tell you who that is. The authorities don't want that number given to the public. They are trying to keep it quiet. You will not see it on the internet but only how great and successful the vaccine is. 

It is on the internet. I posted a link.

1 hour ago, Ozarkbound said:

Another reason is because I am one of the unfortunate people who suffer adverse reactions to every prescription I receive.

I tried to post earlier, but it may not have worked.

This is quite sensible. Some people just have immune systems that react to a LOT!

I do want to emphasize that the 4000 number is completely unverified. There has been 1 death officially confirmed to be connected to a vaccine (the J&J-associated blood clots). A high majority of these are simply coincidental.

6 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I tried to post earlier, but it may not have worked.

This is quite sensible. Some people just have immune systems that react to a LOT!

I do want to emphasize that the 4000 number is completely unverified. There has been 1 death officially confirmed to be connected to a vaccine (the J&J-associated blood clots). A high majority of these are simply coincidental.

None of the numbers are verified. It is a self reporting system.

The number of deaths are not verified either. We know there have been cases where the numbers were padded. My bff's husband died from esophacal cancer. But, at the time of his death he had covid. His cause of death was given as covid even though he had been in hospice for cancer for over a month.

That is what I was alluding to in an earlier post. With the type of media we have, there is no way for any of us to know the truth. We just know what we are told. We don't know the agenda behind what we are being told.

Edited by Ozarkbound

31 minutes ago, Ozarkbound said:

None of the numbers are verified. It is a self reporting system.

The number of deaths are not verified either.

According to the best effort by the CDC, the number of COVID-related deaths in the US is over 580,000 and the number of vaccine-related deaths is 1. There could be some issues with the numbers here and there, but a ratio of 585,000:1 is rather one-sided.

The media has nothing to do with these collected numbers. Unless you think the CDC is part of some massive cover-up, the numbers they have collected are very accurate.

Edited by one.opinion