missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I just got an email saying that those who have been vaccinated no longer have to wear masks or comply with social distancing. Well, that leaves me out. Is that like those in the 7 year tribulation will be able to buy and sell if they have the MOB ?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  12

38 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I just got an email saying that those who have been vaccinated no longer have to wear masks or comply with social distancing. Well, that leaves me out. Is that like those in the 7 year tribulation will be able to buy and sell if they have the MOB ?

It could end up being similar.  The vaccinated could be allowed to travel, go to shops, etc., while the unvaccinated have to wear masks and stay in their own area, without going to shops or places where there will be crowds.  This does seem a bit ridiculous though, since it is the vaccinated who are more likely to be asymptomatic and, therefore, more likely to spread the disease without knowing it.

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

Everyone is going to be asking. hey no masker you got your card on you I have to see it before you enter the store. regardless if its about 7 yr trib i think that will happen being frisked for a vac card lol.

Edited by BeyondET

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, David1701 said:

It could end up being similar.  The vaccinated could be allowed to travel, go to shops, etc., while the unvaccinated have to wear masks and stay in their own area, without going to shops or places where there will be crowds.  This does seem a bit ridiculous though, since it is the vaccinated who are more likely to be asymptomatic and, therefore, more likely to spread the disease without knowing it.

Offices which hv been vaccinated hv shown developed clusters in this city, like new variants that flooded India now.

Its a stupid idea to leave the mask.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

16 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Its almost like a bunch of people tried to find the best way to control people. and then this disease came along and they said EUREKA!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,798
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  224
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

And yet we know of at least 100 people who had both vaccinations and THEN caught covid :39:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

16 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I just got an email saying that those who have been vaccinated no longer have to wear masks

This means I'll no longer be able to stick my tongue out at people in public.

Edited by Starise
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

6 minutes ago, ladypeartree said:

And yet we know of at least 100 people who had both vaccinations and THEN caught covid :39:

e.g. this? New York Yankees say 8 fully vaccinated members have tested positive for COVID-19

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

This whole mask thing is kinda funny to me. I believe they didn't want to allow the vaccinated to go maskless because, thanks to HIPAA, you are not required to reveal your health status. So, though a store can ask me if I'm vaccinated, I'm not required to divulge that information. And like the 5th amendment, it is not an indicator of "guilt nor innocence". It is simply an indicator of "unknown information" - to the questioner. And they can not ask for proof. Even though a "vaccination passport" may be legal to create, it would violate HIPAA for a store to require to see it. The best they can do, legally, is take your temperature when you enter.

There would need to be a bill passed by the congress and then signed by the president to change that.

So, once they allow the vaccinated to go maskless, they are basically allowing everyone to go maskless if they so choose.

Edited by Still Alive
  • Well Said! 1