• Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, MrBear said:

Saw a mathematician do the numbers in this video link a couple years ago

Many mansions

mind blowing 👍

SHALOM❤️

How many rooms in each one? I want to know because I want to have many servants because I do not like cleaning. 

And I need to estimate how much it will cost me to decorate each room with wall art. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00

On 5/14/2021 at 6:15 AM, OneLight said:

Notice that we are not given the dimensions of the new earth, are we.  Nor are we told what the new heavens will be like ... just saying.

The scriptures did not say a new creation from scratching the surface.  

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The scriptures did not say a new creation from scratching the surface.  

Really?  How do you read this scripture then?

Revelation 20:11

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.

Now, continue on to Revelation 21:1 and read

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

Sure looks to me like the earth we now know will be no longer and we will have a new earth.

3 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Really?  How do you read this scripture then?

Revelation 20:11

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.

Now, continue on to Revelation 21:1 and read

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

Sure looks to me like the earth we now know will be no longer and we will have a new earth.

You did not get it right.

tell us where is the Lord 's Throne when everything is happening the way you imagine it, please. 

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You did not get it right.

tell us where is the Lord 's Throne when everything is happening the way you imagine it, please. 

All you did was tell me I didn't get it right, but never explained why it is wrong, so I'll just post the scripture for you to read yourself and wrestle over what it means.

Revelation 20:11-21:5

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.  And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.  The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.  Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.  Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.  And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

3 minutes ago, OneLight said:

All you did was tell me I didn't get it right, but never explained why it is wrong, so I'll just post the scripture for you to read yourself and wrestle over what it means.

Revelation 20:11-21:5

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.  And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.  The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.  Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.  Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.  And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

I did not like what you are trying to say.

It does not coordinate with the 

"Behold I make all things new" 

We are living in the things made new for more than two thousand years.  

Since more than two thousand years the Tabernacle of God is with men and he dwells with men and they shall be his people (for more than two thousand years).

8 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I did not like what you are trying to say.

It does not coordinate with the 

"Behold I make all things new" 

We are living in the things made new for more than two thousand years.  

Since more than two thousand years the Tabernacle of God is with men and he dwells with men and they shall be his people (for more than two thousand years).

I'm not trying to say anything that scripture tells us.  To make it as simple as possible, the Great White Throne Judgment is in the future which makes what is being said about a new earth and a new heaven also in the future, not the past 2000 years or so.

If your theology does not agree with scripture, remember, it's not scripture that is wrong.

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

I'm not trying to say anything that scripture tells us.  To make it as simple as possible, the Great White Throne Judgment is in the future which makes what is being said about a new earth and a new heaven also in the future, not the past 2000 years or so.

If your theology does not agree with scripture, remember, it's not scripture that is wrong.

I do not believe that statement is a truth statement.

Because that it is not what the text reference says. 

Your last statement has judged at the biggining of the examination to established when those things take place. or with more exact words before the examination has started. 

Therefore it is a prejudicial statement. 

And injection is taken. 

Then He who sat on the throne said,

“Behold, I make all things new.” 

And He said to me,

“Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

These words were spoken more than two thousand years ago. 

Has the Death and Hades deliver up their death to be judged.  And the sea deliver their dead that were in it? 

Can we find out from the scriptures that were written more than two thousand years ago, a long time before two thousand years because we also have the prophetic about everything. 

Are you in for it? To find out if we are having a new earth and a new underworld and a new Heaven.

What we should look in the old underworld and the old earth. Let's see if those two will give us the NEW HEAVEN. 

6 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I do not believe that statement is a truth statement.

Because that it is not what the text reference says. 

Your last statement has judged at the biggining of the examination to established when those things take place. or with more exact words before the examination has started. 

Therefore it is a prejudicial statement. 

And injection is taken. 

Then He who sat on the throne said,

And He said to me,

“Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

These words were spoken more than two thousand years ago. 

Has the Death and Hades deliver up their death to be judged.  And the sea deliver their dead that were in it? 

Can we find out from the scriptures that were written more than two thousand years ago, a long time before two thousand years because we also have the prophetic about everything. 

Are you in for it? To find out if we are having a new earth and a new underworld and a new Heaven.

What we should look in the old underworld and the old earth. Let's see if those two will give us the NEW HEAVEN. 

First, you have yet to tell me what you believe.  It is a bit confusing when I don't know what you are comparing anything to.  As for timing, Revelation 20 covers over 1000 years as it begins with Satan being bound for 1000 years and Jesus reigning with the tribulation saints for that 1000 years.  Then it goes on to Satan being released for a time and his rebellion once again before Jesus finally tosses Satan into the lake of Fire and Brimstone, which leads to the Great White Throne Judgment.  Read it again and tell me where my statements are wrong according to scripture.

Second, all you are doing is telling me that you disagree with me without telling me where in scripture you see me making mistakes, all the while never saying what you believe the timetable is in a clear format.

Third, yes, Revelation was written over 2000 years ago.  Are you saying because it is so old it is unreliable?  I really don't know where you are going with that statement.

Fourth, the Great White Throne Judgment is over 1000 years in the future, so no, nobody has risen from the sea, nor has Death and Hades given up those who are in them.

Fifth, am I in for what?  I have been studying scripture for well over 40 years.  The book of Revelation is not new to me. 

Sixth, you will not find any mention of a "new underworld" being created when God creates the new heaven and new earth.  I'm surprised you even included that.

Last, but not least, search the scriptures for the answers you seek, not any "old underworld and the old earth", which I have to admit I have no idea what you are talking about when referencing them.

Edited by OneLight