• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

his is the church age and satan is still the prince of the power of the air...

God is and always has been TOTALLY SOVEREIGN. ha-satans and satan have been defeated. IT IS FINISHED. At Pentecost, the Spirit of Yeshua came to all true believers to witness to this fact. We, as Priests and Kings, are seated with Him in Heavenly Places bearing that witness here on earth. We HAVE been translated into His kingdom as Sons and Daughters of the Living God.

2 Timothy 3:7-9 King James Version

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, Alive said:

OK--I hear you. Let's look at this for a moment and I have a question.

First, I assume (tell me I am wrong) that you subscribe to the 1000 year earthly millennium that is popular and that at the end of that period, Satan will be loosed and those not loyal to Christ will join Satan in a rebellion against Christ's rod of iron rule. Yes

If this is so, how could there not be sin during this Kingdom reign?

Am I missing something?

Christ ruling with a rod of iron means penalty for breaking laws will be without exception... people will hide their sin and  Jesus will bring the earth back to a garden like state by the work of all of us.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

4 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Christ ruling with a rod of iron means penalty for breaking laws will be without exception... people will hide their sin and  Jesus will bring the earth back to a garden like state by the work of all of us.

But you used the fact that there is still sin in the world now as evidence that Christ's Kingdom isn't a reality now. It is that that I am addressing. Did you not mean to  say that?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

9 minutes ago, Alive said:

But you used the fact that there is still sin in the world now as evidence that Christ's Kingdom isn't a reality now. It is that that I am addressing. Did you not mean to  say that?

Not exactly what I meant ... sin is now supported by the ruling factions not so in millennial reign of The Lord.... clearly this rule now is still the prince of the power of the air and it will come to a specific in the anti-christ....  The new heaven and earth we know as the eternal kingdom of God sin will not even be able to be thought of...

2 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Not exactly what I meant ... sin is now supported by the ruling factions not so in millennial reign of The Lord.... clearly this rule is still the prince of the power of the air here and now and it will come to a specific in the anti-christ.... 

To be clear--you believe that Satan is ruling over the earth now? To drill further--do you believe that Satan is sovereign over the earth, now?

1 minute ago, enoob57 said:

Not exactly what I meant ... sin is now supported by the ruling factions not so in millennial reign of The Lord.... clearly this rule is still the prince of the power of the air here and now and it will come to a specific in the anti-christ.... 

We are in the Ruling Time of the Lord now (some call it '1000' years). The 'prince' is defeated, but his followers (humans) are still perpetuating the evil you see.

It is our job to save the lost and by attrition erode the evil dominions that people want to keep established. God is ALWAYS in control. Always!! We have Holy Spirit to guide and empower us if we care to acknowledge that fact and use it.

Unfortunately there are many that refuse to believe that and may work against us.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Alive said:

To be clear--you believe that Satan is ruling over the earth now? To drill further--do you believe that Satan is sovereign over the earth, now?

God has always been sovereign... we were given dominion of the earth and when we followed after satan's words we gave that dominion over to him.... it will not be removed till He is cast into the bottomless pit for the 1000 years and when he is loosed he will try to gain that dominion back and that is when Great White Throne begins...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

We are in the Ruling Time of the Lord now (some call it '1000' years). The 'prince' is defeated, but his followers (humans) are still perpetuating the evil you see.

It is our job to save the lost and by attrition erode the evil dominions that people want to keep established. God is ALWAYS in control. Always!! We have Holy Spirit to guide and empower us if we care to acknowledge that fact and use it.

Unfortunately there are many that refuse to believe that and may work against us.

we will just have to agree to disagree on this...

4 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

we will just have to agree to disagree on this...

Maybe, but I would like to say for all the readers that removing the Divine Sovereign Love and Power of Yeshua/Jesus, is at the heart of the pre-mil doctrine. A doctrine that has been called Dispentialism and originally was dreamed up by Nelson Darby. Up until 200 years ago, nobody even considered this idea.

Edited by Justin Adams

3 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

God has always been sovereign... we were given dominion of the earth and when we followed after satan's words we gave that dominion over to him.... it will not be removed till He is cast into the bottomless pit for the 1000 years and when he is loosed he will try to gain that dominion back and that is when Great White Throne begins...

The way I think about this is as follows. Christ gave dominion to His Church and where we stand, the Kingdom of God holds sway. We take and declare ground for Him on earth now--whether that is as we conform to His image in sanctification (taking the Land an acre at a time as in Canaan) or over the power of the enemy in situations and places. The enemy has zero place in me--zero authority over me and by extension the Church. That is the invisible Church that pervades this world. Since Pentecost, the Church has taken ground and established an influence over this earth.

On earth as in Heaven--Christ's sovereignty reigns. This is a relative matter. The already, but not yet principle can be applied from the practical POV, but the reality is God reigns now. Nothing can happen that isn't providentially allowed. Satan has no power over God, His Plans or His children. God is God--always.

We are members of the New Man--Second Adam NOW--and have dominion 'In  Christ'. In this sense, that which was lost in Eden was regained by Christ as corporate representative. It is finished!

• Thumbs Up 3