IGNORED

Discrimination

Whyme

Guest clancy

I belong to a non Christian site, I’m discriminated against, because of my strong faith, I even stopped posting about God on there, some weeks ago, because the mods had to clear up all of the arguing, 

I will NOT deny my faith because it upsets them,...out of respect for the mods I stopped posting...yet still they keep popping jokes about God....they call him...” My God”..... being honest I can’t really join in a lot of their conversations, because if I answer ,my faith will come into it, so all hell will let loose....so I just stick mainly to the gardening and home threads.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  10

1 minute ago, clancy said:

I belong to a non Christian site, I’m discriminated against, because of my strong faith, I even stopped posting about God on there, some weeks ago, because the mods had to clear up all of the arguing, 

I will NOT deny my faith because it upsets them,...out of respect for the mods I stopped posting...yet still they keep popping jokes about God....they call him...” My God”..... being honest I can’t really join in a lot of their conversations, because if I answer ,my faith will come into it, so all hell will let loose....so I just stick mainly to the gardening and home threads.

My experience with unbelievers is they are hostile towards God, much like you say. I see no reason to fellowship with them.

Edited by Whyme

Guest clancy
1 minute ago, Whyme said:

My experience with unbelievers is they are hostile towards God, much like you say. I see no reason to fellowship with them.

I have tried to leave many ,many times, still I’m drawn back there, not sure if it’s me or the Holy Spirit who is keeping me there, don’t forget his Love will shine through me to these unbelievers, who knows what is being sown.

Just now, Chicken coop2 said:

I didn't post in this thread to start a fight.  I thought my reply was kind, thoughtful and helpful.  I don't know why you took such great offense in it. If you think there was anything in my first post in this thread that was so bad, flag it and let the mods take care of it.

What? No offense taken, you assumed that. Something bad? Can i flag you for being wrong? No.

Guest clancy

For heavens sake,give it a break you two, no wonder threads are locked!!.its like being in the play schoolground....I’m out of here.

Edited by clancy

1 minute ago, clancy said:

I have tried to leave many ,many times, still I’m drawn back there, not sure if it’s me or the Holy Spirit who is keeping me there, don’t forget his Love will shine through me to these unbelievers, who knows what is being sown.

What do you think of Pauls words about not being yoked to unbelievers? Does it refer to friendship? 

Guest clancy
1 minute ago, Whyme said:

What do you think of Pauls words about not being yoked to unbelievers? Does it refer to friendship? 

I’m led by the Holy Spirit,Whyme, I’m not yoked to them am I Brother?

i go to witness for the Lord, show fruit of the spirit.?

Just now, clancy said:

I’m led by the Holy Spirit,Whyme, I’m not yoked to them am I Brother?

i go to witness for the Lord, show fruit of the spirit.?

That depends, what does yoked mean?

Guest clancy
Just now, Whyme said:

That depends, what does yoked mean?

I think it means ...joined...not sure bro.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.46
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

When two animals are yoked together, it is for them to be joined in a single purpose or task. They become 'one' in that work.  Some things can be gleaned from this.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1