• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

13 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Premillennialists say He will become king later, but that is 2000+ years after the sacrifice was offered! He acted as High Priest when He offered the sacrifice. When He comes again it will be too late to become High Priest.

According to premillennialism, He cannot be High Priest now because He is not King now. But when He comes again it will be too late to act as High Priest. So the consequence of premillennialism is that Jesus is not our High Priest, never was, and never will be!

Premillennialism is a system without a high priest and therefore without a sacrifice for sin! They love to talk about the wonderful future reign of Christ on earth, but the price they pay for that kingdom is they have no forgiveness! What a price to pay for a future kingdom!

Premillennialism is not just idle speculation about future events. It is a doctrinal system that belittles and undermines the fundamental authority and glory of Jesus.

The only way to have hope of eternal life is to reject premillennialism and accept the Bible teaching that Jesus is now our King and our High Priest. Salvation is free to all through Him.

Yes....we need to accept by FAITH that Jesus is ruling and reigning now.  It is by FAITH and not by sight.  Some of the wrong eschatology beliefs have badly  undermined the faith and power of the church.  If we truly understood who Christ is NOW and who we are in Him now, we would be walking in a lot more boldness and power and faith as a church.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

5 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Yes....we need to accept by FAITH that Jesus is ruling and reigning now.  It is by FAITH and not by sight.  Some of the wrong eschatology beliefs have badly  undermined the faith and power of the church.

I have been fortunate to witness and have been involved in healings and exorcisms. Therefore I know the Lord is very active right now if we trust in Him.

He is ruling and reigning right now. I see it and have seen it many times. I am just an ordinary failed human that is saved. God is NOT a respecter of persons. He treats me like a King and Priest though I do not deserve it at all. It is just the way He is.

To God be the Glory...

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

"

"Had the people received Him, He would have fulfilled the kingly prophecies in their day in addition to the ones regarding the suffering Messiah. But when the Jewish nation as a whole rejected Christ, the fulfillment of His kingship was postponed until the final culmination of world history" - Lindsey, There's a New World Coming, p. 30 

"...even though Christ has the right to rule the earth, He isn't exercising this authority over kings and kingdoms at this time" - Hal Lindsey, There's a New World Coming, p. 206

"

I think the language is suspect here. The idea isn't fully developed and feels like it's something known but not fleshed out properly.

He's isn't wrong. The 1st quote actually happened, The Jews rejected Christ to the point of having Him executed. That's fact. Jesus left, that's fact. The Lord left and left the administration of the kingdom to His servants. Jesus isn't here, that's also fact.

It's that Christ isn't King and Lord, He is. But He's way more than that. He is God in the flesh and the Creator and Everlasting Father. No one doubt's this. If they do then that's another problem. 

Where is Jesus right now on this plane ruling?  

Then the seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and loud voices called out in heaven: “The kingdom of the world

has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He will reign forever and ever.”

16And the twenty-four elders who sit on their thrones before God fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17saying:

“We give thanks to You, O Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign.

Looks like this only happens at the 7th trump. Do we see the evidence of this? I hope you aren't going to affirm we do. This present existence looks very much like it always has. The following is supposed to have taken place after the Lord alights on the Mount of Olives, cleaving the mount in twain;

"Then all the survivors from the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. And should any of the families of the earth not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, then the rain will not fall on them. 18And if the people of Egypt will not go up and enter in, then the rain will not fall on them; this will be the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. 19This will be the punishment of Egypt and of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles."

I would very much like to hear the reliable historian which recorded the above.

All things have been put under His feet, so He is ruling now, but we do not yet see all things put under....test this but I believe this is only because the world has not been judged yet...the longsuffering of the Lord is so that more souls can be saved. 

After the judgment of the world we will then see all things under His feet and subdued to Him.. it will be a new heavens and new earth.  "new" in scripture refers to being renewed, aka, made spiritual/heavenly.  (Like we are new creatures in Christ, no longer after the flesh.)

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  11

31 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Premillennialism is a system without a high priest and therefore without a sacrifice for sin! They love to talk about the wonderful future reign of Christ on earth, but the price they pay for that kingdom is they have no forgiveness! What a price to pay for a future kingdom!

Isaiah 43:25 "I, even I, am He That blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins."

This is God speaking and giving it twice for emphasis. In other words, it was through the Lamb that God would provide the "blotting out" upon your repenting of your sins.  Those sins would be then be out of His sight. The sacrifice of the blood of Christ is for one and all times, and this is why when you go to the Father, you must first of all believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and that is why you repent in Jesus name. Your faith is your belief that God will do what He has promised He would do. The only sure way to even approach our Heavenly Father is in "Jesus name.”  That is the only way.

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I have been fortunate to witness and have been involved in healings and exorcisms. Therefore I know the Lord is very active right now if we trust in Him.

He is ruling and reigning right now. I see it and have seen it many times. I am just an ordinary failed human that is saved. God is NOT a respecter of persons. He treats me like a King and Priest though I do not deserve it at all. It is just the way He is.

To God be the Glory...

Amen.  Silly me for not seeing His rule and reign before now.  We are the only limiting factor of His rule and reign, since He has chosen to rule and reign with us and we are to be His Body on earth.  We have not been walking in the full potential of our faith.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

1 minute ago, Heleadethme said:

All things have been put under His feet

We are His feet and hands. If we do our job properly and do not subvert His victory, then anything is possible.

Absolutely EVERYTHING is under His feet and He may do exactly what He choses and How He Chooses. He has told us what to do but our silly theological nonsense has in some cases thwarted this. Reading Hebrews, I see that the 'sin' mentioned throughout that epistle is the Sin of Unbelief. Sadly, the church and its wayward doctrines have fostered UNBELIEF.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.53
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

56 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

The only way to have hope of eternal life is to reject premillennialism and accept the Bible teaching that Jesus is now our King and our High Priest.

I think this statement goes too far in terms of having eternal Life. Being born from above has nothing to do with doctrinal differences--especially end time stuff.

Perhaps, you didn't mean this as it reads.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Alive said:

I think this statement goes too far in terms of having eternal Life. Being born from above has nothing to do with doctrinal differences--especially end time stuff.

Perhaps, you didn't mean this as it reads.

It was a quote. A part of another post I made. Taken by itself it seems harsh. (https://www.gospelway.com/man/jesus-king-priest.php)

But think about this:

The problem is brother, eschatology bleeds over into theology. If your eschatology says Yeshua is not ruling and reigning, then you are stumped and really if you believe that then you might be denying the Deity of Christ. Unbelief is a dangerous slope.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.53
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

3 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

It was a quote. A part of another post I made. Taken by itself it seems harsh. But think about this:

The problem is brother, eschatology bleeds over into theology. If your eschatology says Yeshua is not ruling and reigning, then you are stumped and really if you believe that then you might be denying the Deity of Christ. Unbelief is a dangerous slope.

I get the principle of bleeding over and thank you for clarifying. The thing is--christendom is full of all kinds of doctrinal differences but God knows them that are His---even those that have wrong doctrine. We must let God be God, while we engage in attempting to arrive at truth in the assembly.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Alive said:

I get the principle of bleeding over and thank you for clarifying. The thing is--christendom is full of all kinds of doctrinal differences but God knows them that are His---even those that have wrong doctrine. We must let God be God, while we engage in attempting to arrive at truth in the assembly.

The sin the apostle is harping on in Hebrews is the sin of UNBELIEF. This is very dangerous in the church especially if they are taught that Yeshua is NOT ruling and reigning right now. It undermines faith and action. Essentially it circumvents the Gospel.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1