• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

The white trone judgment is not until after the millinneum.

You have no better idea of who enters the millinneum than I.

Pre trib rapture is a farce,a lie of satan,a demonic heresy,any belief that stems from it is also false.

Yes the great white throne judgment is after the millennial kingdom. Those who were cast into hades from the tribulation period will be judged before the great white throne. For the sea gave up its dead, death and hades are the last ones to give up their dead and then death and hades are cast into the lake of fire.

I have the word of God and it tells me who goes into the millennial period, I have given you scripture to support what I have believe is written aswell.

The pre-trib rapture is not a farce it is truth straight out of the word of God. It is a farce to those who do not understand what is written by God. God has sent us a Savior to save us from His wrath and it is through Jesus Christ we find salvation. God's wrath is poured out on the wicked from the start of the tribulation. The seven seals, seven trumpets and seven bowl judgments are all played out by the hand of Christ the Lamb when He takes the scroll from the Fathers hand who is sitting on the throne.

Christ or the Lamb as He is called removes the seals, it is the Lambs actions that brings about what happens in the seals, He opens the scroll and the first seal is opened. What happens next is because of the Lambs actions as I said and this goes on until the final judgment of mankind.

The word of God says we as His children (church, bride) will find salvation through Jesus Christ and we shall be saved from these events. Whether one believes this or not our salvation doesn't depend on that, it depends on our belief in Jesus Christ and what He has done for us on the cross.

1 Thessalonians 5:8-10

8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

We are not appointed to the wrath to come and those who are asleep (dead) in hrist are not appointed to wrath either, we all will be raptured and will be given our resurrected bodies when He appears to take us home.

2 Timothy 4:7-9 2

7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Hebrews 9:27-28

27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Revelation 3:10

10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

We will be taken b4 the tribulation and we will return with Him in His glory, which is our glory.

Colossians 3:4

When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

1 Thessalonians 3:12-13

12 And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you, so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.

Where are we established and and our hearts seen blameless before God. At the wedding of the Lamb we are established as being righteous and we are given our bridal gown which is pure white washed clean in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 19:7-9

Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.

Pre trib rapture is a farce,a lie of satan,a demonic heresy,any belief that stems from it is also false.

Yes the great white throne judgment is after the millennial kingdom. Those who were cast into hades from the tribulation period will be judged before the great white throne. For the sea gave up its dead, death and hades are the last ones to give up their dead and then death and hades are cast into the lake of fire.

I have the word of God and it tells me who goes into the millennial period, I have given you scripture to support what I have believe is written aswell.

The pre-trib rapture is not a farce it is truth straight out of the word of God. It is a farce to those who do not understand what is written by God. God has sent us a Savior to save us from His wrath and it is through Jesus Christ we find salvation. God's wrath is poured out on the wicked from the start of the tribulation. The seven seals, seven trumpets and seven bowl judgments are all played out by the hand of Christ the Lamb when He takes the scroll from the Fathers hand who is sitting on the throne.

Christ or the Lamb as He is called removes the seals, it is the Lambs actions that brings about what happens in the seals, He opens the scroll and the first seal is opened. What happens next is because of the Lambs actions as I said and this goes on until the final judgment of mankind.

The word of God says we as His children (church, bride) will find salvation through Jesus Christ and we shall be saved from these events. Whether one believes this or not our salvation doesn't depend on that, it depends on our belief in Jesus Christ and what He has done for us on the cross.

8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

We are not appointed to the wrath to come and those who are asleep (dead) in hrist are not appointed to wrath either, we all will be raptured and will be given our resurrected bodies when He appears to take us home.

7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

We will be taken b4 the tribulation and we will return with Him in His glory, which is our glory.

When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

12 And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you, so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.

Where are we established and and our hearts seen blameless before God. At the wedding of the Lamb we are established as being righteous and we are given our bridal gown which is pure white washed clean in the blood of the Lamb.

Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.

Edited by Isa

due to site not opening

Edited by Isa

I have noticed that to prove the post trib rapture only the new testament is used.

bingo.

it boils down to replacement theology: those who reject the removal of the Church prior to Daniel's 70th Week apparently believe the Church has inherited the calling and commission of Israel during the Tribulation, they also apparently believe the 144,000 Jews of Revelation 7 represent the Church! how they come up with these ideas utterly baffles me, but they aren't Biblical

the structure of Revelation, even world history itself over the last 100 years clearly tells you God isn't finished with His chosen race, it's literally mile high writing on the wall, but some in the Church still like to think it's all about us...isn't that just plain old PRIDE?

I don't know if it is pride or just plain blindness. Pharoahs heart was hardened so that God's will could be accomplished. Just as the Israelites hearts were hardened so that we the under dogs could be grafted onto that precious loving vine. We are told not to be proud because we can be taken off the vine just as quick.

Romans 11:16-

16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in."

20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid.

God has also said if they believe in their Messiah they will be grafted back into the precious vine.

Romans 11:23

And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

John19:37

37 And again another Scripture says,

So you would like some O.T. scripture,I know already you two are going to say this is talking about the jews not the church,because any scripture given you two will be ignored because of you willful blindness and obtuse indoctrination.But just so others that read this thread can see that there are scripture in the O.T. here goes.

All of Psalms 37 but especially verses 1-9 Talks about the righteous living during the trib and inheriting the earth after the wicked are destroyed, psalms 91 is also a picture of protection of the righteous during the trib.

Yes these verses speek of protection of God's people but it doesn't say anything about His chuirch being protected during the tribulation. I am protected now from the fiery darts of Satan and all I have is the armour of God and that is all need. God is our shield, our Shepard, our Father, our everything and He alone prtects us from the evil one.

You would think Satan would get sick of quoting scriptures. He miss used these exact scriptures when he was quoting to the Lord in the wilderness.

Psalm 91:11

11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,

To keep you in all your ways.

Isaiah 26:20-21 is a picture of the living having a place of protection during the trib and the dead being resurrected after it.

Yes I have to say this is speaking of Israel taking protection not the church.

Revelation 12:6

Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Revelation 12:14

But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

Daniel 12:1-2 shows that the resurrection is after the trib.

Daniel 12

Prophecy of the End Time

Edited by Isa

Like I said you would deny the scripture,scripture means nothing to you.

Your precious pretrib doctrine is your god.

I am sorry you feel that way but I will not bend to make scripture say what you want it to say. If it was true and it was saying the church would be protected through the tribulation and the rapture would be after the tribulation I would agree. I am not affraid to die for what I believe and I am not affraid to defend what the bible says. It does not under any curcumstances say that the church will still be here through the tribualtion. Once again I will not deny the truth of the word.

Guest faithfulwitness

no way you're a Christian, you're full of hate and pride...utterly self-deceived

you can pull it off on this forum, but God isn't fooled

Guest faithfulwitness

I love the truth

I despise your hateful, divisive rhetoric here, calling people in Chirst "satanic liars" because they believe in the Rapture of the Church

astounding evil