• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

OY VEH! Vic - another Ephraimite! Perhaps we should ask the owner of Worthy to ban you guys from this board???

Where are you YOD when I need you?

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

Ephesians 5

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Col. 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

I hope you can see the scriptures say perfection in Christ, in and of someones self they can not do all things, yet in Christ all things are possible, I can do all things, that means all, if you continue in sin in any way you are sinning, and are not going to inherit the kingdom of God as the scriptures say.

1 John If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

1 John 3

1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

A friend of mine provided the address to this website and this is my first post here. These are my thoughts on the rapture.

Those that believe Christ will come before the tribulation and take them away to be with Him, so that they won

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

if you continue in sin in any way you are sinning, and are not going to inherit the kingdom of God as the scriptures say.

Hello A f L J ,

Can you sincerly say that you do not commit sin?

if you continue in sin in any way you are sinning, and are not going to inherit the kingdom of God as the scriptures say.

Hello A f L J ,

Can you sincerly say that you do not commit sin?

I still sin, but God wants us to be perfect. Remember Look unto Christ the author, and finisher of your faith, as the scripture says.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I believe the sin Paul was referring to was the law of sin and death found in the Old Covenant.

Baptized from Moses into Christ

The resurrection of the dead had to do with the Old Covenant saint being resurrected into Jesus Christ and the New Heaven and Earth in a post mortem state. We who have faith also live with them in the New Heaven and Earth even though we do not physically see them. That does not mean we cannot see them or Jesus in a Spirit form if God so chooses to reveal anything. I just wanted to make that clear.

I will attempt to show that the resurrection from the dead according to Romans 8:23 was a corporate one and not a personal one that we believers in Christ shall experience at post mortem.

1 Corinthians 10

Old Testament Examples

Do All to God

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Lawyer for God,

The pre-trib rapture is not biblical, and I believed in a pre trib rapture for years, until I studied scripture, and realized that it is indeed unbiblical. You say the post trib rapture is not biblical, well, how can you explain what Jesus said in Matt. 24:29-31? Verse 29 starts out, "Immediately after the tribulation". How about what Paul said in 2 Thess. 2:1 "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him," Paul is refering to the coming {"parousia" in the Greek, which means "arrival and presence}, and the "rapture" of the Church when he says, "and by our gathering" in verse 1, verse 3 says, "Let now man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition" When Paul said "that day shall not come", what day was he talking about? he was talking about the coming of the Lord and our gathering together unto him {rapture}, and what two things did Paul say had to happen first? #1 the falling away {religious apostasy} which has already happened, and #2 that man of sin be revealed the son of perdition {Anti-Christ} that has not happened yet, so until they both happen, Paul plainly said that the Church will not be taken until both of those things happened first.

How do you explain what Jesus and Paul said? Also, how do you explain what John said in Revelation 1:7? He said, "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM, AND THEY ALSO which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, A-men" Speaking of "cometh with clouds", Jesus ascended into heaven and a cloud received Him, so how do you explain Acts 1:11? "....Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall SO COME IN LIKE MANNER AS YE HAVE SEEN HIM GO INTO HEAVEN." Sounds like to me that post trib is very biblical, and pre-trib is not.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Amen Salt!

Seems many come to the table with the pre-trib as biblical truth but have no reference in scripture as to where they get their views. These are teachings that have been passed down by man.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

THAT'S a real no-brainer! These are two ENTIRELY DIFFERENT TRUMPETS! If they weren't, why would the Apostles teach an IMMINENT return of Jesus Christ? We're not praying for the COMING of a millennium - but only the Coming of JESUS CHRIST for His blood-bought Church! AMEN! "Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus!"

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com