• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Here is a relevant excerpt from my blog post "The 1290 and 1335 Days of Daniel 12:11-12," found here:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1440-the-1290-and-1335-days-of-daniel-1211-12/

1290 days works out to 43 lunar months + 20 days. There are 43 lunar months between Rosh Hashanah = Tishri 1 and the Nisan 1 of 3½ years later. Adding the 20 days comes to Nisan 21, the last day and second special sabbath day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. This was the day the Israelites crossed through the Red Sea, being finally delivered from Egyptian bondage. Also, in my understanding, Nisan 21 was the day the dead rose (were delivered) from the graves “after His (Jesusʼ) resurrection…” Matt. 27:53

The 1335 Days, Pentecost, Firstfruits, and Rapture

Adding 45 days to Nisan 21 – that is, completing the full 1335 days – comes to Sivan 7, potentially the Feast of Shavout/Pentecost, depending on the year. Rabbinical Jews celebrate Sivan 6 every year for this feast day, the date God gave the Ten Commandments from Mt. Sinai. The next day, the 7th, was when the Israelites entered into their blood covenant with God to keep His law, and those whom God called ascended up before His Presence upon Mount Sinai. Exodus 24

Whether or not the end of the daily services in Jerusalem takes place on Tishri 1 is therefore something else to watch for.

These 45 days (or part thereof) would be the Great Tribulation, which begins with “the placing of an abomination of desolation” on the last of the 1290 days:

Matt. 24:15 “Therefore when you see the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet… 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. … 21 For then will be the Great Tribulation…”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,314
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 hours ago, Diaste said:

That sounds appropriate.

Why does the angel say 1290 days, 1260+30?

And 1335 days, 1260+75 or 1290+45?

The angel is specific in this. It looks to me like it's 30 days past 1260 days[assumed to be the interpretation of times. time and half a time.] Then either 45 days past 1290 days, or 75 days past 1260 days. 

Just saying it look to me like it 30 days, then another 45 days. Do know of any significance to 30 days or 45 days in the eyes of the Lord?

Hi Diaste,

Very relevant questions.

1,260 days. `when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered.` (Dan. 12: 7) Relates to Jerusalem being surrounded and pillaged. 

1,290 days. `from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination is set up, ` (Dan. 12: 11) That includes the daily sacrifice taken away & A/D set up, the middle of the trib, and thus to the end when the sanctuary is cleansed.

1,332 days. 30 & 15 days extra. That comes to the 15 of Adar, the feast of Purim, celebrating National deliverance. 

Note, as the great earthquake (Rev. 16: 17 - 21) would have taken out civilization as we know it, then for the Jews to be brought back to Israel they would have to come on `horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to my holy mountain Jerusalem.` (Isa. 66: 20)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spiros,

Thank you for your thoughts. As you said - 

The word solstice is derived from the Latin sol ("sun") and sistere ("to stand still")."

Daniel 12.13

“But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days.””

However the `you` I see, refers to Daniel the prophet who would die, (rest in God) and rise to his inheritance in the new heavens and new earth.

Marilyn.

Good to see 

Looking into my idea. Let's take year 2021 as the destination year. We thus have:

1. start date: April 26 2018

we add 1335 days

end date: December 21 2021 Winter Solstice

2. start date: October 25 2017

we add 1335 days

end date: June 21 2021 Summer Solstice

We would thus expect at least to find something important occur at Israel at the start of the time period. Off course this did not occur neither on April 26 2018 nor on October 25 2017.

I thus used Wikipedia to check if something occurred at Israel on the date of April 26 from it's creation on 1948 to 2021. I found nothing. I also took into account that certain years the winter solstice is off by one day. So the Winter Solstice idea does not work out.

I then checked if something occurred at Israel on the date of October 25 from 1948 to 2021(all years). I found only one incident.

Wikipedia:

"The Yom Kippur War, also known as the Ramadan War, the October War, the 1973 Arab–Israeli War or the Fourth Arab–Israeli War, was an armed conflict fought from 6 to 25 October 1973 between Israel and a coalition of Arab states led by Egypt and Syria."

Therefore the end of the Yom Kippur War on October 25, 1973 occurred 1335 days before the Summer Solstice of June 21, 1977. 

start date: October 25, 1973 (End of Yom Kippur War)

1290 days => May 7, 1977

1335 days => June 21, 1977 Summer Solstice

So do we have any correlations with the events of the year 1977 at Israel?

Wikipedia:

"Legislative elections were held in Israel on 17 May 1977 to elect the ninth Knesset. For the first time in Israeli political history, the right-wing, led by Likud, won a plurality of seats, ending almost 30 years of rule by the left-wing Alignment and its predecessor, Mapai. ... The election saw the beginning of a period lasting almost two decades where the left- and right-wing blocs held roughly equal numbers of seats in the Knesset."

The May 17, 1977 election took place 1300 days after the end of the Yom Kippur War. It thus takes place 10 days after "the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up(1290 days)".

Menachem Begin was an Israeli politician, founder of Likud and the sixth Prime Minister of Israel. Begin was sworn in as Prime Minister of Israel on 20 June 1977(one day before the Summer Solstice). He was thus sworn in 1334 days after the end of the Yom Kippur War. If we use the inclusive calculation between these two dates we have the 1335 number. The 1335 number also corresponds to the practical "birth" of  the Likud party. 

Edited by Spiros

41 minutes ago, Spiros said:

Looking into my idea. Let's take year 2021 as the destination year. We thus have:

Hi Spiros,

One can make anything of anything. However I am here on Worthy to discuss SCRIPTURE. So if you want to do that then I`m ready.

BTW that means scripture looking at other scriptures, & not our ideas of God`s word. God wrote His Word and He interprets it Himself. 

Marilyn.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Hello Marilyn,

God is all knowing and He does not need to interpret something. If something is written in scripture it is done for a reason. It is our job as Christians to try to interpret non-dogmatic issues like the dates of the events of the End Times. Off course we need to look at the Bible to find information, but apart from that we need to look at the past and current events. If we don’t then there is no way to make sense of anything.

Thus another scripture apart from Daniel is Apostle John’s Revelation. In Revelation we read about the 1260 day period. We can thus include this in the analysis:

start date: October 25, 1973 (End of Yom Kippur War)

1260 days => April 7, 1977 Holy Thursday(Catholic and Orthodox) & Pesach V

1290 days => May 7, 1977

1335 days => June 21, 1977 Summer Solstice

Best Regards

Spiros

31 minutes ago, Spiros said:

Hello Marilyn,

God is all knowing and He does not need to interpret something. If something is written in scripture it is done for a reason. It is our job as Christians to try to interpret non-dogmatic issues like the dates of the events of the End Times. Off course we need to look at the Bible to find information, but apart from that we need to look at the past and current events. If we don’t then there is no way to make sense of anything.

Hi Spiros,

God`s interpretation IS HIS WORD. We do not need to go any where past that.

Otherwise it is your opinion, or my opinion or any one`s opinion, and that is nonsense.

Marilyn.

• Well Said! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 7/6/2021 at 6:05 PM, Da Puppers said:
On 7/6/2021 at 2:15 PM, WilliamL said:

Here is a relevant excerpt from my blog post "The 1290 and 1335 Days of Daniel 12:11-12," found here:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1440-the-1290-and-1335-days-of-daniel-1211-12/

1290 days works out to 43 lunar months + 20 days. There are 43 lunar months between Rosh Hashanah = Tishri 1 and the Nisan 1 of 3½ years later. Adding the 20 days comes to Nisan 21, the last day and second special sabbath day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. This was the day the Israelites crossed through the Red Sea, being finally delivered from Egyptian bondage. Also, in my understanding, Nisan 21 was the day the dead rose (were delivered) from the graves “after His (Jesusʼ) resurrection…” Matt. 27:53

The 1335 Days, Pentecost, Firstfruits, and Rapture

Adding 45 days to Nisan 21 – that is, completing the full 1335 days – comes to Sivan 7, potentially the Feast of Shavout/Pentecost, depending on the year. Rabbinical Jews celebrate Sivan 6 every year for this feast day, the date God gave the Ten Commandments from Mt. Sinai. The next day, the 7th, was when the Israelites entered into their blood covenant with God to keep His law, and those whom God called ascended up before His Presence upon Mount Sinai. Exodus 24

Whether or not the end of the daily services in Jerusalem takes place on Tishri 1 is therefore something else to watch for.

These 45 days (or part thereof) would be the Great Tribulation, which begins with “the placing of an abomination of desolation” on the last of the 1290 days:

Matt. 24:15 “Therefore when you see the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet… 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. … 21 For then will be the Great Tribulation…”

Expand  

And then from the 21sr of Nisan, until the Day of Atonement,  [10th of Tishri] 3.5 years later,  is (drum roll please) 1260 days.   I am utterly amazed at how so few people have figured that out.   

Finally got back to this post; checked out the numbers to be sure.

Like with the 1335 days ending on Pentecost, or within a day or two depending on the year, 1260 days from Nisan 21 end up on Yom Kippur either exactly or within 1-2 days, depending on the year. (That is, using the current Rabbinical calendar.)

Which seems to answer the question as to whether or not there would be a short space of time between the 1290 days ending and the 1260 days beginning. That answer apparently being "no." Meaning that the Trib will encompass the first 45 days (or less) of the 1260 days. Makes sense; since both the Church and the Jews will be fleeing to the wilderness at that time.

So now all we have to do is wait and see whether the King of the North "takes away the daily [service]" on a future Tishri 1, per my original thesis.

Hope I don't die of old age or something before that day. My best understanding is that I won't.