• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  586
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Tammy Roesch said:

I just can't imagine how difficult it would be for parents in that situation!  And yet, I've read articles where even PASTORS here in the US, completely change their tune on TRANSGENDERISM being a sin, when their own child declares HIMSELF a HERSELF....  How Christians can accept as NORMAL what GOD CALLS and ABOMINATION is beyond me.

Sister,

There are many true Believers who have accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior, but the ideas they entertain towards SIN, that they deal with individually or through family/friends, are very laxed and lack true condemnation for these SINS.

They begin changing a Verse where the obvious interpretation concludes one true meaning and loophole it to lax the SIN they deal with.

These Churches, from Major Protestant Denominations, promoting professing <Same Sex> preference people with partners to the Position of Pastor, Spiritual Leader, Song and Worship, teaching the Youth, they have literally "ripped" the pages from the Holy Word of God to find comfort in those changes and beliefs to allow such Abominations!

A True Reckoning will happen!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.46
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

The extent to which the abomination of sin and the flesh of fallen man can be appreciated is commensurate with our understanding of who God is.

I would add a thought....God walked with Adam in Eden before the fall.

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  579
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Alive said:

The extent to which the abomination of sin and the flesh of fallen man can be appreciated is commensurate with our understanding of who God is.

And the extent to which a lack of grace and love for others who's sins are an abomination unto God is commensurate with our own willingness to be honest with God and to see our own true condition in the flesh - when we see the condition of others. 

Edited by Kelly2363
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.46
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 minute ago, Kelly2363 said:

And the extent to which a lack of grace and love for others who's sins are an abomination unto God is commensurate with our own willingness to be honest with God and to see our own true condition in the flesh - when we see the condition of others. 

Amen, brother. This is so important for us to live out.

As we walk with Him and the self transparency increases as He works in us, we understand how very much we require Grace and Mercy. How can we not extend that to others. I suggest, this is the great secret to the fruit of the Spirit--which comes not from self-effort, but rather the result of encountering Him with whom we have to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Kelly2363 said:

If one deals with sins but hides them and covers them up, they are well aware of their sin but are being rebellious towards God concerning them.

If they deny God within their Spirit, God will send someone along to point it out so they get back into the right direction.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

11 minutes ago, Kelly2363 said:

No! You cannot conclude that. 

Hooah, good.

I now need to understand why you raised the issue of condemnation of homosexuality as distinct from other sin? Meaning, most sins are IDed by name (distinctly), at times in the Scriptures and in others, such sin is not IDed by name (not distinct), but instead is generalized. My reference in raising OT and NT references is for the point of understanding examples of "named" sins. That when in the NT, when sin is generalized such as by the use of "sexual immorality," we can find detailed examples elsewhere in the Scriptures.

It's the gospel of grace that makes the case - and not whether homosexuality is a sin or not - not even an abominable sin.  

Makes what case? I understand that no matter WHAT sin a person has done, or is doing, Grace allows such a person bound by such sin to be able to turn away from the sin (any sin) and repent in their turning toward Christ in belief. He will forgive them and if He was physically face to face with them, after redeeming them, He'd say... sin no more.

7 minutes ago, AandW_Rootbeer said:

If one deals with sins but hides them and covers them up, they are well aware of their sin but are being rebellious towards God concerning them.

If they deny God within their Spirit, God will send someone along to point it out so they get back into the right direction.

Amen! When I was hiding my personal sexual immorality many years ago, I did experience what I refer to as my "Nathan" moment. God had sent a prophet and this prophet spoke to me and called out the sin (plus alot more) and this broke me to the point of true repentance. I was hearing the Holy Spirit's conviction, KNEW I was sinning against God but I didn't heed the conviction. God knew what I needed to experience/hear.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

23 minutes ago, Alive said:

I would add a thought....God walked with Adam in Eden before the fall.

Hooah, and due to "grace" sought after him and still allowed Adam to face Him, after the fall.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, AandW_Rootbeer said:

These Churches, from Major Protestant Denominations, promoting professing <Same Sex> preference people with partners to the Position of Pastor, Spiritual Leader, Song and Worship, teaching the Youth, they have literally "ripped" the pages from the Holy Word of God to find comfort in those changes and beliefs to allow such Abominations!

A True Reckoning will happen!

We are viewing "apostasy" in action.

• Well Said! 1

2 minutes ago, Slug1 said:

Amen! When I was hiding my personal sexual immorality many years ago, I did experience what I refer to as my "Nathan" moment. God had sent a prophet and this prophet spoke to me and called out the sin (plus alot more) and this broke me to the point of true repentance. I was hearing the Holy Spirit's conviction, KNEW I was sinning against God but I didn't heed the conviction. God knew what I needed to experience/hear.

Many of us have been taught by God in ways that we were never expecting.   And the Lessons we learned have become Valuable jewels of Knowledge.   And God uses those He Corrects!   We all serve a Purpose for Him!

• Thumbs Up 2