Snow4JC

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  722
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

The scripture in Luke that describes this same time in the history says to look for the time when the streets of Jerusalem are no longer trampled over by the Gentiles, which I believe happened in June of 1967.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scripture in Luke that describes this same time in the history says to look for the time when the streets of Jerusalem are no longer trampled over by the Gentiles, which I believe happened in June of 1967.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

The scripture in Luke that describes this same time in the history says to look for the time when the streets of Jerusalem are no longer trampled over by the Gentiles, which I believe happened in June of 1967.  You may not have to wait long at all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are still being trampled upon, trodden down by the nations, and the "Palestinians" are looking to not only take it back but to destroy all the Jews whist doing it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But wouldn't you agree that Jerusalem is in control and possessed by the Jews right now???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I wouldn't agree with that. Otherwise they'd have no problem praying on the Temple Mount.

Arabs, Israelis prepare Temple Mount Showdown

The Jews have restricted access to one of their most holy sites.

Therefore, Jerusalem is definitely not controlled by the Jews.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Luke does not say "the temple mount", it says, "the streets of Jerusalem."

However it was the decision of the government of the Nation of Israel to let the Warf keep the security of the temple mount, so those that are there are there at the will of the Isrealie government. So technically they do controll the temple mount......

Guest byMySpirit
Luke does not say "the temple mount", it says, "the streets of Jerusalem."

However it was the decision of the government of the Nation of Israel to let the Warf keep the security of the temple mount, so those that are there are there at the will of the Isrealie government.  So technically they do controll the temple mount......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe I should start a new topic cause this is way off the trinity but can someone here explain to me why the Jewish nation holds any significance anymore?

Galatians 3:26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  193
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  09/11/1973

Jesus said you must believe in His deity in order to be saved. But, nowhere is belief in the Trinity explicity demanded for salvation.

But, seeing as Jesus said you must believe He is God... and assuming that the person also believes that the Father is God... it stands to reason that they believe in the Trinity... unless they are Oneness.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey T&O, long time no see... well is this considered seeing :24: ... well I think you know what I mean :) .

I know I don't post here as much as I would like to, but I do read alot. For those who don't know, I am a "Oneness" Pentecostal. I do not believe in the Trinity. Does that mean I am not saved? Does that mean that I am not a christian? Does that mean my relationship with Jesus Christ, my Lord, is not a real relationship? What about a Trinitarian Pentecostal, are they saved just because they believe in the Trinity? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Brother...If you are saved...you will come to confess the Triune God. God does not lie to believers about Who He is. I am not saying you aren't saved...perhaps you are misled or something...but if you are truly born again...the Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth.

You must have the right God, the right Jesus, to be saved. And this, I am sure you agree with. God bless.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"If you are saved...you will come to confess the Triune God." Which book of the Bible is this in? :( You do not have to understand the Godhead to be saved.

We aren't strong enough for meat over night... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not sure if this was meant towards me? :( If so, I am not a new christian, and as someone else has touched on, being a christian is a process (hopefully with growth). I have to say that I have grown a lot over the years. I am not where I want to be, or where God wants to lead me, but I am light years away from where I was (Thank God). :(

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

We aren't strong enough for meat over night... :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not sure if this was meant towards me? :) If so, I am not a new christian, and as someone else has touched on, being a christian is a process (hopefully with growth). I have to say that I have grown a lot over the years. I am not where I want to be, or where God wants to lead me, but I am light years away from where I was (Thank God). :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree that being a Christian is "a process."

You're either a saint, or you ain't. It's that simple.

However, there is a process that is called sanctification. That is where God is molding us more and more into the image of His Son, Jesus Christ.

We aren't strong enough for meat over night... :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not sure if this was meant towards me? :21: If so, I am not a new christian, and as someone else has touched on, being a christian is a process (hopefully with growth). I have to say that I have grown a lot over the years. I am not where I want to be, or where God wants to lead me, but I am light years away from where I was (Thank God). :24:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree that being a Christian is "a process."

You're either a saint, or you ain't. It's that simple.

However, there is a process that is called sanctification. That is where God is molding us more and more into the image of His Son, Jesus Christ.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe I can say it better this way. Being a christian is like being born, it does not end there, if it does there is something wrong. Like a physical baby, we need to grow and develop in of spiritual life.